What I your way of making comments. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

As for I am new here, I resort to topics that I have sufficient experience and information on, and also seek the help of some friends to comment in an appropriate and better way.

I prefer to comment on topics containing a lot of reactions because they will inevitably be useful
Also suspend the subjects that I know about them
For everyone

I am not one of the people who comment on any post with the aim of increasing the number of their comments and increasing their profit. I select useful posts that increase my knowledge and share with the publisher his topic, and comment on topics that I have information about her and I do not share anything that I am not aware of.

Yes, I agree with you. We must share useful information and interact
  With her, and for there to be an exchange of ideas in the comments, I, like you, search for valuable useful topics

Dear friend, Personally, I only comment on topics that I have sufficient information about, and I can benefit from this information to everyone who reads it, and in interviews I look at other people's information to gain experiences

Dear my way of writing publications depends on integration, I am writing a new and good topic and I am making it full of wonderful and useful information, so this is great for me. 

Welcome, my friend, regarding my comment method, I enter the topic at hand and read it and try to write a useful response that contains useful information or advice, and it must be relevant to the topic at hand. It is also important to stay away from copying other people's posts.

Thank you for your advice to me. Yes, I read in advance about duplication and copying, and I work hard to avoid errors that lead to ban in the forum

Most of the topics in the forum are useful. Why? Because the unhelpful topics will be deleted by the moderators, so there is no problem for you to comment on any topic you want.

• +2 1

Most of the time it is better to comment useful and important hot springs accurately and objectively to avoid removing useful comments in the count, in yobit session cryptotalk campaign...

I prefer to comment on topics that I find helpful and help me learn

Which gives us a problem in order to search for a solution as well,

With this, I will increase my knowledge and develop my experience in the world of cryptocurrencies

And all thanks for your useful question.

Greetings, colleagues. So far, I've been polite in my remarks and have handled my information to participate. I enjoy reading other people's thoughts in order to learn more and to ensure that my comments are helpful to those who are participating.

I prefer to comment on posts from oldest to newest which are definitely useful because they haven't been deleted.

I read the topic and know the idea that is being circulated and give my opinion on it through my reading, and if I encounter a difficulty in the matter I search for it from sources and read the comments also to be a general idea that enables me to write a blog that is okay

Helpful post, my friend.  Personally, I participate in topics of which I know and have experience and express my personal opinion in a useful way while respecting the opinions of others

My friend, I am a beginner here. I comment on the publications that I know. I try to learn from those with experience and knowledge. Always try to avoid negativity in your discussion and follow the forum’s policy and its specifics. Do not despair and work hard with all respect for everyone.

Welcome..
I am new here to this forum and at the beginning I will read the question well and answer it according to my correct information and help others in learning and gain experiences from others and exchange ideas and culture among us

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/25/2020 at 10:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

How to make good comments so that our comments are not considered a scam and are still paid, make comments that can be of benefit to others. Try to make quality comments with a minimum of 100 characters and our comments earn a good reputation from others.

Hi friends, the way you comment with each other is helpful for newbies. You only comment on simple topics in each unread topic or in usable ones. I think e should only comment on useful matters and try to respond in the right and effective way. Do you agree

Dear friend I don’t usually comment randomly; Instead, I choose a subject and always try to express myself in the simplest way. And you need to comment so that people can hear and learn what you are saying. Leaving my reflections and opinions in point aids for shortening comments.

Oh now I understand that this is a good thing right, we may be able to get information from both sites, but why is it important we are able to continue to post good information here, because in the end it helps us to make the right comments which help So why do our people both have the same reasons and that's because it makes it perfect for us to enjoy the crypto world, the information is free and discussed.

No, my friend, we have to add comments on all topics because that will help the members and motivate them to continue working. Thank you

• +2 1

In my opinion, we should not write comments and responses to short and poor posts because they will be deleted by the moderators and so the comments will be deleted as well.  We have to choose the right topics and make good comments.

• +3 1

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

Good question my dear.. I firstly choose the useful topic for comments. After choosing them I find those on which I can comment. Then I open the post and read the recently comments on the post. By doing this a lot of confusions about the topic can be cleared. Then I make my own comment on it. It is the easy way to comments on the post. Must try this. 

• +1 1

For me i read the title of the topic, and click on the attractive ones. Then i read its content, if i found it interesting and motivated me or taught me new things, i go to write a comment even to thank the author or to write my opinion on the topic.

I always choose the topics that I have sufficient knowledge to answer them or to respond to their questions. In other times, I choose topics that seem unknown or where I don't have any clue about, in order to read and benefit from and appreciate the work of the member who posted them. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.