I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world.

Well said mate. My experience also same experienced by you. I am also start to consider this very well. Especially in this forum. Bu knowing about the bitcpin and other digital currency. Very thanks to you for sharing your great experience in here.

• +2 1

Dear, I agree with you all the agreement, Bitcoin is the father currency, all other currencies, as it is a major currency in the Blockchain system of records, and the rest of the currencies are mainly linked to it, so the most popular and reliable work in the world in general is the Bitcoin currency and I recommend it as it is a long-term investment work  It will never decrease and the profit from it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Not just you my friend , most of us did and that very logic to happen 

And that's why there is some sites and forums like this one ,  to teach us more about the world of crypto currencies which is very exciting world full of new knowledge

• +2 1

At first I was just thinking about the profits I wanted to get and the daily bonuses and how much the capital would be after a week, and then I started to get busy with the rest of the currencies.

So many people also have this misunderstanding. This is one of the advantages of learning and seeking knowledge. You will be able to note the difference between so many stuffs. So you should always keep learning so that you don't mic things up anymore.

At first I thought that there was only Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. But as my participation in this platform increased, I discovered that there are a large number of cryptocurrencies, and on top of that, bitcoin is seated, which are considered to be of good value and earn amazing profits by trading them or  By purchasing it and storing it until its price doubles

• +1 1

Hi. have a good day.
Before I entered the crypto world, I'd heard about it on TV and thought it was a one single currency, exactly as you thought it was.
But after I came into this forum and got to know a lot of topics that were completely out of my sight, I found that they were almost different.

Dear Friend

Welcome to this great forum

It's a very big virtual school

We have to learn from it for free and in addition to that you will get money to help you in your daily life. This is really special

You have to do the job well here, work hard, my friend, and never give up

All thanks to everyone here

• +1 1

Yes my friend that's why I am saying that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the Bitcoin because cryptocurrency have some coins like xrp coins and some other coins and bitcoin is also a coin in the crypto market

When I first started working in the crypto business, I had no idea what I was doing, and I started working in a faucet to demand bitcoins. At first, I thought dogecoin was the most important because this faucet paid a large amount of dogecoins, but after some time, I realized bitcoin was the most powerful of all coins, and I joined this crypto talk forum, where I completely understood all.

Yes, my friend, and I also, when I was a beginner, I was ignorant of this matter and I thought I was the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin currency was the same, but then I discovered that they are different and each one of the cryptocurrencies is important

• +2 1

You need to choose what you really need in order to decide whether to buy the rest of the cryptocurrencies or stay only in bitcoin. There are a lot of coins to choose from, which are located in the top...

• +2 1

Hi dear I am newbie to it I'm chipping away at it and I unquestionably need to understand what you have done and will impart it to me with the goal that I likewise realize what is in it and substantially more I am learning and I have taken in a ton and I like it without a doubt. Much thanks to you.

You are right friend but I preferred the Bitcoin for this forum to invest in this because other forms and other cryptocurrencies are not much trustable or not a good for investment so I always prefer to invest in the Bitcoin and it is my first reference

Bitcoin cannot be considered like other cryptocurrencies. You can rank Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency and it is the master of other cryptocurrencies. The division of cryptocurrencies into two parts, the first part is Bitcoin, and the second part is other cryptocurrencies, so you can consider that Bitcoin is the base currency of the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

When I first began, I only knew of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. After doing further research, I discovered other cryptos such as Eth, LTC, and others, which are collectively known as altcoins.

Well actually when I enter the world of Crypto I do accept all the currencies because I don't have much experience and knowledge about them. And my favourite coins are LTC and ETH. I'm a begginer my friend.

Bitcoin has become a brand and a biggest asset in crypto world and no other coin is near it. Bitcoin has a long journey from bottom to success and now it is moving towards it's success and peak. 

I was like you in the beginning, but when I entered the forum and searched different sites, I had good information, but the topic of cryptocurrencies needs constant research and continuous knowledge of the latest developments in them.

I am still learning the basic ideas, but I believe that not all currencies are the same, but each currency has features and its own price, but it is possible to work and invest in any currency. The most important thing is that the work is correct.

• +5 1

In fact, I had good experience in the world of cryptocurrencies before entering this forum, but I am gaining more experience here, there are many expert members here and I benefit from them very much.

I considered many different crypto when i first came into the crypto market and i found that the best crypto was of course biicoins because of its highest value @Afroja14, but i was also especially interested in dogecoin and litecoin when i first became interested in crypto and i spent quite a bit of time on faucets earnign that as well. I think the larger claim quantities made me feel that i was earning more, even though when it was converted to satoshi the amount was very low.

Hello dear members I hope you all members are good and doing great job on this platform in enjoying your health in life firstly I want to tell you that their brother I personally think that not all currencies are equal there are minor difference between them

• +3 1

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

My friend..
Each currency has a different white paper and can have a different purpose, algorithm and different details where you need to choose what you really need in order to decide whether to buy the rest of the cryptocurrencies or just stay in bitcoin.

• +2 1