Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

Greetings. Since crypto is an unregulated environment at the moment, it is a safe haven for all the scammers and people trying to exploiting other people's greeds. If you come by someone who is claiming to give you something double if you give him one, he's hundred percent trying to scam you. Also there are some sites that claim you can sell your bitcoins expensive in their exchanges, probably they will take your bitcoin and exit scamming you. We should be very cautious until the crypto environments are regulated properly.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have at no other time looked for the different offers that I put resources into and I was misdirected by numerous deceitful locales, particularly destinations that pay by watching advertisements, I will utilize these proposed destinations later on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many times it happened that cheater scammer attract the people on their sites.We should avoid from these sites and get knowledge the useful sites like cryptotalk. 

yes there are many fake and scam sites these days. We must be more careful when we come across these sites or programs and not give them what they want. That way, they cannot deceive anyone and get what they want.

Thanks for the information, by reading this useful post you would already know which ones and how to detect those scammersite (Platform) that they offer and promise but is to scam you. they would do anything to make money for their own benefit. with tentative offers be careful could be scam sites .

yes my friend, Attractive offers only provide the scammer. They can give you free 1/2 and a lot of bitcoin for their campaign, but they are lie. So always avoid this type offers, which give you a lot of money free. I also list my twenty dollars ltc for telegram scammer. Always alert from scammer, because they have a lot of way for scamming you.            

Of a truth there are many site that are created by scammers mostly in form of investment site with eye catching returns but we should not get lured by this sites and we should check reviews about these site before having anything to do with them

That's really true scammers have a lot of ways to steal the assets of the users. Members should be aware on that. Many sites born in internet now then copying the system of legit sites to manipulate and lead the users to their fake accounts and convince members to registered them. But they have a remark to lead us that they are the scammers like asking our bank accounts and other accounts like yobit, blockchain etc. So before to decide do some investigate to be satisfy us 

• Useful or interesting 1

Not All scammers uses website most of them uses telegram they create  fake groups to invite investor then offers them a profit in just 48 Hours this type of scams are the common one you can find in telegram

• +5 1

"All that gillliters is not gold" it is best probe suits well on this post.  Yes it is one of the way through which they can attract and deceive people. My adVice to all of you that beleive on you not any of the thing  that shines. 

• +3 1

Yes I also do the same if I have doubt in any site . Whenever I am about to join a new site or going to deposit I check its review in youtube or in sites like beermoneyforum , and even if I don't get the review then I post about that site here

• +5 1

Ponzi schemes are the another new tricks from scammers to cheat the innocent people. Especially, newbies in the crypto world would have the more chances to fall in the trap of scammers so never fall into the fake schemes which promised to give you more returns for the less deposits because they can be the scams

• +5 1

Obviously my dear, Most of the attractive offers on crypto world provides by the scammers. A lot of scammer waiting for your one wrong steps, if you join any single trap which made by scammer, you lose your crypto. So always ignore the attractive offers like 1/2 BTC free, 4x returns, 2x returns etc. I think you can understand it              

@Calvinpriva wao you have said it all, there are many scammers site on cryptotalk and only few people can understand the difference between the real and that of scammers own, and if someone is not careful one will end up losing is investment to scammers thanks for putting light to it for us. 

• +2 1

Scammers are the order of the day in the crypto world, you have to be vigilant and ask yourself why an offer is so attractive, whether you earn a lot for little investment or the product is free, we immediately have to be suspicious of such a generous offer , and we have to investigate the part that offers such a generous offer, we must investigate to see if they are a serious and responsible company, we must be suspicious, suspect everything that is excessively good.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, P A Ashif said:

Many time scammers play cheap tricks to attract users. Many of the people get trapped in it. And later pay for it. For example these type of fraud people say that they will give free bitcoin on joining or signing in their fake accounts. 

Yes absolutely right there are a lot of scammers online one need to be very careful with transactions so that someone will not fall as a victim because they are very good at setting traps, their is no free bitcoin. Thanks may you be blessed 

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . This is very helpful and useful information . I agree with you .you are right my friend there are many sites here they are just fake and scam . That's why we should always be careful  . If you want to invest money in any sites then we should be get proper knowledge about this site . If it is trustable then you invest in it . This is batter for you otherwise you lose your money to scammers 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:41 PM, Moontong said:

Scammers will give a good offer to its users, well,  they will do it so they can get more users, there is also what we called as Ponzi schemes

Well, these good offers made by the scammers are just trap, all of it is fake and that's why there's a lot of people being victim with it, Ponzi schemes is very popular as of now and there are still working from it even though it's scam.

Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent sites, especially in the recent period. We should not trust these sites, otherwise we will fall victim to the same as others
I give my confidence to this forum and that's enough

• +3 1

Scammers are very harmful for everyone.  They give interesting advertising to attract people.  If anyone find a huge different between reality and attraction, we sure that those are scam. 

Basically the scammers take advantage of your greed. They try to scam you by giving you good offers and schemes if you try to follow them and try to get profit from that kind of schemes then you will get a chance that you will be scammed from the scammer. You can even not imagine that how you can be scammed because scammers used different things different meanings and different ways to scam many other person and you cannot find that you are being scammed or not. just on leave it to avoid from scammers is that don't show your interest in the kind of fake schemes or offers which are offered by the scammers.

Many scamming sites provides avoid and valuable interest but when we trust on these sites and get experience the we find there these sites are totally fake and only stolen sites which stole the money of people by giving good profit ideas. Don't give any information about your account which have money and avoid these sites.

19 hours ago, Harbeeboullah said:

@Calvinpriva wao you have said it all, there are many scammers site on cryptoworld and only few people can understand the difference between the real and that of scammers own, and if someone is not careful one will end up losing is investment to scammers thanks for putting light to it for us. 

Of course @Harbeeboullah there are many scammers in Cryptoworld and many people already lost their money by their tricks. That is why we need to be more careful so that we can avoid those scammers, always make a research and asks other members for support.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

That is why we need to be more careful so that we can avoid those scammers, always make a research and asks other members for support.

@Calvinpriva though i am new in crypto world but not yet face any scammed or something.. That is why i am learning more how to avoid scammer though in telegram app many member try to scam us with investment platform and i am aware about it..    Unfortunately spammer always track newbie which is more dangerous..             

people always says do not invest in offers which are too good to be true, but nowadays scammers are even smarter and they give smart offers.