Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Yes me also agree with you. If we want to get success in this plateform first we should learn more about this plateform. This is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge and experience. So with the help of work hard we can do this. If you want to achieve your goals and fulfill your desires you need more learning.

You're right. This forum is doing great job for personal especially students whom have minimum time for earnings. Creators of this forum are removing the members who are concerned with money and appreciating the persons who are sharing their best with hard work but not just copy, paste.

Hello dear forum mate.Yes we have to do our best to achieve a good profit from this forum.we have to make useful post which share a great knowledge and get positive rating in order to get money from this forum.

Yes I want me to be coming Pearson that thank cryptocurreny because cryptocurreny make me happy and I can't wait for someone to cross me because I love cryptocurreny

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Fate changes our lives.  But we change the destiny.  Because what we do is our destiny.  So one should not rely on fate.  Rather, you have to make yourself interested in work.  You have to learn to stand up without breaking in any situation.  We must remember that our destiny will lead us in that direction.  So if you want to be successful, you have to work hard first.  Then you have to change yourself.  Work hard yourself, see if one day you have brought you success.

From the beginning itself I had put my whole potential to become successful in this platform. However I don't feel that the my major goal in this forum is to earn money. Rather our goal must be gaining knowledge about the crypto world and providing others with knowledge through our informative posts. Ofcourse I earn from it but never consider it as your goal. We should try our best to learn and make others learn. By this attitude we can reach the peak of this forum, for sure.

• +3 1

Thank you for this motivational advice as many people don't take crypto currency as seriously as they should which leads them to encounter losses.

Of course, I think my wishes can be fulfilled through this. Similarly I think cryptocurrency can be used for my daily expenses. Of course this is a very good asset for those who want a small income. In my opinion it is most useful for the unemployed as well as the students

You stage right, we won't achieve within our pursuits externally cause plus we can't call on who prosperity can help then you touch quicker.

Yes of course, I will do my best to achieve my goal in cryptocurrency.  Every human being has some or the other goal but many times due to trying it does not succeed.  You have to work hard and try to make the goal a reality. So I have a lot of good goals in cryptocurrency.  And it seems that we can succeed as a result of many efforts.

Yes i completely stands with you for your statement. I think this is an advice for all the beginners in this forum. Don't be lazy work hard. If you work hard today with patience and courage your future will be brighter otherwise it will be dark. In cryototalk it is essential to attain enough knowledge and experience to reach your goals.

This is absolutely true. We do not have to wait to reach success and wait for luck, but we must strive to reach it and by the way, I support the idea that the richest men in the world have started their business with a few small dollars and then they start  develop and succeed. Therefore, we must work alongside wishful thinking.

• +3 1

Actually making effort to learn and acquire knowledge will help allot to enjoy cryptocurrency. And through this forum we can learn allot and also partake in some Crypto activities to make good earning like trading, investment and mining. 

Well we have to do work hard for get success in this forum and achieve good amount vua good trading on it. I also believe in luck but it won't be by your side every time. So that is why acquiring the necessary knowledge       

Actually making effort to learn and acquire knowledge will help allot to enjoy cryptocurrency. And through this forum we can learn allot and also partake in some Crypto activities to make good earning like trading, investment and mining. 

Do your best to achieve your goal, Be patient and work hard towards achieving your goal. Follow the rules and regulations that govern the platform and start earning 

Friends, if we want to succeed in any place, we must work hard. If we want to succeed in cryptocurrency, we must work hard.  So no matter how hard it is, we have to keep trying and work with patience. Only then can we reach our goal.

All of us have many goals in their lives. We all try hard to achieve those goals. So, consider cryptotalk as an oppurtunity to earn some money. Better hardwork in this forum may lead to better earning. Dont lose your hope and go on.

In this field, I have consistently gotten numerous troubles and misfortunes in the capital, however I have objectives that start from this field to different fields of work and I won't stop until I accomplish these objectives.

We all have to do our best to achieve what we want from crypto that will all determine in how you work and put in your best in this forum that mean that if you are hard working here and you study hard you will definitely be successful

Cryptocurrencies in my opinion are the best way to achieve our goals, because cryptocurrencies have so many options to make money, everyone has their own goals and also works hard to achieve, but At the same time we also need to make plans.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:32 PM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing the word of motivation and you are right we can archive that success that we have been wanting to in cryptocurrency like earning from this forum.

the forum is not the only place to make money but you can say that it is not permanant as well so generate some other ways to make money.

We all have many goals in our own lives. We need to work hard to achieve those goals. So we need to work harder in this forum.

Yes I agree with you, because in life you can do everything to store your goals but you can only try your best.We have to be diligent and give our percentage then we achieve our goal and then luck also takes our side when we do our work with honesty.  And this forum only assures us that we can not only earn here but also learn there.

One should not just sit and wait for his/her fortune and luck. You should be brave to face the different challenges that comes on your way, be brave to take risks and be always mindful of your decisons especially in crypto world. Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen.