Is time to remember why we are here - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

My friend, the information that you share is very important, frankly, until now I have not read to you any post that is not important or did not understand it, thank you for reminding us the rules, it is very important to maintain the integrity of our accounts

My dear friend, your post is great and has a detailed explanation of each paragraph. We are here to learn everything about encrypted currencies, gain experience in trading them, earn money, help others, and create useful topics that benefit other members without violating the rules and laws of the forum

• +1 1

We are here to earn good money and get knowledge. This is good and profitable forum. We are all doing good jobs here. 

We should act upon the rules of crypto. If we act upon the rules of crypto then our reputation will increase and our money also increase.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read everything about ways to earn cryptocurrencies and about the rules and basics. I always hope you will continue to publish these important and useful topics.

Here we are for earning and learning on this forum we can earn and learn and how many we can earn and learn it depend on us and depend on our efforts. Here we get paid posts and our responsibility that we should to follow the rules and helps of other's. 

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, a nice awareness post, but I would like to mention an idea in Item No. 3, try not to make money your main motive, because the money that you earn through the forum can support you for a period of months.  The money is for a very long term so be sure to learn

• +4 1

Dear Crypto Forum, CryptoTalk Forum is a distinguished forum. I personally work with some sections within it to understand and learn everything related to cryptocurrencies. This forum is a highly educational forum in addition to the good earnings through it when we publish the posts Thank you very much

• +5 1

That's a good reminder for everyone here so thank you for that. I agree with you sometimes life takes us away from what we love doing and it starts to become something boring instead of fun and useful so every know and then we need to remember our goal here. 

We all come to this forum to earn money and gain knowledge.  Everyone likes this forum because it is possible to acquire both money and knowledge here.  And it's not the right time to tell everyone why we're here or what we're doing...

Dear Very well expressed. Whether we admit it or not, most of us are here for the benefits provided by this forum. However, being a part of this platform can also come with respect and discipline. Let us not only focus on the benefits, but rather on the forum itself, where everyone can benefit if we keep it clean and healthy.

Dear Very well expressed. Whether we admit it or not, most of us are here for the benefits provided by this forum. However, being a part of this platform can also come with respect and discipline. Let us not only focus on the benefits, but rather on the forum itself, where everyone can benefit if we keep it clean and healthy.

I agree with you, we must all remember why we are here, that will help us to continue working hard for our personal goals, we must continue learning about bitcoin and we must avoid creating repetitive content or copying the comments of other members.

Definitely we know why we are here. I have many things in my minds that my primary purpose is to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And secondly learning of crypto market. And much many things I learned many things such as tricks and strategies of trading. 

We should always remember why we are here and also what we are here to do. We should follow all the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure that our posts are always well written and inline with the guidelines of the forum so that we don't get kicked out of the forum.

Very cool. I think following this valuable advice will take a positive turn for the new members who flock here every day ... business isn't just for making money
The fun will be lost if there is no exchange of positive views and points of view, through the exchange of knowledge between us ...
Good luck everyone

thank you dear for this post really it is very informative post for all the members of cryptotalk and you are right to be a member of this forum it is our responsibility to realize our duty and make the forum more attractive and informative 

Yes, my friend, it is time to talk, when we are here on this platform and a hole to earn profit and money and to exchange information and experiences from friends.

I would like to thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all members benefit from the information mentioned in this post.

Yes you are right being a part of any forum we should know about our duties that why we are here ? What we should to be do for this forum?? What are my duties?? How can I give favour and support to the forum?? How can I grow on this forum with  all .how I can be show my self as a responsible member??

We must all work hard and set a goal in front of us that we strive for. We must always give new and distinct ideas and respect the rules and laws.

Thank you for your wonderful post and I hope all members will implement your advice and work on it. They should also respect the rules of the forum and abide by them and take science as a refuge for them. And try to learn everything related to the field of cryptocurrency. This field is amazing and  It is the biggest and most important way to make money online. Good luck

• +4 1

Hello mate, the number 4 point caught my attention, because we all have read post advising us to always follow the rules, bit we rearly see post about things to be avoided, so this is good for all members especially those who are just getting to know more about the forum.

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thanks for sharing this topic mate, this topic will remind the people why they're here in this forum. We must do our best to earn huge amount of money in this forum and also remind us the rules of this forum. 

The thing we're here for is earn money and to earn money we need knowledge. Also we have some duty as a crypto member like maintain the rules, increase our knowledge about crypto, share our information with others, help the newcomers. And we should maintain our duty to improve crypto currency. 

We all hope to constantly help and work together to make this forum always better
Those questions and answers were enough for anyone who reads them, so what he must do here to succeed and provide the best.
Thank you for the effort you put in to clarify those steps and the answers we need

• +4 1

Dear Friend
My entry to this forum gained me a lot of experience about cryptocurrencies that I had never heard of, and I thank the forum for joining it to gain knowledge