First thing to know as a beginner - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

You are right, my friend, in your words
Thank you for this content
Every beginner should follow the forum rules and get acquainted with cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge in order to help him create a useful post rich in important information and in simple and understandable words in order to attract the reader and gain a good reputation. And develop himself on this forum. I wish you good luck.

Hello dear to know first thing as a beginner is to read the policy of the platform and watch a tutorial of the youtube in your native language to understand it better and please don't ask same question again and again.

Hello dear to know first thing as a beginner is to read the policy of the platform and watch a tutorial of the youtube in your native language to understand it better and please don't ask same question again and again.

Thank you, my friend, for your useful participation, in my opinion, adherence to the rules, the basis of work here, so before starting we must read the rules and instructions well in order to work properly

• +1 1

It's really good topic to read all new members and few members they don't no exactly about this forum, your topic shows how much you do hard work in this topic thanks to share this information.

Hello dear how are you thank you so much for posting this value able post it is really helpful for everyone who is new in this forum you elaborated each point very briefly.

thank you so much you shared this useful information with us my friend I want to tell you that this is really helpful for that new members how to use that this forum they should do follow the rules of this forum that ismust

The forum on beginner favors, it's quite easy to find your way around, as the UI on the site us very simple and easy to use, as it doesn't look complex, as I found my way here, easier than most members here,. But not everyone is very much, experience on using different types of sites.

• +4 1

Your topic is a little long, but that doesn't matter because you covered all of the material in it; it's a perfect topic to read for all new members and others who are unfamiliar with this forum; your topic illustrates how hard you worked on this topic, and thanks for sharing this information.

I was in great need of your participation when I started work because I started working and I am ignorant of everything about the forum, but I have not met this post yet, thank you my friend

• +1 1

Surely, you have written a wonderful post here and you explained everything about the topic so beautifully and I also appreciate your effort to write such an informative, valuable and knowledgeable post.

• +3 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this very useful information and it is necessary to know it by every member of this wonderful forum, it is really necessary to know the rules and laws, and to know the correct way to write comments and publications and how to create the best topics

• +2 1

My dear friend it's a great publication and there's an explanation of all things and that's good because as a beginner this publication will help me a lot and it will help a lot of novice members like me

This is good post for the all beginner so you can post on the all forum. That is the best for all. It is depend on you interest and recommendations. You psot 100 which they do not give the payment of this. After this you get the money from it to complete a one week when your post the upto 100.

These instructions and rules are very important to us
And I thank you for it. We have to work together to develop crypto talk
By providing the best of constructive and good publications
And do not violate the rules of the forum

• +3 1

The rules and laws in the forum are very important for each member. We must adhere to those laws they are the basis of the beginning in a correct way through which we learn useful and benefit others from important and effective blogs and useful information where the person benefits from these rules and publications and reads them carefully in one blog.

Dear novice, dear beginner, I advise you mainly to read the rules of the beginner before publishing any post here, so enter the special section in the rules invites a section about the forum and this section is the first and most important section in our field of work. It is free, and then we will get a break on 20 posts. The problem is two days. He received a gain after 7 days at exactly the same time. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner,you know many things.At first,you should follow the rules and instructions of this forum.Then,you should write 100 comments and also can post a new topic.Then ,you should write 20 comments per day and after 7 days you can earn bitcoin.Then ,you can exchange bitcoin by your yobit account.

Thank you for this wonderful clarification, my friend. Also, for new subscribers, explain a few key points. 

The most significant issue is that subscribers should not publish uninformative information or duplicate other posts on the web, as this may result in their posts being removed or even a ban. Alternatively, if they log on the web several times, they would be banned.

thank you dear it is really very good information for all newbie really it will be very helpful post for all newbie and i seen many time your post and i really impressed from your concern toward the newbies and due to these kinds of people this forum will earn more progress in the future 

Thank for my  friend to post  such a great  post contained  all dateline  basic information  about froum it will help  newsbi  very much.

Thank you my friend for this greater information. This is really a great post which deserves a lot of love 💓. Again thanks for these great tips and information.

I thank you for your important advice and I hope everyone will follow it. By applying these conditions and with setting goals, success will be your ally and you will get positive evaluations and a good reputation. Supervisors will work to upgrade your rank and get big profits and build a good future from these platform

Thank you my friend for this great post

It really deserves recognition and a good reputation. You clarified everything in your post and made all new members understand some good information to work on this forum.

• +2 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great description about the cryptotalk platform and how the new members will do better in the platform, so they will make use of the this directives given as foundation and succeed in the cryptotalk platform. 

As a beginner you should know that how this foram pay you, you should also know that how to link your account with yobit and you should also know that first 100 posts is free of cost then after that you'll pay For daily 2o useful posts.