Will Crypto Campaign be refilled again for new member? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kinglierfurtho

Will Crypto Campaign be refilled again for new member?

On 9/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

They do the same after few days and again add the money to the compaign you don't  have to worryworry as it is already  started paying.  Just keep on working.

So this is what is happens with bitcoin payments? Is this some problem everyone has because I have not got mine for some days and I was worried and I was thinking what I've done or maybe if there was something else that was affecting my account. Do you have the same problem too?

• +1 1

Well, as of now the new payment system is now accepting new members because they know that this new payment system is now strict when it comes to creating a post and topics so you need to be a good member here.

20 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

So this is what is happens with bitcoin payments? Is this some problem everyone has because I have not got mine for some days and I was worried and I was thinking what I've done or maybe if there was something else that was affecting my account. Do you have the same problem too?

I have the same question because I see the bitcoin added in yobit but we can't withdraw to the wallet. Maybe we will have to wait for a few days but it is nice to know that I'm not alone and that this is not a problem but a procedure by yobit .

• +1 1

3 hours ago, percare said:

I have the same question because I see the bitcoin added in yobit but we can't withdraw to the wallet. Maybe we will have to wait for a few days but it is nice to know that I'm not alone and that this is not a problem but a procedure by yobit .

Well, the transaction of bitcoin is very slow mate, it's better if you exchanged your bitcoin into altcoins like xrp so that you will withdraw it and also it has a small amount of withdrawal fee so it's very good for us.

They should reload it, yes; a resounding yes, it is not the users' fault the problems that the platform or the forum goes through, it is something that the administration should take into consideration.

I think that who should answer that question are the owners or administrators since they are in charge of the payment platform, it is more profitable for a company to have both old and new users, the old ones are but they have to maintain their loyalty instead with The new ones is a bit of more work since they are getting to know what the platform is like and trying not to leave, but as I told you that answer they can give you, I only offer my opinion

• Useful or interesting 1

Do not wait for your customers to ask when you will start accepting cryptocurrencies. There are many advantages that your business can gain by adding this payment method

Cryptocurrency is here to stay, so we hear on cryptosphere everyday. But there are some fundamental situations that needs to take place for this speculated ‘store of value’ to really have its foot to stand on, and that is, government’s ability to enforce taxation on businesses and individuals making gains with this currency. So, either we like it or not, crypto taxation needs to be enforced for government to really entertain any form of adoption. Asian countries dominates the cryptocurrency spaces but the governments are finding it a bit hard to really tax crypto transactions.

Blockchain technology is a form of digitalized, de-centralized public record of all cryptocurrency transactions. Blockchain was designed to record, not just financial-related transactions, but virtually everything of value.

• +3 1

Even now there are so many problems that uses face. take for instance not able to transfer the Bitcoins and daily into their account. Hopefully soon this would be resolved by the authorities so that the efforts of so many users would not go in vain. I hope the moderators would check into it.

These are problems of the administrators of this platform, remember that we are in a campaign that generated many users who could say they were spammers or bot, then I see that they took that option to avoid further collapse of the platform and if it is right for now, we must wait and see a purification of the platform, so that at that time open again the entry of new users, and that should generate equally positive actions in reference to the beginning that would be the reloading of accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, some technical problems may occur in the platform, but it will be fixed immediately by the support team.
As for payments, the wallet for paying members will be quickly filled.

I'm not here about the bitcoin but it was great to find that I can stack a few more sats. Many members only wanted to join for this it seems and were disapointed a lot but the forum is great no matter what and making posts as these is not worth anyone's trouble.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think just the administrators who thinks about when this difficult will be settled and it's tragically that theris no data from the organization concerning this issue.

I think that this question is common and important, but it may be difficult for members to answer it. Only the supervisors are the ones who give you an accurate answer and I advise you to use the supervisors' sections to get the answer

On 10/8/2020 at 9:25 PM, blessing95 said:

New accounts are now accepted but this has upsides as well as downsides with more people bringing more ideas and other people bringing more spams. I'm definitely sure after some time it'll be closed for receiving new members because everywhere you van see spams now on the forum

Yes now this forum allowed new members in this new campaign, but unfortunately some new members misusing this opportunity and posting spam Post's,

not only this forum new members but some new member's who join this forum to grab that airdrop, they are mostly posting spam posts maybe once again forum officials take strong action in future.

• +1 1

This is a problem that happens once in a while. Don't worry because sooner or later they would also accommodate you into the platform. it may be due to spam or banning issues that they are imposing such restrictions on the platform. So that they would be able to reduce the number of new users on this platform. Anyways you would be able to enter sometime soon.

Unfortunately many members who arrive here have no common sense when participating in the forum, and this ends up harming the forum with spam. The forum is such a good opportunity, it is a pity that there are people who do not appreciate and do not work well. Fortunately, these people don't last long because to stay here you need to perform well and respect the forum and the members.

Well probably not as there are alot of problems it has to be with things on spammers does and its very annoying for them to keep coming back over and over again but we are atleast expecting a change.

Of course. Admins will welcome newcomers again. They just need to clean or remove the violators for us to see or meet newcomers. hopefully those newbies will always follow the forum rules and don't make any fuse while staying here.

They do the same after few days and again add the money to the compaign you don't have to worryworry as it is already started paying. Just keep on working

Hi mate! I am a newbie and from my few days of experience i have seen that the page is growing much now days.I saw in a recent post.He was saying that in last times.There were thousands of member in this forum.But there were to be only a few online.So if we see the forum now a days.There are alot of people online.So the forum is refilled again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Announcements are not yet made by the administrators so no one actually knows about the requirements. But i am hoping that some convenient and affordable way will be given by the administrators as many members are complaining about this problem. Also administrators should announce it soon for clarity of members.

Yes i think that crypto campaign will be refilled by the new members. Most the members are complaining about the refilling and they are asking moderators to refill new members. Though no one really knows about this whether campaign will be refilled by the members or not! Moderators should announce about this soon to clear the issue.

Now there is no such issue as the forum is paying in new coin that is good thing because they will have unlimited supply for that coin only if the rate stays at good place you will be able to earn money in a good way.

I think the moderators would definitely sought out this problem. They are really supportive and quite helpful. The new members have had a downfall with this issue as the old members where able to earn good money easily.  I believe the admins would make it right. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1