I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world.

There are many digital currencies, including central currencies and some of them are decentralized currencies.  Bitcoin is one of the most powerful digital currencies.  Beware of fake currencies, scams and scams.  You should consult with older members. Many countries have their own digital currencies such as Russia and China.

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, Emanuel 12 said:

It's not just about Bitcoin. Other crypto currency can help you alot and it's not just about Bitcoin. There are some new currencies that have potential and investing in them can make you very rich especially if you have patience

It can also impoverish you. The new project should have a really good purpose, good whitepaper and good roadmap. In addition to these, it should be listed in major stock exchanges and good PR work should be done.

This is very true sometimes we overlook them because we think they have low prices, but there are cryptocurrencies that have a lot of growth quickly, so it is important not to miss any for the time of its growth either short or long term we take advantage of the movement that this can give us, it is important to keep track of the cryptocurrency to also know what it can do.

Dear I am totally agree with you really I was not know about Crypto currencies before joining this . Just I was know about bitcoin before joining this forum . But now I know about Crypto currencies . And now I am earning btc . This is great opportunity for me . And I am happy .

• +1 1

I think when I started my journey in crypto, it was just Bitcoin in the news.  YouTubers were only talking about Bitcoin because other cryptocurrencies were considered a joke and not worth paying attention to.  Yet some of them have managed and since 2013 they have taken a huge share of the market, growing into a billion dollar industry.  Some of them are worth paying attention to, but most should not be considered.  Whatever the current market and under development, it may still have the opportunity to become independent of Bitcoin and only Etherium.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

As all of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for some time already know that the main purpose for everyone should be a decentralized and secure way to send cryptocurrency samples for the simple reason that all good cryptocurrencies have a different blank book
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello friend, the same thing happened to me later with my own investigations I verified that cryptographic currencies are obtained faster and easier than bitcoin that it takes years to obtain, in my case I am working with cryptocurrencies but I am making long investments term for the future in bitcoin that is slower but also safe

Dear friend before joining this forum I really haven't any knowledge about this forum .But now I realized bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are both different things . So I really gaining much through this forum .

I did not know cryptocurrency before joining this forum but since joining this forum I have learned about many popular digital currencies and am learning more. The most popular and valuable coin is Bitcoin. And second is Ethereum.

From the beginning, never trust the cryptocurrency until it reaches cryptotalk since it is a trustworthy page and there it was that I realized that the cryptographic world is not just a part full of scammers but there are many that are legitimate and if they are real

I tried to learn as much from crypto, the first time I came here. I read through the various topics and educated myself about cryptocurrencies. Right now I'm trying to learn about investments and trading. I will also try to learn how to see the best time for exchange.

Like your friend, that was my first impression, then I realized the different networks that exist and of course that Bitcoin was like the sun and that the others revolve around it, but it is not so. Bitcoin does influence the value of each currency but it is more important the trading volume that each currency has. It was even seen that Dogecoin surpassed in trading volume to coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is an infinite sea of possibilities, you have to keep an open mind to changes.

In order to decide whether to buy the rest of the cryptocurrencies or remain in bitcoin only, you need to choose what you really need. There are a lot of coins to choose from at the top of the list.

You need to choose what you really need in order to decide whether to buy the rest of the cryptocurrencies or stay only in bitcoin. There are a lot of coins to choose from, which are located in the top. 

Of course when I enter the crypto market I don't really know anything, and when I start working with calls to claim bitcoins, I think dezcoin is the most valuable because these calls provide a huge number of dogcoins, but after a while I realized that bitcoin is all  Getting full of coins, then I will join this crypto talk forum.

When I don't know about crypto currency I was thinking may be it's hilarious but when I joined crypto talk I realized that I was Left behind without having any knowledge about crypto currency but now I have a little knowledge about crypto currency.

Dear Friend! We don't have differentiate between any currency present here in the forum and the platform, but with the passage of time we began to distinguish between these currencies. We must follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

Yes I think crypto is the best one currency in the world.when I start my work I don't know much more about it.but now as I spending much more time here and reading the comments of senior I have come to know that it is really a nice platform.

It can be with all of us . Because we can make perceptions about any thing according to our knowledge after that we realise that this thing is not that according to out thought.   But it good we learn on this forum about coin and different currency and which have more and less value.

When I started working on cryptocurrency, I also knew nothing about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I considered the bitcoin and altcoin the same things. It is a matter of him that when I did not buy, I also started working on, but then as soon as I work here, you start to understand about it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, the world of cryptocurrencies contains thousands of currencies, but many of them are fake or fraudulent. You should pay close attention and take advantage of large members so that you do not invest in a fraudulent or fake currency. I wish you good luck

Before joining the crypto talk I have complete information about the Bitcoin I think no one in this word are un  aware about Bitcoin because these days it's very valuable and everyone wants to earn it and I have tried many forum to earn Bitcoin but most they are  fake so I think only the cryptotalk is the best form for earning Bitcoin.

This is a common thing, my friend, and it happened with most of us. As for me, I did not have any knowledge of digital currencies and their types, and after I joined the forum I learned that there are a large number of digital currencies, not just Bitcoin, but currently I am trying to find out all these currencies, their prices, methods of buying them and which currency is the best To invest and buy

• +2 1

My experience is that each cryptocurrency differs from the other, in terms of its actual value, and this varies from one currency to another according to the demand for it, and certainly Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptocurrencies and from which the rest of the other currencies were launched. And when bitcoin rises, the rest of the currencies will increase.

• +5 1