First thing to know as a beginner - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Thank you my dear for sharing this useful post, this post is very helpful for every beginner. As a beginner you don't the forum rules and regulations. In this post you found a proper guidelines, always follow the forum and make useful post. I think. you can get payment easily by following those steps which write in the topic.

• +1 1

I think first thing to know  for all beginners  is rules of this forum. Because if beginners don't know the rules then they will make mistakes in their posts and in their topics. So it is most important to learn all the rules carefully. 

As a beginner the first thing you have to know about this site rules. If you don't know about this site rules so you don't able to use this site properly. So at first read this site rules terms and conditions properly.

Wow this great beneficial post for the newbies which contains all the basic rules and regulations of this platform which will prove very helpful for the begginers . They must be follow these rules by avoiding from ban.

All the needed information for a beginner is on the popular sections of the forum, that is the About, Begginers and crypto section, the three sections will provide information needed to the begginers

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This explanation is sufficient for any member to master the work here and understand the mechanism of work as well, but some make mistakes in many things, including the lack of appropriate subject matter for the section in which it is published or repeating the responses Or the presence of a lot of linguistically wrong words in its topic and thus the meaning changes and becomes useless, as all of them are matters that should be paid attention to as beginners here.

i can also add that curiosity can also help as on the part of having to try new things in becoming alot more wiser and used to the common and important part of being a user here as well as having to get more familiar with  cryptocurrency in general

this is more informative and useful topics that shared with this cryptotalk forum and this is must read and understand by all members also newbies to know more about cryptocurrency and how to do much better work here, this is a great idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the information. Of course all begginer should read this post. It will be very much helpful for them. That's why you deserve a good reputation my friend. 

• +1 1

First thing to do as a beginner 

You have to try to read and understand the rules and policy of the forum.
Gain insights and stay up-to-date with the
latest news and relevant info. Keep on top of
your crypto game! Sign-up to receive
insights.

First follow the rules and regulation of the platform, after posting your first 100 useful post you make sure your daily 20 post are on every topic you're talking and learn to to earn money and withdraw from you yobit account, making useful content will help the newbie to know more on cryptocurrency too

• +2 1

Hello dear I am a newbie. One of my friend told me about this site and first thing that I asked him how to earn on this forum. He just told me that you just complete your 100 posts and your earning will start on daily basis work. And in my opinion first thing is to know about the rules and regulations of this forum. 

• +1 1

This is a good post.  Especially for new members. Here are all the rules of the forum. Working according to this, the members will be able to do something good in this forum.

I agree with you all these points are very important to know when joining each newcomer.If these rules have to be followed by guiding each new member forum, it will be difficult to get a ban.

Good luck

I'm new here ... My friends recommend me to join this platform . This is the greatest post I've ever seen since yesterday . Thank u so much for your concern . I'll definitely follow these conditions in my future posts. Keep supporting your newbies like me . Thanks again dear.

• +1 1

Thanks mate for sharing this wonderful knowledge with us . I personally think the first and foremost thing that  all newbies have to do . Is to learn all the rules and regulations of the forum . Before posting any comment on this forum 

• +1 1

Hi bro it's really interesting post for all new members and junior member it contains a lot of knowledge about crypto and now everyone can get basic knowledge about it from your post . thanks

• +1 1

I thank you, my friend, for these tips. In fact, I am now working in the junior section until I gather enough information about coding, trading and investing. Then I will move to other departments

• +1 1

As for me that I was introduced into this forum, the first thing I need to know is the rules partaking this forum and I will always follow all the rules in this forum so I can avoid been banded and I will like someone that is also new here to know the rules in this forum so they can also avoid been banded.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you make good post on this forum and for new mumber. So many mumber can take advantage from this post. All the point you mention have important. But according to me how to make post is most important for new mumber. When he learn how to make a post then he can manage all things. So read this post carefull and take advantage. According to me it helpfull post so we can take benefits for this post. 

• +1 1

In my opinion fist thing that the beginner should do is reading the rules of this forum . Is the only way to start earning from this forum without any problem . Many beginners get baned because they don't read the rule .

I want to give you love Because of this topic.I am a beginner so I needed it so much.I was thinking how can I aware about all rules and at the time I got disappointed Because I didn’t find the rules what I should follow.From you post I have been know that I should avoid copy paste and make different posts which quality is good and so many thing.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this post. When I started crypto talk. I didn't see this post and I learned this by making mistakes and learning from them. I hope this posts reach all beginners and keep themselves safe from being banned! 

This forum banned members from that countries because there were so many scammers from such countries so beginners in this forum from such countries should be aware of this forum decision first. So beginner's needs to be known each basic necessities of crypto talk forum such as total number of posts on each day, how we can earned from posting, how we can earn from working here. Publish0x or Steemit are blogging platforms, where you could potentially earn more with less effort, but you must be skilled at writing and creating articles. 

You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money my friend.  

And follow the rules properly