Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

My dear friend, we are really lucky to be here on this forum, of course cryptotalk will not prevent people from going to their offices, because you can work anywhere and there is no problem with that and does not disrupt you from your business

• +2 1

This matter is based on the extent of their willingness to make the effort to learn and master trading.Trading cannot be considered a constant source of income, but the amount of profit increases with the increase in capital and with the commitment of capital management.

Yes, in the near future, everyone will resort to trading via the Internet, for reasons related to profit and dealing buying and selling in cryptocurrency, and it is useful in the purpose to earn a living and increase income

• +1 1

No, it is not a good idea to leave our business
We just have to dedicate some time to encrypted talk
And considering it as an additional work for additional earnings
It is not a waste of time, but we consider working in investment as a broad entry point for gain and knowledge

• +1 1

I think it is possible that coded work could do this thing and prevent them from going to their offices, but not in the near future
Because they have enough income to cope with their situation.

• +3 1

To seeing the price of the crypto currency we can say that crypto currency will stop the people from going to the offices because when people will get good amount of money from this currency then what is the need to them for going into the offices. 

Edited by Ching chong

I agree with you that in the future this will happen

But this is wrong

A person must also commit to his work in order to benefit society

He has to organize his time to work here and work his own shift

Work here is comfortable and does not need fatigue and exhaustion

• +4 1

Working with cryptocurrencies is characterized by the ability to work with it from anywhere, at any time and by anyone, which distinguishes it and makes it a good workplace for students who can consider it for part-time work

I believe that cryptocurrencies are already preventing or making people avoid going to work at their offices because as some people this job is more comfortable to work and because in this job it is writing or giving information to That the issues continue or advance and on top of that, in this job you are your own boss and you set your schedules for when you work that is why I believe that several people no longer go to the office.

Iam not agree with you bro yes in this quarantine so many peoples use crypto to earn money, and its easy to earn without any stress but I don't think crypto gives passive income lifelong, in this field so many up and downs comes and job security also no, but in job we earn salary every month and its good for our financial condition much better...

• +2 1

I do not think because many people are repeating near the construction of the fate of change in the encrypted currency, the little to stay at the national level without going away to somewhere is a painful order and you spend time per month before you get the money there.

Hello there greetings you are right my friend I'm in few years may be a decade later this currency will take over the economic around the world and it will be very soon that people stop going to work and working from home to this currency

I have noticed that many people start work line in cryptocurrency and they also go to office, for more earning from cryptotalk forum . Soon  they will stop going to office. Because,  they have enough earning from cryptotalk and they do not need to go their offices. But in thought, there are many expenses in our daily life and I don't think that cryptotalk would shoulder all of them.

Well some people might be don't care about going to job in future because of crypto.  It'll be a great opportunity for unemployed persons. But i don't think people will abandon their job to meet crypto currency. 

Of course. When you trade digital cryptocurrencies, people will be able to work online through the forum, which gives great wages when you become famous and will trade between many countries until it becomes all over the world and will become like other foreign currencies and other currencies

This is possible but its not possible now as many countries and nations are not accepting it as a full fledged currency and that is just due to its volatile and independent functioning feature. Maybe there is some important improvements required then it is possible in coming further years... 

Hello my dear friend.Yes i agree with your statement because this forum helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living to fulfill our daily expenses and pay for unpaid payments therefore people stop going to office and work at home to earn living.

I think digital money has accomplished a ton, in the brief timeframe it has been in presence it has done a great deal thus numerous individuals have had the option to change such countless methodologies,. it stun the universe of fiat cash, the banks didn't undrstandd it when it began thus it is one that is going exceptionally far..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes dear maybe it can in five year and people will earn money with online working and they will earn cryptocurrencies and they will manage in online . And maybe office work will close because we can earn good money in online with easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, yiu are right friend. The work on crypto is becoming common in all over world. Because this is very reliable and comfortable for us to earn money. We can also collect lots of money and knowledge from this forum. Lots of people are joining crypto day by day.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. Because crypto talk as well as cryptocurrency has very bright future. I hope that crypto talk will become professional job in future and cryptocurrency will use in every country of world.

The cryptocurrency has been doing very well since its creation and it's has changed the situation of so many people around the, but to me, I think it's too for the cryptocurrency to stop people from going to their office, as the cryptocurrency might be out of prime while your job remains. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It could be possible, but the fraction of people who will stop going to office because of cryptocurrecy is very small, we know that money is not just enough for a man, so many people will work on cryptocurrecy and still go to office, besides, cryptocurrecy does not require much time in a day, office work and cryptocurrecy can actually go together.

• +1 1

I do not think that anything can cancel anything, because life needs all the manufactures, experiences, doctors and engineers as well, and everyone can invest and work in cryptocurrencies, even if we can make a lot of profits, I do not think that this will cancel my job as an engineer.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I think this is different from person to person, because there are people who love their work and are good at it, so they better organize the time between their work and the forum, and there are those who give up work, as I said, it's about everyone. Good luck 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рады сообщить о запуске нового направления обмена!   Теперь у нас доступен обмен DASH на Приват24, что позволяет вам быстро и удобно менять криптовалюту на гривны. Воспользуйтесь нашими выгодными курсами для обмена DASH на гривну и получите максимальную выгоду от каждой сделки.   DASH (Digital Cash) – это передовая криптовалюта, разработанная для обеспечения быстрых и низкозатратных транзакций. Основные преимущества DASH включают в себя мгновенные платежи через функцию InstantSend и высокую степень конфиденциальности благодаря PrivateSend. Эти функции делают DASH идеальным выбором для пользователей, которые ценят скорость, безопасность и приватность в своих финансовых операциях.   Присоединяйтесь к числу довольных клиентов KingsExchange и оцените преимущества работы с нами.   Возникли вопросы – служба поддержки всегда готова помочь Вам.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Да выбор здесь действительно впечатляет. Как на бирже. Даже не на всякой бирже есть такие возможности и такой выбор. Но главное простота, доступность и курс. Хороший обменник. Выгодный, простой, доступный и удобный.
    • Апдейт по аирдропу zkSync.                 Дроп от ZKsync на 3.675 млрд ZK уже на следующей неделе!Клейм запланирован на 17 июня. Будет роздано 21 млрд токенов = 17.5% эмиссии. Запросить токены можно будет до 3 января 2025 года. На основании снэпшота от 24 марта на аирдроп претендуют 695 232 кошельков из уайтлиста.Другие детали: 49.1% токенов распределят через экосистемные инициативы 17.2% выделено инвесторам 16.1% достанется команде Matter Labs. Помимо этого, также было анонсировано сообщество ZK Nation, целью которого будет управлять, защищать и развивать протокол.
    • 11.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Трейдеры, по-видимому, отказываются от риска в преддверии публикации индекса потребительских цен в США и заседания ФРС по денежно-кредитной политике, в следствии чего биткойн снизился до недельного минимума.     Цена биткойна упала до недельного минимума в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и заседания ФРС, назначенного на вторник, в то время как спотовые биржевые фонды биткойнов (ETF) США зафиксировали свой первый чистый отток за более чем 19 торговых дней. Биткойн упал на 2,3% за последние 24 часа и достиг 68 186 долларов США около 3:00 утра по всемирному координированному времени 11 июня, что является самой низкой точкой с 3 июня, по данным Cointelegraph Markets Pro .   Цена Биткойна за последнюю неделю снизилась в утренние торговые часы в Азии. Источник: Cointelegraph Markets Pro. Падение биткойна произошло после того, как 11 спотовых биткойн-ETF в США 10 июня зафиксировали совместный чистый отток в размере $64,9 млн — их первый чистый отток за месяц, по данным Farside Investors.   Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) лидировал с чистым оттоком в $39,5 млн, за ним следовали $20,5 млн от Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) и незначительный отток в $3 млн от Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC). Это сопровождалось умеренными притоками в размере $7,6 млн и $6,3 млн от ETF Bitwise и BlackRock . Данные о притоке биткойн-ETF в США от 10 июня отмечены зеленым цветом. Источник: Farside Investors. Бюро статистики труда США планирует опубликовать майские данные по индексу потребительских цен (ИПЦ), измеряющему инфляцию, 11 июня.   Аналитики прогнозируют, что инфляция вырастет на 0,1% после роста на 0,5% в апреле, в результате чего годовой показатель достигнет 3,4%, а базовая инфляция прогнозируется на 0,3% в мае, как и в апреле, сообщает Morningstar . Денежно-кредитная политика ФРС также будет определена на двухдневном заседании Федерального комитета по открытому рынку (FOMC), которое начнется в тот же день. Инвестиционная исследовательская фирма Zacks прогнозирует, что у ФРС нет никаких шансов на снижение процентной ставки, поскольку центральный банк, как ожидается, сохранит свою 23-летнюю максимальную целевую ставку от 5,25% до 5,5%.
    • Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.