First thing to know as a beginner - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

This is a very useful post for we beginners to serve as a guide for us to carry out activities on the group easily without violating any rules and regulations of the forum that can lead to the moderator to sanction us and this is why it is advisable for we newbies to be calm and go to the about the forum section to read about the forum rules and regulations before posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

Follows the rules and regulations make 100 post complete as fast as possible so that you won't get tired of doing it with the thought that you are going to do it for free also let your posting be more than or at least 100 meaninfu characters

Thank you very much for posting such a good post, which will not only help me but also the many friends, who are new to us will benefit a lot from this post.  Friends first of all people of this platform should read  all its rules them well and execute the pen, after that, it should not only be that they should do more and better posts so that their reputation will be made well and help  others too. 

• +4 1

Many difficulties are facing as a new like completing 100 post and and the knowledge about using Crypto like what we write what we prohibit for this platform. I also face this challenges now I am using well. 

As a beginner, I thought making post is creating topics, I thought it mandatory for every member of the forum to constantly create topics, but later realize that we can make only comment on other members topics, and it not mandatory to make topics in the forum if we don't have idea about it

A great way is to guide all those who are making in the new way how to make comments and should know the rules  and Regulation followed Because it is not so, they do not know And copy paste it It is better to first explain to them that all the work has to be done and rules are done. 

This topic is good to help us and guide us when we just entered this site or forum thanks to this topic we now have as a guide that we will not be able to thanks to this guide or topic and also now we know what every first beginner should know.

What a wonderful and useful topic!
You have summarized many ideas that beginners and individuals who are new to this forum need to know.
And you have mentioned the most questionable points in our minds
Thank you for your effort in submitting this post to us!!

All the points that you listed are so helpful and vital for all especially for newbibe members of this great forum, with that post so helpful for senior because many they forget, We should abide by the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk, actually now it's i mean Cryptotalk is so simple and easy but we need to be  careful about the rules and regulations of the forum because is the most important part of the forum.

Thank you for this useful information and for this beginning, which every beginner should start with and understand each of these questions to preserve the forum as a place for the collection of knowledge and experience in the trading world and help, so that it is a material entry, even if it is simple, to start in this area.

• +1 1

You have replied about the most famous inquiries for the new individuals here ! In any case, to allow them to work with no difficult they should peruse the standards of each segment they need to post in on the grounds that we realize that the greater part of them don't regard the guidelines since they don't peruse it prior to posting !

This is a great great post man. I am a newbie and this help me a lot man. I will try to act upon all of these rules. And I will learn and share my knowledge with others.. 

Thanks mate....

Many people likes to know whats are saying by the member's of creators of crypto talk forum. So as a beginner's we needs to be known each basic necessities of crypto talk forum such as total number of posts on each day, how we can earned from posting, how we can earn from working here. And why our accounts received warning points.

To follow the basic principals of posting your comments and make it better before posting is the basic thing for a beginner to work proper in this forum.

This is a good and wonderful post that can lead to good reputation and as a beginner you must all know the rules and regulations partaking this forum and as well as you must know what to post and the type of topic you must answer and so you must look for a better knowledge that you can add to this forum.

This post is a gem in the the forum.It showcased all the steps about for posting, reacting and having a good feedback.Also how to earn with good reputation. This will help me alot in my long run in this forum.

I mentioned everything new members could ask about and want to know about working on this forum
Thank you for sharing these clarifications

• +2 1

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us because you really show your concern about us the newbies who are just joining the forum recently,I have really learn a lot from your post.

First thing as a beginner is to know about all the rules and regulation.And learn about this forum.Then newbie will become perfect in this work. 

I wanna say good luck to all the newbies 😇

Thankyou for posting such agreat post.it contains all details about Cryptotalk  for newbie.i am also a newbie. I have very useful this post. This very useful to all new members in Cryptotalk platform. 

When new member come to this great platform then my responsibities is to post by giving good idea for beginners that when you enter here then you should do 100 post and this is task which is given by cryptotalk and this post is to check your writing skill and after you complete your task you should go for you daily post and the limit of post is 20 and the money is shown in yobit in after a week.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

I'm already a Jr member in status.

With my little knowledge about crypto i still found this very useful and interesting.

It really impacted me aurally and i must confess to appreciate especially the number 3 section.

I'm sure this will be useful and helpful to both the newbies and the old members