Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

What a nice post you've came up with friend, this will surely serve as a guide to most of the members,and also will prevent them from falling a victim to those scammers who do disguise themselves to look more like our helpers, let's be careful

You have to believe in yourself and be confident that you can achieve what you want. They are constantly promoting alluring and controlled lots of people to impress you that you can achieve your dreams and goals Draw in your life is actually an important hint to distinguish con artists. .From the beginning they please ....

Yes dear it is right that scammer give us attractive offers. Actually they make us greedy so we should to care from them.  You should not trust on unknown because they are scammer . We will lose our money.  

• +5 1

Yeah you are absolutely right 

Scammers always provides attractive offers 

In this era of technology scammers easily scammed people 

Be aware of that scammers 

Dont waste your precious time in scammers sites

Scammers offers you high profit rates that are totally fake and you will lose your all money 

So beware of such scammers 

There are also many scammers in this forum and they offer us attractive offers by texting. We should take appropriate steps to avoid scammers and we should ignore every offer of scammers and work in the forum. If we are greedy then we may be harmed. Therefore, be careful and try to earn hard.

Yes I really agree with you, there are many scammers out there and not legitimate site. We must double secure our money and do not give easily our personal information. Considering other people reviews can be help.You have make realy informative post to get rid of scammers. Every one want to make search before joining any site. But don't know how to make search. You did realy good job.

I get suspicious every time I see something that is too good to be true, scammers are skilled in the art of convincing and they are sweet talkers, I have received a message from a very sweet girl on Telegram and she tried to convince me that she is able to double my capital but I have to send her money first, of course I blocked her.

• +1 1

Yes my friend. I'm not scammed yet but it could be possible in future for me. That's why I thank you for sharing that. Yes the scammers are everywhere and they offer very good and amazing offers to attract us and scam. But we shouldn't fall into their trap. 

Yes, you are right.  Crypto has a lot of sites these days that have a lot of interesting and compelling offers to their users.  But on the other hand, it has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have started their sites with good themes, good ads, good client reviews inside their site and good attractive offers.  But unfortunately, these are all fake and they just have to steal your money with their fake services.

How to discover these?

There are many ways to discover scammer sites, but I highly recommend you to look for reviews about those sites on Alexa review sites, trustpilots, Cora forums, YouTube video reviews, forums and other review sites.

I discover scam after they start asking for money and promising that they will double or tripple my money. It is a major problem in cryptocurrency space lately and we can all fall victims. Be on alert and avoid talking with people that we don't know.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

yes you are correct my friend, so many scammers out there so maybe, be careful to the strangers and don’t easily give your personal information to avoid some hacked, before joining some sites make sure you already check the background of the sites if its legit or not.

We always have to be suspicious of such offers, which promise a lot of profit in a short period, and are fake or fraudulent, so we have to check any project or site before starting to deal with it so that we do not fall victim to their fraud.

There are many attractive offers that you will be receiving while being in the market but you need to be attentive and focused on your work and that will be just try by scamming people to attract you and they will hack and take all your money

Currently, there are many scammers online who lure Victic with various tempting offers and steal money.  You need to be careful of all these sites.  If you provide your information on these sites then your money will be stolen later....So be careful...  

The greed in the souls of fraudsters and their greed to obtain other people's money leads them to steal the work of others ... We must protect our interests and our business in order not to be vulnerable to theft .. Not to give enough information about ourselves so that it is not exploited by them and stolen as well.

• +5 1

Yes. Sometimes scammers offer us high profit for investing something and also they may ask for our wallet's information to scam our everything. One of my friends got scammed of attractive offer. So we should control ourself from attractive offerings. Thanks for alerting us

Well, that's true mate, we need to be careful for now because phishing is one of the most popular hacking or scamming right now, don't open quickly some links given by the strangers etc. To avoid being lose some money...

Hi my dear friend, You have make really informative post get of scammers All time scammers check tricks to attract to users i advise all friends not enter these sites Good clients rivew inside sites and attractive offers. So that we must be comfortable we are experits. 

Dear Mate, your topic is really helpful for all members. Everyone should do complete research on a site before signing in. The internet is full of scammers with attracting offer like double up your coins in 24 hours, make 50% profit per day etc. Be aware of all they all are scam and you get nothing in the end. To become rich you have to work hard.

Dont chase offers just work by yourself and create your own ways for your earning and success because if you chase offers that time scammers become active and catch you and cheat you .Anyhow you want double your money or get extra profit investment is good option for you.

Truly the site which is at the pinnacle the tricksters attempt to gave distinctive useful proposals to the cash. Yet, they work for while and the dis shows up. And furthermore they attempt to hack the record and took coins and cash from it. So know for these offer. And every one of that sparkles isn't gold. This is the standard model by following him you can waork

Totally agree with you. there are many sites illegal there are a lot of scammers 
We don't have to invest our money in any location before it's credible so we don't lose our money. 
So we have to take the necessary steps to secure our money so it doesn't get stolen.

You are right I agree with you . Some we make greedy and we lost our money'. Some time we see see that some sites are giving more profit in some days . And we don't think about this . Fastly we invest on like these forum . And in 3 to 4 days . We saw that this site have closed . And we lose our all money. 

• +4 1

Yes, at the present time, fraudsters have followed many methods to carry out fraud and fraud on people, so we must always be careful not to enter suspicious sites, most of which offer many financial offers to attract people and these offers are cursed and also personal money must be secured in safe and difficult to penetrate wallets

In our time and after the spread of the cryptocurrency, the number of sites trying to fraud has become much greater than the honest sites, but this platform is one of the best platforms to work without fear, and you only need to make useful posts.

• +3 1