I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world.

I heard about cryptocurrencies only about three months ago, but I did not find any ambiguity when identifying them and did not confuse them between these currencies. There are more than 8,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation on more than 4800 cryptocurrency markets as of August 1, 2017 and the number is increasing.

My friend, I am like you. The first time I entered this forum, I was thinking that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency, but after I learned and made my effort to read publications and comments, I saw that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and began to learn about cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and in order to collect my information in order to This information will help me in the trading process in the coming days

the same thing here my friend,  that's how I do but when I got much knowledge and experience I was able to differenciate this currencies. Anyway we are still learning. 

Dear bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which is the highest for the price. You can see the other cryptocurrency such as litecoin, etheru, doge coin many other but bitcoin is high in price and demand.

The same with me i thought there was no other crypto currency other than the bitcoin .but after some time with research  I got to know some other currencies like ethereum. 

Yes, I am of the opinion that a person buys cheap digital currencies and sell them when their price falls and the most important digital currencies are the ones that are at the beginning at the prices of cents and then the price rises to thousands of dollars but not all currencies there are currencies whose price rises to some hundreds of dollars only and then

• +2 1

My dear friend, the currency of bitcoin does not resemble other currencies, for each action has advantages that distinguish it from other currencies at price, purchasing value and trading, so you have to choose one currency to trade until your thoughts do not overlap with each other

There are several cryptocurrencies with unique aims, however all of them were developed after Bitcoin was created and are considered as alternatives coins. They have their own price address wallet, however they are still dependent on Bitcoin.

One must have all the required research done before plunging into something. Have basic knowledge of platforms similar to this one amd what they offer. A comparison is always necessary.

The Bitcoin currency is only one of the many currencies that existed when I entered the coding world I had some difficulty understanding but when I continued to move forward I understood a lot of things

• Useful or interesting 1

I looked at cryptocurrencies and found them difficult to understand and use, but after starting to work here, it started to become easier. I started reading about it daily and collecting information about it.The forum really helped me and made it easy to get the information because there are sections for each category of members. 

• +4 1

Dear friend, at first it is difficult for beginners, but they learn over time
I know the currencies are very different from each other, but I do not know any information about currencies except for Bitcoins because it is the most famous among them and everyone talks about it constantly.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Bitcoin is a stronger cryptocurrency than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is much more valuable. From this forum we can learn all about cryptocurrency. This is an information forum where we can learn cryptocurrency.

When I first started working in the crypto industry, I had no idea what I was doing, and I started working in a faucet to demand bitcoins. At first, I thought dogecoin was the most important since this faucet paid a large amount of dogecoins, but after some time, I realized bitcoin was the most powerful of all coins, and I joined this crypto chat site, where I completely understood all.

I was not aware of the existence of cryptocurrencies in the first place, then I began to recognize currencies such as Bitcoin and began to get acquainted with other currencies and I think that his work has a future

In fact, at this time, I did not have enough knowledge to distinguish cryptocurrencies from one another. Thanks for this post. We would like to have information about the remaining currencies. Because I only know bitcoin.

• +2 1

In principle, the digital currencies themselves do not differ in the composition of the currency from each other and also the method of trading with them differs .. Do not get confused .. Just search carefully in the currency that you want to trade and be confident in yourself .. I wish you good luck

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, you reminded me of the first time that I heard about encrypted currencies, it was a very strange term and I was unable to visualize it and I also did not know that there are types of these currencies

• +1 1

It happened to all of us. I'm talking about newcomers. We do not differentiate between any currency present on the forum and the platform here, I considered Bitcoin to be the only currency in question, but when I entered here I found out that there are many cryptos that are valuable and also good for business.

It happened to all of us. I'm talking about newcomers. We do not differentiate between any currency present on the forum and the platform here, I considered Bitcoin to be the only currency in question, but when I entered here I found out that there are many cryptos that are valuable and also good for business.

Actually, most of my knowledge in cryptocurrencies is from reading topics in this forum and news for example the first thing I have known was there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021. While many of these crypto have little to no following or trading volume, some enjoy immense popularity among dedicated communities of backers and investors

• +1 1

We all thought so, but after my work here and following up with the members it became clear to me a lot of things that I was ignorant of knowing and until now I feel as if I do not have enough experience, so I advise everyone to research and expand in this area

• +1 1

No, I do not know much about cryptocurrencies, but I can say that I know some details about it, and I am constantly learning and following new things about currencies and what different platforms offer

It is very true this friend what you say we must always consider all cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin since there are too many currencies today that are increasing their value more and more and that is why we must consider everything and never leave anything.

I'm the first I also considered bitcoin and crypto currency are same. But I know that after searching ion the crypto currency there are many coins, tokens. Bitcoin is the part of crypto currency. 

Dear I also have nothing knowledge about anything literally I don't know that what is cryptocurrency that it is present the world or not so I think you should not take worry about this but now I enter in this field and I am getting knowledge about the things.