What I your way of making comments. - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Yes you are right. We all should comment on the posts about which we are sure. We should never copy paste or create wrong content because this will result in the deletion of the posts or you will get warning points.

Yes, I agree with you. We have to comment on useful topics with important information, so that we can benefit from this forum. 

Yes, my friend, I try to write useful comments on only useful topics. There are a lot of topics that I do not comment on because they are useless, which may make me gain a negative reputation.

Hello everyone. Every member of this forum should see useful topics and give useful opinions as well. I am able to take the largest amount of information on this topic and more about cryptocurrencies. Study it well. I hope success for everyone.

• +1 1

I only comment on topics that I know I am able to talk about well, or if it is useful information, I thank the owner and look for support for the information and add it to his post to share it with everyone.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I am responding to useful publications that contain sufficient information about the world of encryption and I am not responding to publications that I do not have sufficient information on the subject. When I respond to the posts, I read the post well and understand what the post talks about, then I write a comment. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Dear, we must only comment on useful and distinctive posts in which we have enough experience, we must be careful in comments and not offend words so that we are not banned from the forum.

As for me, I am attracted to publications that contain information about cryptocurrency to read comments from old members and benefit from them in the field of cryptography and investment. 

What attracts me the most are the posts of beginners, who ask, with which I try to enter and benefit them.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I hope you are well. As for me, I am commenting on topics that I have sufficient knowledge of, given that there is a very large number of members who will read our comment, so that my comment is logical and benefits the rest of the members, good luck.

• +1 1

My friend, I reply to useful publications which have information about it for sharing with friends or discuss with them, and I do, despite also on publications for members who need assistance to help them if you know about the topic.

Edited by Shefaaaudeh
  • +1 1

I comment on topics that contain information I know or on topics that include questions that beginners ask to help them. I see topics that contain new information for me so that I can learn.

Basically I use meaning full and which topic I have knowledge, because its easy to give my reaction, when I see any hard are I can't understand any topic, then I research this topic then I give my reaction because I don't want to do spam in this forum.

I choose  the topics that I can read and understand , but over time I will go to the large publications with the greatest cognitive benefit, the publications whose owners speak in cryptocurrency, trade and other things.

As for me, I do not write any comments until I understand the topic clearly and frankly and I try to write in simple and easy English.

Hello my friend ,
My way of writing comments is very simple, at first I read the topic with focus and try to understand the content of the topic, after that I arrange the ideas that I will write and then I put a good beginning and end so that the topic is complete.
I hope you benefit from my method

This is true .. the post with good and useful content must be given its right, and we give it a positive evaluation and not equate it with a comment with bad content because that is unfair.

Hello my friend, for me, I comment on topics that I have experience with, or I have sufficient and useful information to benefit the people who need help .. If the topic is I do not have enough experience in it, then I ask in order to benefit from the experiences of others

I make comments for those topics that i do not have any idea because i am asking if there is someone who can teach us who do'nt have any idea about this topic and i also comment on those post that are unique and helful

Hey, buddy.
I comment on topics that I know and have enough experience with .... And I'm trying to be information is accurate and important for the benefit of all members

• +4 1

My way to commenting is thinking very well about the topic then write the appropriate post to the situation.

If someone askes for an advice, I will advise him.

If someone provides information about something, I will make discussion with him about it.

That is my way in few words.

Thank you my friend. Wish all the best for you and for all members

Well for me, I only comment on posts that I have good knowledge about, so that I do not waste my time or others' time, and I also advise you to only comment using 100 characters or more, also, do not copy other people's comments, no matter what, it is against the rules.

On my part, I prefer to comment on new topics and topics with useful and non-repetitive content, and I try to motivate new members to show their hidden energies.

I am commenting on all useful topics on which I can write an appropriate response but I am not writing any post or comment in order to make money.  I am here to learn and also to be useful and offer my experience to others.

To be comments relevant to the content of a rich ideas and information is valuable and useful and very close to the subject content publications and not move away from its content and also to be written in the sound to your enemies other than to read it. well, evaluate and interact with them

The comment was easy and unambiguous, and it is suitable for the member; for example, if the member is new to the site, the message should be simple, and I do not just comment on posts that I appreciate or want to learn more about.