I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world.

I never have any experience or knowledge on cryptocurrency not until i joined CryptoTalk to learn Cryptocurrency and it is on this site i got to know the differences among crypto coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and many others. The coin i am familiar with now most is Bitcoin because i made a lot of research on it.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, and I was like you previously. I used to consider cryptocurrencies and bitcoin to be the same. Through cryototalk, I discovered the difference between them and the distinction between the real and the fake cryptocurrency

On 4/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends when  I entered in the world  of crypto  currencies .  I considerd all crypto  currencies  and bitcoin  same because  of my lack of knowledge.  After that i make search  and with the help of my friend  i come to know what is reality .  What is your  experience? 

When I first joined the crypto world I thought Ethereum was the most powerful cryptocurrency but after I recearch I found out that Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency.When I joined this site my idea changed completely and I was clear that Bitcoin is the most popular and strong cryptocurrency.

Considering all crypto comes on the move that you want t earn much more than your capital. But as a newbie, I will advice you to always look wisely into considering the amounts of coins you will look into. Many are considered to be mere loud projects with no real value or genuineness

When I enter in crypto market I really don't know anything.I didn't have much experience. I have learned a lot about bitcoin or cryptocurrency from this site.Bitcoin and the crypto currencies aren't same.Bitcoin is just a part of the cryptotalk.On the other there are lot of crypto currencies.They all have their own significance.

• +5 1

I really love crypto and as well as hate sometimes. Because recently i got scammed by a group of people.  They also trusted for sometime. But one day they give a offer scammed alot of people money. But i didn't lose hope. I still have crypto talk to work. It really helps me to learn about crypto world. 

• +2 1

Well my friend, first of all, we had little experience. Then, I got acquainted with many cryptocurrencies, the most important of which is the Bitcoin currency. I thought that it was the best and profitable and easy to deal with. I do not like dealing with others at the moment.

Hi friends when  I entered in the world  of crypto  currencies .  I considerd all crypto  currencies  and bitcoin  same because  of my lack of knowledge.  After that i make search  and with the help of my friend  i come to know what is reality .  What is your  experience? 

I don't know much about cryptocurrency yet so I don't know about bitcoin yet but hopefully I will learn soon because I can learn about cryptocurrency from this site. 

Friend myself I have no experience because as I am new to the site I try to adapt just as my friends have told me is that everything that is in the cryptographic world including cryptographic currencies and bitcoin is that they have a purpose Among themselves, which is to send money online safely, some may not be the same as those who want to send money online, some may have different purposes and that they have to carry them out.

there are many currencies, but we must beware of counterfeit currencies because they lose us money. I think that Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency because it is well known.

• +2 1

Haha my dear yes when I also enter in the crypto currency then I realized what is crypto and what is bitcoin so I think it is no one expert from mother born just search and knowledge make us expert about this.

When I first came to cryptocurrency I had no idea about cryptocurrency.Bitcoin Etherium I didn't know what these were.But since joining this site I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency.

Yes this is true. I also have this thinking that Bitcoin alone is everything on cryptocurrency. Whenever i heard cryptocurrency, what rings in my brain is Bitcoin because it is only Bitcoin i am familiar with because of how popular it is seeing its ads even on social media. It was in this forum i get to learn that Bitcoin is just a coin as we have other several coins.

When you publish crypto you need to know something good about something good then here you can come up with ideas about something good because if you can do something good here you can cook more bitcoin thing here hopefully one day you can do something good here  Here you need to keep hope

Cryptocurrencies differ from each other, because each cryptocurrency has characteristics that distinguish it from others, as some are good for investment and others are good for transferring money and this is what meets all the requirements of investors 

When i stated then i know only bitcoin. And i think that bitcoin is only crypto currencies. And after joining this forum i got knowledge about crypto world.

Because i don't know much about bitcoin but i have learned a lot from you from the forum and there are a lot of coins to choose from which are located in the topics.

To be sincere when ever I heard about cryptocurrency, the first thing that come to my mind is bitcoin, I always believe that bitcoin is the mother of other crypto, so it’s the only cryptocurrency that has gain value for other crypto to be accepted in the whole world, and today there are more many crypto currencies that has also gain value because of the bitcoin and it’s the crypto the gave rise to all other crypto currencies.

Well, as for me , I have no single clue partaining the difference between btc and other crypto currency, all I know is that both are Digital currencies use on the internet for transaction.

I joined the forum and I do not have any experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and I thought that Bitcoin was the only currency used, but after I worked in this forum I realized that there are a lot of currencies and a lot of experience that I can gain in this field

• +1 1

It is probably the same for me, when I joined I looked for many things, I found a lot of information on Bitcoin and took me weeks before I was sure this was a great currency, one that I had to buy some and hold as investment. I started trading though, made mistakes but later I learned and did correct trades with less mistakes. 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

No,bitcoin and the digital forms of money aren't same.Don't make disarrays in your mind.Bitcoin is only a piece of the cryptotalk.On the other there are parcel of crypto currencies.They all have their own noteworthiness.

When I started cryptocurrency, I have to make reviews and research about reputable coins that I can invest without regretting, so I end of investing in bitcoin, then ethereum and even ripple with waves, they are very known currency by that time.

I made the same mistake, lol
I used to consider that cryptocurrencies mean only Bitcoin,
I was talking with friends and saying crypto had reached high levels, for example,
But now I have learned more and understood what is the field of crypto.

• +2 2