Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

'Work is equivalent to worship'. One can never call work as a waste of time. There is not only monetary benefits but one can also increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I think doing crypto is not waste time. Because i believe cryptocurrency have bright future. Many company going aware about crypto and going implemented it. So if you not going to learn it, i hope you don't sad in the future. Maybe now your earning in crypto is small, just patience and keep learning to growing it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If you are thinking  you are wasting time in this forum is a big mistake 

This is  a forum full of knowledge and a platform to earn money

So the time you are spending  is  very useful 

It never crossed my mind to think that crypto was a waste of time since thanks to it I can have much more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I can socialize and earn money at the same time 

to be honest, I have never, ever thought that cryptocurrency can be a waste of time.  for someone who does not know how or does not want to think, it will be so, for me it is a very useful business, which I do every day.

Dear you are seniors from us 

In my view cryptotalk is only and one a good platform for student and unemployed people by cryptotalk we make money which need in our life by easiest way that's why we are not wasting our time.

I don't think that we are westing Our time to work on this Site...

A really Short Time Easily Earning Good Amount In the Forum...

Payment Forum Is Good And Honestly Site... I think a Good  utilistaion 

Of Time Working Here.....I Like This Forum Very Much...

On 4/18/2020 at 5:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

My friend you are right doing crypto is not a waste of time for us in this forum because we learn more while as earning a reward for our effort and it's a great thing happening to us and those who are not part of this forum all they need is knowledge then all will be well for them being in crypto world.

No I don't think cryptotalk is an exercise in futility since it create pay and furthermore inprove information on online stage

No crypto is not wasting of Time. You know if any work gives you money for your work then how that work waste of time? So i earn money for my work and also getting a knowledge about the social so in my point of crypto is not a wasting of time but crypto is utilization of your time in a better way.

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend, are you serious about your question .. If there is a better investment of time than coding, then I do not know what it is .. We do not only earn money from it .. but knowledge, which is invaluable .. We develop our knowledge, capabilities, and money .. we We learn and gain real knowledge .. You think that the instructions that professional members write are free everywhere .. They are science in the world of cryptocurrencies

Not at all.  Crypto is a very good project. I think you can make money by spending time on crypto in the right way.  I like to spend time in crypto.  Thank you.

Being in crypto currencies is an opportunity and we should utilize it well. There are lots of people that want to invest but don't have enough knowledge or capital. So if you are opportuned to have investments in crypto you should take it seriously and put in everything you have.

• +1 1

In my experience, crypto is not a waste of time at all.  Because crypto is the best platform for monetization.  If you post money in crypto forums, you will be able to earn more Bitcoin in less time which will change your financial situation.

• Useful or interesting 2

Not at all my mate, I don't think so that crypto is a waste of time. It might he those whose aim to be here only for earn. But in my opinion, I have found this place as a sea of information where you can learn a lot about Cryptocurrency and that all information will help you to become a good trader of Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Honestly I not say this platform are waste our time because I think I never see good platform in his life.... They give the good payment of our work and also improve our english and give good knowledge about this platform and other many things which are good for us in future....

• +2 1
  • +3 1

No I have never seen doing crypto as a waste of time. Even if it is not a forum for earning, I'll still engage in it because I've learnt a lot on this platform than any other place. It is such a knowledgeable and informative platform.

Working on it is not wasting my time at all because working here I am gaining a lot of experience and gain education.As you become an expert in English, the weakness that was there in English is gone.And exchanging work to work here.  In that case, I would say that we are not wasting our time working here, but we are learning from here.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

Now come towards the topic everything relies upon the individual who utilizes it. Indeed, the circumstance is to utilize this digital currency, if an individual doesn't utilize it in any capacity, doesn't become familiar with the essentials, and just purchases and sells more costly, well, obviously, it won't be totally utilized in the vital undertakings for themselves

Cryptocurrency is one of the biggest and online mediums nowadays. I think cryptocurrency can earn as much as you give it, so cryptocurrency should never be called a waste of time.  Only by spending time in this cryptocurrency can you learn about the crypto market and learn different things so it should never be called a waste of time.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:15 AM, George10 said:

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

I think like you that this platform called cryptotalk is not a waste of time since here you benefit from valuable information about the world of cryptocurrencies and can sustain small profits but it is a total waste of time are the faucets
Good luck and big winnings

• A big greeting
  • +2 1