Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

This matter is based on the extent of their willingness to make the effort to learn and master trading.Trading cannot be considered a constant source of income, but the amount of profit increases with the increase in capital and with the commitment of capital management.

Yes, in the near future, everyone will resort to trading via the Internet, for reasons related to profit and dealing buying and selling in cryptocurrency, and it is useful in the purpose to earn a living and increase income

• +1 1

No, it is not a good idea to leave our business
We just have to dedicate some time to encrypted talk
And considering it as an additional work for additional earnings
It is not a waste of time, but we consider working in investment as a broad entry point for gain and knowledge

• +1 1

I think it is possible that coded work could do this thing and prevent them from going to their offices, but not in the near future
Because they have enough income to cope with their situation.

• +3 1

To seeing the price of the crypto currency we can say that crypto currency will stop the people from going to the offices because when people will get good amount of money from this currency then what is the need to them for going into the offices. 

Edited by Ching chong

I agree with you that in the future this will happen

But this is wrong

A person must also commit to his work in order to benefit society

He has to organize his time to work here and work his own shift

Work here is comfortable and does not need fatigue and exhaustion

• +4 1

Working with cryptocurrencies is characterized by the ability to work with it from anywhere, at any time and by anyone, which distinguishes it and makes it a good workplace for students who can consider it for part-time work

I believe that cryptocurrencies are already preventing or making people avoid going to work at their offices because as some people this job is more comfortable to work and because in this job it is writing or giving information to That the issues continue or advance and on top of that, in this job you are your own boss and you set your schedules for when you work that is why I believe that several people no longer go to the office.

Iam not agree with you bro yes in this quarantine so many peoples use crypto to earn money, and its easy to earn without any stress but I don't think crypto gives passive income lifelong, in this field so many up and downs comes and job security also no, but in job we earn salary every month and its good for our financial condition much better...

• +2 1

I do not think because many people are repeating near the construction of the fate of change in the encrypted currency, the little to stay at the national level without going away to somewhere is a painful order and you spend time per month before you get the money there.

Hello there greetings you are right my friend I'm in few years may be a decade later this currency will take over the economic around the world and it will be very soon that people stop going to work and working from home to this currency

I have noticed that many people start work line in cryptocurrency and they also go to office, for more earning from cryptotalk forum . Soon  they will stop going to office. Because,  they have enough earning from cryptotalk and they do not need to go their offices. But in thought, there are many expenses in our daily life and I don't think that cryptotalk would shoulder all of them.

Well some people might be don't care about going to job in future because of crypto.  It'll be a great opportunity for unemployed persons. But i don't think people will abandon their job to meet crypto currency. 

Of course. When you trade digital cryptocurrencies, people will be able to work online through the forum, which gives great wages when you become famous and will trade between many countries until it becomes all over the world and will become like other foreign currencies and other currencies

This is possible but its not possible now as many countries and nations are not accepting it as a full fledged currency and that is just due to its volatile and independent functioning feature. Maybe there is some important improvements required then it is possible in coming further years... 

Hello my dear friend.Yes i agree with your statement because this forum helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living to fulfill our daily expenses and pay for unpaid payments therefore people stop going to office and work at home to earn living.

I think digital money has accomplished a ton, in the brief timeframe it has been in presence it has done a great deal thus numerous individuals have had the option to change such countless methodologies,. it stun the universe of fiat cash, the banks didn't undrstandd it when it began thus it is one that is going exceptionally far..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes dear maybe it can in five year and people will earn money with online working and they will earn cryptocurrencies and they will manage in online . And maybe office work will close because we can earn good money in online with easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, yiu are right friend. The work on crypto is becoming common in all over world. Because this is very reliable and comfortable for us to earn money. We can also collect lots of money and knowledge from this forum. Lots of people are joining crypto day by day.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. Because crypto talk as well as cryptocurrency has very bright future. I hope that crypto talk will become professional job in future and cryptocurrency will use in every country of world.

The cryptocurrency has been doing very well since its creation and it's has changed the situation of so many people around the, but to me, I think it's too for the cryptocurrency to stop people from going to their office, as the cryptocurrency might be out of prime while your job remains. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It could be possible, but the fraction of people who will stop going to office because of cryptocurrecy is very small, we know that money is not just enough for a man, so many people will work on cryptocurrecy and still go to office, besides, cryptocurrecy does not require much time in a day, office work and cryptocurrecy can actually go together.

• +1 1

I do not think that anything can cancel anything, because life needs all the manufactures, experiences, doctors and engineers as well, and everyone can invest and work in cryptocurrencies, even if we can make a lot of profits, I do not think that this will cancel my job as an engineer.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I think this is different from person to person, because there are people who love their work and are good at it, so they better organize the time between their work and the forum, and there are those who give up work, as I said, it's about everyone. Good luck 

Yes it is true very soon the people will start working from and they will not go to offices.because this is the future ever one wanted to make there life easier and easier day by day.By learning how to invest and trade in crypto will make them save there future for upcoming of there generations.