Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

There is no possibility of earning $ 5 a week with taps. The most recommendable thing would be to look for pages to work or to do mini jobs

In my opinion and no offense, faucets are just a waste of time. Little profit even if you keep using 10 or more sites (Of which, I would bet half are scam) I would better recommend staying on this forum. Better earnings, better experience and last but not least, the knowledge that is carried.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

I can tell you that with 2captchap you can earn 1 to 2 $ a day depending on your pc and your internet, but that is like an 8-hour job where you do a lot of captchas. But if you pay and I think that from $ 0.5 you can withdraw

Thank you for this intresting for most people question and to me also, in my opinion it's really, but needs a lot of work, I think that you need to use a lot of different actual faucets and tap on them for 8 hours for week and then maybe you will get not bad sum. Good luck, if you decide to try this idea.

There is no way you are going to make 5$ per week on faucets. They are just a waste of time mate. Better invest your precise time in something useful.

To get such a sum from faucets, you need to have a large number of referrals. if you use the faucet yourself, you can get a few cents, so I don't see any intention in them.

With faucets, payments are usually so small that they are measured in Satoshis, the name given to one millionth of a Bitcoin. So there are 100,000,000 satoshis in a single BTC and some faucet sites only pay 1 satoshi per click.
You would have to work 24 hours a day without sleep and it is still not worth it.

Dude, you shouldn't use faucets, you can't make a lot of money there, you better start participating in airdrop, in good ones, airdrop can sometimes bring you more than $ 100, so use it. Try to learn something and sell your skills in it.

I am registered in some faucets to earn money, that I have tried them without being sure, but adding them all in a week I see impossible to arrive one alone, it should be possible with many referrals, something that for many of us is very difficult, conclusion you can work and make some money, but not so much in a week

A cryptocurrency faucet is a reward system that gives away small amounts of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. These small fractions are known as satoshis and are used in a common way when talking about bitcoin and, especially, bitcoin faucets.

On 22/4/2020 at 14:28, Abdalrazig said:

Comparte tu experiencia

Se específico...

Me encantaría ganar 5 $ semanales incluso si uso 10 grifos o más. Estoy tratando de aprender a operar hoy en día, pero me vendría bien un ingreso extra, sin importar lo pequeño que sea.

The only way to achieve that is that you have many referrals in the 10 faucets in which you are going to work.
Ideally, your work group in each faucet is very active and productive and that they are working hard every day, that means that you have to be aware that your referrals are making their daily claims.
Another important aspect is that you look for cryptocurrency faucets that have lower value and that for each claim they give you many coins, that would help a lot to achieve your goal.
You would also have to make your daily claims yourself, that will make you earn more.
If you do all this and you still have not reached 5 dollars a week then you should promote that faucet more, get more referrals and make your referrals comply with the guidelines that you set in the previous points.

The truth is that the only good thing about faucets is that they are a waste of time, it is very difficult to earn that amount in a week, I dare say that even in a month just doing faucets no matter how good the site is, I think it is a total waste of time because the profits are minimal and many sites of this type are fraudulent.

The ZEN faucet is a great option, you work on it once a day and the more you use it the more chances you have of winning the jackpot of 1 ZEN which is about 10 dollars.

I tried in my first days but it was to invest a lot of time to achieve practically nothing, I did not see it convenient and I gave up completely but I am reading that Zen could be a good opportunity, tomorrow I will try to search and see what possibilities there are there.

Edited by Hear80
I did not upload it in the correct language

On 4/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

I see it as a waste of time and it is difficult to make 5$ per week.
I advise you to work on this platform and earn daily rewards of up to 2$ Bitcoin per day through the YoBit platform.

• +4 1

Well as an experience I am registered in several faucets but none of them generated so much in just 2 months and I made $ 7 dollars so it is not a good option to work for if you can very passively with a lot of patience

I have not tried, but reading the comments of colleagues, I see that it is more profitable to participate in the Cryptotalk forum, and you can also gain knowledge.

I start my crypto journey by Faucets.

Now I have to say Good Bye to Faucets, because very low income for a lot time spend.

It's really wasting time.

If you want to earn money online, please learn about Airdrop.

• +5 1

Is it profitable for you to earn $ 5 a week? Personally, mining seems like a waste of time, you can generate much more profit by using that time in other things and even small investments, there are many promotions and welcome bonuses that seem more beneficial than this and with little or no risk.

Personally answering your question I think that if with effort and dedicating only to faucets I would dare to say that it can be done in my experience and knowing that there are many people who have taken advantage of faucets that are really worth working on them, it is not much but Yes, a little extra income that helps us to unite our capital that we use to trade, so from my humble point of view, I believe that it can be achieved with effort and dedication. Thank you very much for coming to us with your question in this wonderful cryptotalk forum, friend, for that we are to discuss issues related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

I do not think that there are faucets that will give you this amount because it is usually a scam. I advise you to replace the time you work with there by working on this forum to get $ 2 per day

Unfortunately from my experience this is very difficult because the faucets are very slow and give you small amounts, difficult and very boring

• +5 1

I am yet to see a faucet campaign that pays such amount. It therefore means that you can't make that in faucet, you should instead try airdrop and try crypto trading.