Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

Well, I could recommend several pages but the best one is crypto faucet, but even so, earning that amount I see it very unlikely, since even if I recommend the best faucet, you will earn 1 dollar a maximum per month. But if you want to generate income as you say it is best to invest, for example, from experience I earn about 30 dollars a month from investing cryptocurrencies, with a minimum investment, but there is always a risk, so I recommend you not to invest if you are not willing to lose it. As of today generating only $ 5 in faucets is very difficult in such a short time. But good luck.

Если вы не пропустите ни секунды, вы можете заработать 2400 Сатоши в день. В одном биткоине их 100 миллионов. Таким образом, чтобы заработать 1 биткоин на кранах, потребуется около 114 лет.

The Bitcoin faucet is a website through which you can get a number of satuses every certain period of time by registering on the site and clicking on promotional ads or advertisers' videos, as it allows you to win and collect Bitcoin currency for free by completing those tasks on the Internet and most of these taps are reliable and that Because it wins a lot and gives less, it does not lose and is forced to close or swindle its clients
Bitcoin faucets are one of the simplest ways to get cryptocurrencies
In a clearer and more comprehensive concept, we can say that Bitcoin faucets are sites created specifically to distribute rewards in the form of cryptocurrency to visitors to resources in order to obtain a reward where the user must perform certain actions such as clicking on an advertisement link, play a specific game or lottery, or watch a video clip, but you need you. Time, patience, and registration in dozens of taps in order to be able to accumulate an acceptable number of cryptocurrencies with which you can trade on various trading platforms or sell them if you want.

taps are nothing but a waste of time.If you want to get 5 usd from a tap, you must have at least 100 active refarans.

Yes, that is actually possible that you'll make 5 dollars per week with faucets. But that is only applicable before, because nowadays faucets are dry and most faucets now aren't legit and you're just going to waste your time.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was claiming faucets previously, but it is impossible to reach 0.001 Bitcoin in one week, because all faucets claiming prizes are very little and small. if once you get good and hardworking referrals then you can earn reasonable money while sleeping.

Yes, there is that by calling referrals, and also the faucets require sufficient time to be completed, meaning you have a lot of time.

faucets are just a waste of time mate, I will recommend that you stop using faucets sites from now on and focus on posting on this website because this forum give more money that faucets and there are a lot of scam faucets so I am sure that you will also just waste your time there.

5$ through faucets is like a high money if you work individually there .

even if you work on 2-3 faucets then it's looking difficult to acchive $5 in a day . if you have good working team Then you can accept a good amount of money.

there is no possibility, the faucets pay too little you can spend hours working in faucets and in a month only earn pennies, if you intend to earn money by getting referrals these must be many and you run the risk that the faucet is scam and you lose your money and effort . I recommend that you think of something else.

From the experience of of many users I think it is beneficial to post content on this platform rather than spending time on unnecessary faucets. You can earn reasonable amount of income from this platform through creating good quality content. There might be some genuine faucets but again there is no guarantee regarding payment for the task performed.

• +1 1

In my experience and it seems that the faucets are a little slow and tedious, however there are people who know how to use them and make good profits from this method.

My advice to you is to stay away from the faucets, because you will not earn 1 dollar a month or a year from them, so how will you get a 5 dollar per week? You can profit an additional amount here in this forum .dont waste your time and fatigue on faucets.

Hey look, I started with as many taps and had like 10 at a time and was able to make $ 3 a month, which seemed like a huge waste of time. I'm sorry I didn't find CryptoTalk earlier, I would have earned a lot more and today I would know more about this whole crypto world.

• +5 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

5 $ making faucets is impossible at the moment, I think that even spending 24 hours awake would you do something like that, faucets are not to live on, they are to see the handling of coins and that you can support them at any time, for that they give small amounts to make the currency known and that many people have it to attract users to the project, but to make a living from them, forget it.

In my personal opinion it is very difficult to obtain that amount, since there are many sites that are scam and do not generate anything and sometimes it becomes difficult to discover which is a scam and which is not

• +1 1

Hello my friend, yes, it is possible to reach five dollars a week from the taps or through the crypto site ... As for the faucets, I know the sites of fry bitcoin and fry litecoin as for the creto, it gives a thousand satoshi for one comment and this is a good income

Faucets are a waste of time and unfortunately it consumes your effort and time for a small price, move away from the faucets and go to sites that provide services such as liking a video on YouTube, posting participants, or recording on the site of these businesses that are rented out on a site I think was named picowrok This site can give you from 2 and up a day Try it.

Well my friend i think it is very unlikely, even if you spend a lot of time daily, i think the max would be like 2 to 3 bucks, its just because there payments are way to low, it is like 20 adds are equivalent to 1 cent, you imagine how much adds and how much time it would take, also take in consideration transaction fees and the withdrawal limits. I think it is a best option to save some money and start trading, mining and staking, it is relatively safe and you could make some days like one percent to five percent return in a day, so take that in consideration when you visualize how much money you can invest safely. i wish you the best and any question here i am.

• +5 1

The faucets only pay out a little satoshis and I think it's a waste of time, it's better if you're on CryptoTalk. You can earn 20 satoshis in 1 day as long as your post gets a positive reaction. I think CryptoTalk is more profitable when compared to Faucets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Actually after so much testing with the faucets it is as several say here it is a great waste of time it would take a long time to accumulate even 1 dollar apart from the amount of pop-up windows that open

• +1 1

About my personal experience of raising money from taps, I see it as a waste of time because the earning is very little, so I hope you look for other methods.