Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

I have not yet obtained this percentage of the profits in my investment plan and it is related to the type of currency that I invest in this reason. I will work to renew my investment plan to include Ethereum currency in the new plan because it is one of the famous currencies that can achieve me double profits

• +1 1

i think it varies person to person .Not as simple as you said .If you want to get full benifit from crypto forum you would have good knowledge of currency market and the rules of investing.Then crypto will support you to get much.

• +1 1

And you may be able to profit more than that. Trading and investing is the most important and highest source of profit on the Internet. You can win fantastic amounts from one night to the next. This requires us to have sufficient knowledge about this field and study the market movement and everything related to the currency  What you want to invest in. Trading is a somewhat complex field and it is not easy as it is rumored. It may take months and years to learn it well and gain experience and skill in it.

To be a successful investor you need to be a long-term owner.  Digital currencies will increase in price every day.  So you should be a long term trader.  The future is for Bitcoin, whose price will be in a million dollars in a few years.  Trading requires a lot of knowledge so you must be careful.

I do not think that we can achieve such profits from investment so easily, our profits from investment may double, but that takes a long time, and we must also take into account the risks that we can face.

Long-term trading in cryptocurrencies is profitable because the prices are slowly and gradually increasing as having the Ethereum coins when the Ethereum price is $ 600 is a good thing because Ethereum prices have risen by 200% and more in less than a year.

• +3 1

Every person is found where I will also see if I am getting 400% profits, then I will also invest if there is any benefit in the investment, then we should invest .i like this topic so much.

Hello my friend
I'm sorry, but you have a wrong idea about the investment, because it is not done this way
If you put yourself as an owner of an investment project and set a profit rate of 200%, you will find yourself later paying money from your own wallet.🤣

Good information .Many of us wants to get double profit but they scare from scammer so we cannot do this .The way which are you talking about us us the best way to earn 400% .

I am ready to earn only.  but there is one point.  such projects still need to be found and to be quite lucky.  but I have no luck yet.

It is important and useful information, especially for new members, as it helps to increase investment stocks and give more opportunities to increase profits

It is not that easy. You must do a complete analysis of any cryptocurrency before investing in it, and you must also devise a good strategy and stick to it. For me, I prefer to invest in the long term because I do not have much experience.

• +1 1

Investment is not that easy as it's a strategic process. Having proper knowledge of coins market rate is beneficial and necessary. Fluctuation in coins rate is a major factor. So it's better to avoid such tricks and focus on skill based work for successful outcome.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

We can make huge profits if we invest in cryptocurrencies by forming groups and doing research and good planning. But new members should save some money by publishing posts in this forum and then make a profit by trading.

I am also not understand this strategy, because in this post ETH is good for investment, its proved so many times ETH Price's increase and its gives profit, but I can't understand eos coin I know it's good coin but I can't see this coin hit even touch 5$ in this time eos coin is stable at the prices of 2.50$ dollars, but so many good coins available compare to EOS.

• +1 1

Thanks mister. I will do research on these two coins and if it looks profitable then I will invest on it. We really need more posts like it then we can choose many tokens and coins to earn a good amount. Tokens like fun, qsp and many others have a good potential to earn a good profit. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

I think there you are not right because I think it is not good I am also doing investment but I think we should first get on information about the coin we want to invest and no one can tell us that we will get benefit or not so never believe on anyone like this.

This method is correct, but I am still afraid of the huge profits and in a short time, so I do not like to invest my money in the sites and instead I buy a currency and wait for its price to rise

• +1 1

Actually,Trading have good profit but not as much. I think it's impossible at this time that we can earn 400% of profits in crypto. So if you are a beginner, i suggest to invest a small amount , and work for a little profit , because you need experience and a lot of knowledge. Good luck my friend.

• +2 1

I don't think it's possible. 

There is no specific strategy in cryptocurrency investment it is not quite clear but I can tell you that you will get good profits if you have good knowledge of market movement and the right time to invest .

• +4 1

I am ready to invest 400, but at the moment I am not taking any risks because I do not have the knowledge to invest in digital currencies

I do not think that your words are completely correct or accurate, the matter is relative, and it is not necessary if you buy a certain currency and its value doubled that the same thing happens with other currencies, the digital currency market is much more difficult and needs to be monitored on a daily basis and choose digital currencies in an intelligent and accurate manner.

• +3 1

I believe that the most successful investment is not limited to the encrypted currencies, as there are also important factors such as work experience and the sound and smart mind is an essential feature in investing and monitoring global exchanges. It is more appropriate for everyone to deal with regular money and keep the Bitcoin currency as it is a currency that is constantly high and is the solution The best to ensure and secure money from theft and fraud

Yes I also see that some of the members are investing in The frequencies which are giving 405 100% stage percentage which is is a great profit if you found but it is depend on your luck when you invest in distance CM when was it raise its amount and become a good currency so this is totally dependent on your luck