The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I also experienced this. I went to the different sites that offers earning money for free but luckily I did not continue because I can sense that it could possibly be a scam. Then, I found crypto. Which is I believe a legit site that could give me earnings.

I agree with you my friend I also tried faucets and digital payment sites, bots and others .. but really I lost my time .. This is a big lesson and now I start something helpful in this forum .. I hope i will reach to my goal ..

That's true mate. I struggled a lot in crypto world after joining. I joined every airdrops fouchets free mining sites. I was depressed cause i wasn't getting a single dollar in months. I regret why haven't i found this forum earlier. Now i am self reliable. I guess good things comes in life though later but as a gift. Cryptotalk is such a gift for me in cryptoworld.

Indeed this forum is blessing for all of us .

We learn & earn here at the same time .

This forum gave us awareness about fradulant & scam websites .

Keep working here with full zeal & zest .

Thanks Cryptotalk Team .

You are right mate, there is nothing free for you until you must have to do something for it. You will never get a free Bitcoin on any sites or apps, as I have tried more and more myself, always found fake resources. So if you want to earn some Bitcoin, then you must have to do some work such as posting in Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes crypto is useful for all of us its not only provide us right information and skill but also offer many jobs .Many jobless join this forum and earning cryptocurrency in talktoken. So its not fake but real one ..Many of my friend working and earning on this forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Exactly, same here. Once I saw a site advertising to earn free bitcoins. I thought it's scam. But I tried for practical experience, it actually scam. We should abstain from these site. Maximum sites are scam, but here in cryptotalk you need not to worry, you can earn and learn without any doubt 

• +2 1

I was pleasant, I am upbeat for you. I was fortunate enough to have partaken to entirely productive mark bounties before, back when they were beneficial. Those were my first touch on bounties. I never at any point thought about airdrops or references over them, presently I once in a while do them as my companions have established some beneficial ones. Yet, I actually can't see myself watching recordings or retweeting for pennies. It sounds upsetting and tedious contrasted with the compensation. 

...Well references might have been productive in the event that I had some online presence with bunches of supporters however I wasn't into such a thing.

6 minutes ago, Hussain musaddaq said:

Yes crypto is useful for all of us its not only provide us right information and skill but also offer many jobs .Many jobless join this forum and earning cryptocurrency in talktoken. So its not fake but real one ..Many of my friend working and earning on this forum

Setting aside a little time to get a lot of things, that's why I'm here, joining many great people Exchange experiences and provide useful information, and what's more interesting, for that all of us are rewarded for trading capital

signbot (1).gif

Thanks my friend for this kind of information. I am also searching baout the many online sites to earn a good amount but I didn't find to. Some if them are  fakes. But my friend tells me about the cryptotalk and this is the best earning site I ever used.

4 minutes ago, The shiekh said:

Thanks my friend for this kind of information. I am also searching baout the many online sites to earn a good amount but I didn't find to. Some if them are  fakes. But my friend tells me about the cryptotalk and this is the best earning site I ever used.

That is the benefit of sharing information with other people, the broader our insight into the knowledge of a science, the more likely we are to be better at self-development. Never close yourself, read more, ask more questions and of course you will get many benefits.

signbot (1).gif

Welcome, my dear, as your post that you did in order to explain the bad experience is the wonderful forum of the best global forums where we are very happy to work in this distinguished forum, which provides a lot of the many and varied possibilities that can be used and you must make the effort in order to reach your goal I wish you Success

I met Cryptotalk very early but only started using it after 1 year, I really lost a lot of time because I could get together earlier and have more gains and knowledge

I think i am not in the lucky list. I was seeking a site to earn some money for about 2 years . I joined thousands airdrops and also did hundreds kyc but got nothing at all. But i feel happy now because i found cryptotalk forum. This forum is teaching me how we should save our valuable time and only use it for good things. I am also earning an amount by spreading my experience here.

Hello dear friend! Yes!

Many sited offer us free earning on regular basis but at thr end of the day they put nonsense linits to withdraw money.but in this forum nothing is hidden .everythi g is transparent.also it is giving daily earning on posting.Thanks

1 hour ago, cooperallch said:

I met Cryptotalk very early but only started using it after 1 year, I really lost a lot of time because I could get together earlier and have more gains and knowledge

I dont think so that you have lost your time to learn about crypto world..  You can see many member in our forum or in another forum who join in crypto world few month ago but now become expert already and other newbies get benefit from them..  That is why just try from now to learn more and help other..  Ofcourse you can be successful..              

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, everyone has bad experiences before we get to know the distinguished forum as we are very happy in this forum, which contains a lot of information and a lot of wonderful things that can be greatly benefited from

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early.

@Dmasked like you I am also not that lucky, as I have experienced a lot of online earning websites which I tried for long time to earn money and they pay very less 0.001$/ad view and total 20 ads per day (equal to 0.02$/day). I worked on more then 10 PTC (pay to click) websites where I could hardly make 2$ from one website and the rest were scam. I got really disappointed then I came to know about bitcoin cryptocurrency from my friends and I tried several facets and same thing goes on, getting too much depressed. After this journey I solved recaptcha on 2captcha where I worked for 1$/1000 ReCaptcha, there I earned about 0.3-0.5$ in a whole day solving captcha. Then, my friend invited me on this nice forum where I am sharing my knowledge and experiences to help other people as well as it is more reliable and comfortable to earn money online thousand times better then Faucets, ads,PTC sites. 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 3:57 AM, Mansoor sumaan 29 said:

Yo bro you alright there are a lot of working sites which are scams and as you would saying. They're take a lot of time which is important to you. As you are saying who did hard luck for the guys who has joined the forum for the first time . Otherwise there will also be a lot of time for finding a test platform for earning . As you are saying this is the best platform for earning and learning together. As I am new here from the last 4 or 5 days but I have learned a lot of things about online marketing so I am thankful to this forum . I have not earned yet but I am happy for what I have learned and hopefully I will start earning soon .

Same here this my second week and help myself. Truth be told I was a member in different platform but even for once I never benefit any from them. The moment I joined this platform I started seen changes. Am happy to be a member....

• +3 1

I really feel lucky and fortunate to have found myself here, forum like this is very rare because of the benefits and good offers they give to members here, most of the other forums out there are full of scammers bet Cryptotalk is one of the best forum I have ever come across in my life that would add value and success to our life. 

This forum is encouraging our intelligence on the ability to think and reason well in order to generate a better knowledge so that other members too can as well benefit from it. This forum is such a forum of opportunities because of the good source of income alot of members are earning here everyday.  Thanks to the moderators for allowing individual members to express their ideas and knowledges about cryptocurrencies 

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Dear there are sites that developed just for the purpose of scams. They know that there are many who are jobless and want some kind of work that will be paid as they got stuck in they circle and then they tried to snatch/steal their information and make him/her fool by looting them.

We we must try to avoid such kind of sites dear @Dmasked.

Earning cryptocurrencies on sites that are promoted as free is quite time consuming and frustrating, because most of these websites are scams that seek to appropriate your money or work. Responsible websites pay for your work, but it is a very low payment, however, if you can earn something significant in these responsible websites, you just have to put together a winning strategy, that is, we can get several responsible websites and work on it. and adding what each of them pay we would be raising a small capital to invest in other more attractive projects.

You are on point my dear. Some of those sites are out there looking for whom to devour, promising what they can't afford in a bid to woe one into their trap. The few that pays, only pay a peanut compare to what you generate for them. Thanks to cryptotalk for wiping our tears

Actually this forum is one of the best forum which is great for learning and you will be paid talk which can be traded with bitcoin and rur.

I have joined a lot of sites for earning but they only gives little amount which is even very less sufficient to withdraw and it's just time waste rather you work here or invest in trusted sites and earn passive income.

Every member who are engaged in this forum was very lucky including me because we are not just sharing and contributing knowledge about crypto but we earn also free cryptocurrency. And there is no site or earning apps like cryptotalk because i encounter lots of earning site and as i review this forum this is the only real paying site