What I your way of making comments. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Yes I agree with you. I will share my way of commenting. First I find the topic on which I have some useful knowledge. Then, I open it and read the post carefully. After this, I read some comments. Then, I see the number of comments to observe that the post is newly created or it is an old one. Then I comment on it ans share my knowledge.

4 hours ago, veer99 said:

Sometimes I try to share my experience throughout comments and sometimes I learn from reading replies. Thanks for your sharing a valuable topic. Wish you all the best my friend. 

Well every one have their own ways of thinking and making replies to topics. Most people go through other peoples replies before making their own replies. But some go straight to reply from the topic. When I was a newbie I had a tough time replying to topics because of my ignorance of cryptocurrency then. @The Game @Tesco

• +2 1

Yes brother I am with you, we should create such a topic that benefits others as much as possible and can increase the knowledge of other .To reply to topic, we should give the best comments. 

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well every one have their own ways of thinking and making replies to topics. Most people go through other peoples replies before making their own replies. But some go straight to reply from the topic. When I was a newbie I had a tough time replying to topics because of my ignorance of cryptocurrency then. @The Game @Tesco

In term of making comments every body have his own ideology some people are already familiar with the topic while some people have no idea and in that case they have to do proper research and came back with such a good compose reply. And in the issue of newbie that you saying you have a tough time actually there is always the first time where you experienced difficulties with what you are not familiar with so my friend let all keep the good job and happy posting!

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Like me, I always go through the senior members post before I start commenting, am more good if I study other colleagues post before attempting to reply, I study the forums way of answering topics or reply to contents, I barely have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but when i joined this forum everything becomes easy and I am gaining alot of skills, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Like me, I always go through the senior members post before I start commenting, am more good if I study other colleagues post before attempting to reply, I study the forums way of answering topics or reply to contents, I barely have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but when i joined this forum everything becomes easy and I am gaining alot of skills, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

At first when you came, answering to topics will be very difficult for you because you lack much knowledge about cryptocurrency,  that's why every newbies are advice to answer questions in the bigginers section because of lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency.  With time if they understand more they are to answer in both crytoworld and bigginers Section. 

• +1 1

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

Dear @Ch Ayyan you can post/reply on any topic. But you must remember that when you reply your content of the post must be useful and must be more than 100 letters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

57 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

At first when you came, answering to topics will be very difficult for you because you lack much knowledge about cryptocurrency,  that's why every newbies are advice to answer questions in the bigginers section because of lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency.  With time if they understand more they are to answer in both crytoworld and bigginers Section. 

Sure, when I joined this forum I was novice and non nothing about the cryptocurrencies, i heard to do my own research and read journals about crypto, also heard to go through senior members post, to learn and acquire knowledge, and experience on how to invest, trade and minex, I also carefully study the forums one after the other and was told to start with beginner's forum in other to learn and be expert, now have acquired some skills and knowledge about the cryptotalk forum and cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

first i read the topic and understand it very well ,if i have a answer i will write it ..
if i don't have ,i will try to search and read more to get the answer and post it  to help and share what i know.

• +1 1

It's simple my friend. I am commenting on topics that I have good information on
I comment according to my opinion
I also comment on the question that I know 

• +1 1

Most of time spend my time to read other post. I make my work on daily base. But i make my post after one week, because i think this duration is enough for research a new topic. So i take time for making post. So it why, because no need to make useless post for complete daily task. In thia way i use this strategy. 

Most atimes there are topic that are woth reply to because the content of the topic is explainable by the content write, there are to that are demanding reply which where not self explanatory  that we're you found out that topic that supposed to be with highest number of replies having the least number of reply. 

• +2 2

Hye dear friend write comment is a good and helpful for others i write comment on that post which i know perfectly and i want to say you shoulad also commnt on your knowledge dont commnt fake 

When you want to make comments on any post or you want to quote on any comments, you should carefully read the content well and see if it Carrie's a meaningful content before you go ahead and make comments on it. Thanks for the observation @Trainz

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

Hi dear it's a good thing share our way of posting to other so that everyone improve it first I search for a useful topic then I read old posts if I don't have enough knowledge about it then I make an idea in my mind and share to others in my wording

My friend, I comment on topics that I have enough enjoy and percentage my experience by means of responding to them and I solution different human beings s questions and I assist them maximum of the time or even ask some approximately some points in their subjects

On 12/14/2020 at 11:55 AM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

I usually give comments on topics that I have knowledge on.i also make sure it a useful and meaningful topic that I have information or experience of.this way I would educate others and improve the forum 

It is true mate if you are following the topic which is useful so it will help you in getting some information and also you will be able to share this knowledge with other new members who need it so in this way we can improve this forum so keep it up mate..

• +3 1

Well I make comments on post I'm familiar with post I've knowledge and experience about and those I don't know I consult google to carry out research to have idea on such question before dropping any post on it

Friend there is the About section where you can write that. Beginners in the forum can ask anything here but you just made a post saying that your way to write posts is to make them very easy. Why is this giving us something useful? You just wrote something about what you are doing in the forum. Probably this kind of posts were made a lot earlier but I don't think that it is acceptable to make similar low effort posts today.

First of all i check unread topic .If a knew that topics i  comment otherwise goes to next topic as i am begginner.I try my best to comment on post .some time i search it for better reply.

Read all the comments and learn how to write a comment and the content of the topic and start creating my own comment based on previous experiences.

Read all the comments and learn how to write a comment and the content of the topic and start creating my own comment based on previous experiences.

I am choose to make comment in most of posts, but I am read some that I can not comment anything. Defi as example, I am not know a lot and I am not make spam posts to reply there. So I am read and stay silent for some posts that are more advanced.

It is only by commenting on useful topics and making a good contents post that we will likely achieve our purpose here.

I advice we should comment and give good or positive reputation on good post thereby inspiring and encouraging the less experienced members.

I am only replying to old and effective post because they are valuable and are not deleting and I am not commenting in the new post because many them of are deleted and our comments are also waste so the first thing I give my proper information about the topic to them and I try to use simple and correct words and I try to write 3 to 4 lines in my comment.