What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

Yes dear you are right. And these are the steps that if any member want to become good member can follow these rules and become good member. We have to follow these steps if we want to become good member. And we don't break the rules . Because if we break the rules we got banned by this. 

So , i personally try these all steps to made such posts which are useful and people get useful information. And I hope that people like my posts . Because we make good posts on the basis of this we get good reputation in this forum.

Thanks.

Certainly, it is important information, these tips help you to make a good start in the forum, we must abide by the rules here and continue to search for information, and provide the best for the forum, so that we can earn money from it.

• +1 1

Hello my friend . This forum is a great place to work. We are all like a family. A lot of hard work will become easier if we can help each other in working. The above discussions are really great . good member is he who follows the rules of this forum and makes quality posts that are useful . it's really helpful.

• +4 1

The most significant aspect for a user to note while working here is to constantly obey the rules set out by the administrators and admin. The posts should really be helpful and important to all users. The most significant issue is to educate the public about crypto currencies and the crypto environment. So, this is what a consumer should treat themselves in this forum, and observe the rules at all times.

All members should read and understand the rules well. 
So they don't get banned.
They have to participate in the forum and likes..
So they can be effective members.

I thank you very much, my friend, for these good tips, but I hope you will update the topic because at the moment 20 posts are paid for only a good reputation . I hope junior members stick to these points so they can continue in the forum and get information and experience .

• +1 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all of us because all the members of this platform need these things if they want to become a successful person in this platform then they need to create good and useful ideas for this platform do that this platform can get better progress in thr future. 

My dear friend. The beginning of all love and respect for your meaningful words that will enrich this wonderful site and participants and ourselves in the same effect these proposals when working them all as a team we will be able to illuminate the basic goals that will increase our technological and other experiences. All appreciation.

A good members should have to be a good contributor for the forum. He should have to read all the rules and must have to follow them. He should have to cooperate with posting good and useful posts as well as a good writer so that he can post his own content.

This is a great platform to give the chance to be the part of this forum, so its our responsiblity to show our honest against this forum and follows forum rules and regulation, because its most important to became a good member its helps this forum clean and spam free attract user...

• +2 1

Mate you are absolutely right about that, firstly if we are talking about good members, they must follow the rules. Then They should not complete 30 posts, more than that give full information. Maybe we must try being one of them. Thank you for creating the useful topic. 

• +1 1

The characteristics of someone that succeeds here are knowing what he desires and following the rules; there are many aspects that distinguish someone who works because he enjoys it from others that simply do it for the money; it is critical that we recognize that we are at a point in our lives that we must be the best at every part of our lives, and we will learn here in the forum.

I thank you dear friend for this wonderful and useful post. It is really good for beginners to learn from and become good members. Patience, hard work and effort is very necessary. This helps to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading and the most important thing is to follow the rules and laws and adhere to them.

• +3 1

I think You have shared soo much valuable information about the cryptotalk and earning money and beginners who are looking for an opportunity here, i want to add something in it that you can ve good members by just doing one great thing which obeying the rules and regulations

A good member of this forum has many qualities such as being a regular member of the Crypto Talk Forum. He did his job with the following rules I must remind you that we should always take advantage of the good points we have and give them to encourage other people

I believe that a good member of the forum is the one who works hard to improve the forum, such as giving him sincerely useful advice to the new members of the forum, and he is the one who provides some useful suggestions for management that affect the work performance and make it more flexible and fast.  You are all greatly appreciated.

The most important thing for a user to note while working here is to always obey the rules set out by the moderators and admin. The posts should be helpful and important to all users. The most important thing is to educate the public about crypto currencies and the crypto environment. So, this is how a consumer should conduct themselves in this forum, and remember the rules at all times.

I am so thankful for the good advice you had gave with all the amazing posts you are making my dear. You have made us from newbie beginner users with no idea about the forum to mature now users and we can all thanks to you and your posts that help us become qualities  worker and good member in the forum. I am very thanks and welcome from me.

For a member to be good he has to first of all follow the rules and regulations without any hesitation. He should be a role model for others entering this platform. Another thing is that he should make more informative posts and should help each others by wisely giving reputation.

Thank you very much for this great information I am a new member in the forum and these points help me a lot to know in a correct way how I should do things here and avoid having problems to enjoy the benefits that this wonderful forum offers us.

Thank you very much my friend for your wonderful post, I think that this post is very useful and necessary for novice members who do not have extensive knowledge in this field, I believe that we should all, as members of this forum, help each other by making use of the experiences of old members, And follow the rules and laws

That is adequate, yet after every one of the characteristics, we should in every case actually recall not to have two records or our the two records will be prohibited. Additionally, we should remember to consistently stand to gathering rules, these are everything what can assist us with remaining longer on this discussion.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, we must always respect these rules in order to ensure for ourselves that the work will continue well, and we also ensure that the forum continues with this value and level of work.

• +1 1

I personally always try to give my best and to follow all the rules of this forum.If all the member can be a good member,no doubt about that this forum will become one of the best of all.

My dear friend, thank you for dealing with the issue of the rules. There are many who do not know what these rules are and on a clause they work with and some of them prohibit and say they prohibit randomly. I do not think that the ban in the encryption forum is random, but rather is based on rules and rules that we must apply

• +5 1