People in USA are using their Corona stimulus packages to buy bitcoin. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

People in USA are using their Corona stimulus packages to buy bitcoin.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, rekter said:

People have speculated that there's enough stimulus package money to pump bitcoin very high if even tiny % of the people will buy it with their checks, and seems like that has been started, because people have bought bitcoin with same exact sums as the check. So what do you think of this? Checks weren't obviously meant for this but at least people want to invest into future. It's debatable if this this more responsable way to do it, but i think it depend on their long stance strategy and if they keep hodling.

I am referring to this tweet from Coinbase CEO few days ago

image.png.bbfcd653661101bb7d95cecf634ae7c3.png1250907110730170370

Thank you dear for your information but I have not listen and information that people are buying Bitcoin through their stimulus packages but I think due to lockdown people are are free at home and they are searching online jobs and one of the reason the user of cryptocurrency are increasing.

Yes it is very good . Bitcoin use as online currency in many popular countries. I think other countries as well this new would move even more people to do same I think this news is correct then bitcoin price is pump. I think many people use it in future.

• +2 1

That's hood for them, if they can use those packages to buy crypto, they highly believe in cryptocurrency and believe they can earn better from what they are investing. 

The second stimuls is on the way and I have read rumors that Biden is looking for approval of a 4 Trillion dollar deal. What can I say, buy Bitcoin, stocks, and euro as the dollar will collapse another 20% at least.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, TheMonster said:

Dear friend i think that it will happen.You know that the whole world is now affected by the corona virus and they is lock down in most of the countries.And people can not go to anywhere.And they have not their jobs.That why the half of the world is know on the online field because they are locked down in their house Dude.

What do you mean it will happen? It literally happened once already, like 8 months ago. Did you read the content of my post? Please go and read the tweet thread.

• +2 1

Dear friend people in USA started investing in cryptocurrencies because in this Corona pandemic days everyone went online and doing all the things all the assets online and that's why they started investing in cryptocurrencies because in this way they can do easily transactions and also they cannot good profits from them.

• +2 1

They probably made ten times their money now, very brave and good thinking from all of them that invested in Bitcoin instead having this money rot at the bank account. Maybe another stimulus will help us and the same people even more as there is expected soon and probably it will be millions this time that will do the same.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, rekter said:

People have speculated that there's enough stimulus package money to pump bitcoin very high if even tiny % of the people will buy it with their checks, and seems like that has been started, because people have bought bitcoin with same exact sums as the check. So what do you think of this? Checks weren't obviously meant for this but at least people want to invest into future. It's debatable if this this more responsable way to do it, but i think it depend on their long stance strategy and if they keep hodling.

I am referring to this tweet from Coinbase CEO few days ago

image.png.bbfcd653661101bb7d95cecf634ae7c3.png1250907110730170370

yes dude as coronavirus is affecting the whole economy of the world so US are now making a good step in doing online business and buying things and it's a good investment in the value of the digital currencies .

@rekter @Mutivo @teminalibug Yes thats a good option because when you remember when they started buying it , this was around the may , this was great because then bitcoin was play at around 5k, then the whole ideal started going up and today if you had 2000$ in around march you would have been able to make some good buying this would have given you 0.8BTC then today you would be 32,000$ an extra 30,000$

• +1 1

Many of those citizens who made the decision to have invested in Bitcoin at that time and who did not panic and kept it, today I imagine that they are celebrating despite all the regulations that the government is implementing, since the price of Bitcoin today has almost tripled. An example that we can cite where cryptocurrencies can fix the economy of any society.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It makes total sense that US citizens are using the economic stimulus to buy Bitcoin or stock shares, that's the smartest way to go, indeed. Who will keep that money in cash or in the bank? That would only make this money to lose value day after day due to inflation. Investing the stimulus in Bitcoin back in April has actually yielded profits over 500%. 

Well I think that if people are thinking of there future and want to secure it then there is nothing wrong in it. This deadly pandemic has completely shaked the peoples life. Many peoples lost their job, home etc. And still it is prevailing so its important that we look for our future investment plan. Crypto is always a good investment for long term. And more often its seen that in bitcoin long term investment is very highly profitable. 

@P A Ashif @kikifam 

I for once think this is something golden and its going to be the most powerful thing one is able to grow with the best of everything the best of the right side and everything in between ,anybody who invested in bitcoin then has aready havested and right now they are growing and very fast so to me we need to move fast and decide

Using the stimulus package giving by government to its citizens to buy bitcoin isn't a bad idea after all but buying with the whole stimulus package could be considered foolishness because at anytime anything can happen with bitcoin prices. 

Yes, my dear friend, the Corona virus has positively affected the whole world in the field of cryptocurrencies. The insult is due to the fact that everyone needs work and there is only work on the Internet and the most profitable field is very profitable in the field of cryptocurrencies, so its popularity has increased in America and all over the world because of work in home quarantine.  And the support of many platforms and companies for cryptocurrencies Thank you

Since the Corona virus, people are using online services for buying goods or services. And since the financial markets have almost collapsed, the only alternative is buy Bitcoins. Investors in USA and elsewhere are using their funds to buy cryptocurrencies.