Is time to remember why we are here - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

To be frank i join this forum just to earn .when i join this forum i did not have any knowledge about this forum .When i join it i learn many things from this forum .Being the member of this forum its our duity to support this forum and spread postivity about it .We should avoid posting bad content  to spread negativity .

Hey dear mate.i think the Presence here should be the goal of survival and continuity, and thus improve what we gain from information, develop it, and increase it again and again.Who has no knowledge about this.  Because I know that it is a big help to reduce poverty especially in the country because every person can be successful in the crypto world.

Yes, of course, the goal of being here is to learn and receive payments. Thank you for this information. It is very useful to me

• Useful or interesting 1

It is the responsibility of the members working on this form to follow its rules and regulations.I also try my best to follow the rules of this form.i also try to my work properly.

We should all focus on our work and do our job well so that our position will increase and our post will be good and others can be motivated by it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not difficult to follow the rules and work here if you are doing some great work and if you make the forum rules at your own will and at your own interest on your own amazement.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:24 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely. We all know that Crypttalk is best reputated platform of the world. So we be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.

Also follow all of the rules regarding the proper posting and what to do and what to avoid so we would be able to stay here for a long time and we will not receive any violations. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You have made it easy for members to know why they are here, outlining their duties and function here is good, so that members won't digress a bit from the initial plan of being on this platform. Thanks for this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is the responsibility of the members working on this form to follow its rules.  I try my best to follow the rules of this form.  We can learn a lot from this. I will also try to do my job properly. Thank you

MDouble disk differences are special, like I came from here, our job is to work .The second is what we want to do. The third is what we have to follow every morning. The fourth is what we have to do with two people. They do not force themselves to do even in the sea, they also learn and follow them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also came here to get experience and also for earning. I need experience for doing work on crypto talk. And also try to earning. I hear from my friends that they earn from here. So i came here how this work. Also came here to learn about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We are on this site to work so that we can earn something and learn something by posting so if we don't do all the work according to the rules of this site we will be banded

• +1 1

Nice info yes we are here to build a learning crypto community who have knowledge about cryo currency uts safe wallets type of coins etc etc .This is like a big cuty of crypto currency intrested people who are learning and earning.

• +1 1

We should also understand that so that our presence in like that i think are very good and appropriate for all circles of the forum and their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the crypto talk forum.

You asked this very good question, why are we here, friend or why am I less here, as if it is going to get a lot of knowledge  and our information is also becoming clear about Muslim business and people  .We meet people and call upon their opinion and try to do our business accordingly, so that we too become a good person and where we become human beings .

• +1 1

Yes this five statements is very beneficial for begginers who follows them and get smart income not cheat no copy paste just hardworking is required and this 5 rules or statement gives lots of relaxment

Yes mostly people's be banned in the start. So I think because they break the forum rules therefore they be blocked and we are because we follow the rules and making the valuable post so I think it is the useful forum.

• +1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

You are doing the great job dear, from there tips you are facilititating the members or even compelling them to be active on this forum.  You are representing them that your presence on this forum is the benifical for the others members like newbies.  Yeah we find the useful article from this post. 

We are here to earn and learn money and share awareness about cryptocurriencies and participate with the world to accept the digital currencies in every where in the world and specially those countries where it is banned . 

Yes bro you did the best i think.if we remember these questions than we will do our duty carefully and remain following the laws of this site.the most important thing is that we should follow the rules and make good posts don't use the irrelevant words and we should keep our target before hand to get it as early as possible...

• +1 1

Everyday this forum teaches us some new things. We are proud members of this forum. We have to take to respomsibility to make ourselves better and do better things for the forum. The forum gives us opportunity to make our lives better and we have to make the proper use of it. As a members i will try to abide by the instructions are mentioned above. Lets grow up with Cryptotalk.

One thing, being here is that, we are all creators here in this forum, so one of my main contribution, would be that of my activity here, as the site won't be active if we weren't having to participate on the forum chat, and of the rules which I think is by instincts, is that of having to post 100 characters and above

• +2 1

Most of people are here to just spend their time which is itself a good act but if we fouce that this is also related to increase our knowledge and a good source of earning and much better than other social app which we just scroll up and down

yes that is right brother it is the time , i will explain about that so listen to me i want clear something about that , Thanks for the clear clarifications you have made for us they are indeed straight forward and helpful as it is important to know our duties as members of this forum and make sure to follow all the rules so that we can improve the wellbeing of our platform , so that all i have about that question , so good luck for you .

Yes I know why we are here and I am also remember this that we are here to earn some money for us and also for our family because money is so important for our life.

• +1 1

Thanks friend for sharing this useful post with us as you discussed all the points that all are absolutely right and we also should follow these points being a good member. I hope your post will be very helpful and inspiration for the members of the forum

• +2 1