Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Well from my own point of view as long as we have used the internet and social media, then our identity is no longer confidential. Likewise with the KYC process in exchange, even though it looks safe it is possible that our data is misused by others.

Cryptographic means of currency are safe until they are used properly; therefore, be sure to invest in good coins rather than bad coins. Invest some time and effort into locating the safest encrypted types of money and wallets for safe storage. Furthermore, it is, beyond a doubt, protected. In any situation, keep in mind that the client who deals with you is ultimately responsible.

Yes crypto currency is safe with our personal information as we know that it has 2FA authentication but we need to be very careful not to share our personal information with people we don't know because most of them are scammers and hackers which will make us loose our money or capital

You've explained so we'll but on my own opinion I think crypto currencies are very safe and there are so many things you'll be able to gain from this crypto currency. If you are rise enough to get all the good information and use the good platforms then you'll discover how safe crypto is and how much you can gain from it

Yobit is a secure wallet for crypto storage, so I recommend it. This is something that many people do. The most important thing is that your personal information should not be shared with others. Always be cautious and vigilant.

• +1 1

When you enter the world of cryptocurrencies, I think that you should choose the most secure platforms and wallets, understand the rules well, and seek help if you encounter problems. Cryptocurrencies and investing in them depend on the person, his experience and what information he possesses in order to protect himself.

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us I want to tell you that the cryptography is safe if you set the high security of your wallet and of your account otherwise nothing is safe and you will lose easily

Thinking to use crypto currencies in your life always have some risks according to type of this currency, Its program and Its popularity so that is what you have to know, however most of crypto currencies are acceptable to be safe to use . Thats a new future. 

There are hundreds of sites that are claiming to be giving free cryptocurrencies and we have to be very careful with the types of information we input in these sites because some of them are fake but any genuine site knows that protecting your personal information is their top priority.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency sage and secure when you would use in batter way. So if you would make mistakes then it can be unsafe.  So if you want to make then use such wallet which is safe and secure.  It good if you make strong password nd unique.  Don't use the same password on different sites with this you can hack and can lose your cryptocurrency.  But if you have complete your all private key secure then it will safe.

You cannot say it with a proof of 100 percent. It is safe and not safe also. It is safe for that time you are earning from it. It is unsafe when a hacker may hack your account and steal all your money. It all spend on the wallet security that the hacker break that security or not.

As for me, I do not like using my personal data or e-mail while registering with the sites, so I always search for decentralized sites and platforms to register with, and I never prefer the sites that request KYC during registration because I use cryptocurrencies because of the privacy that they provide to us.

I completely agree with you, my friend, and the data that we send through websites or social networks is not of our will, and there are sites that do not accept our joining without this information.

• +4 1

I think cryptocurrency is safe and secure. There sre many wallets and they are also safe until we don't share there information with other. When we share there information the hacker hacks our wallets and this result in loss of our money. 

• +4 1

Sorry to hear that, I hope you made it through
 Yes, some sites ask for pure personal data as if you are in an investigation, but it is better not to trust any platform without taking advice from those who preceded you and dealt with it in order to preserve the security of your personal information. And in my personal opinion and my suggest is to trust this forum because we are all here know how the matter goes on. 

• +5 1

We are not doing what is illegal because we are afraid of Interpol or others. We are doing legitimate business and are not thieves, so I may be keen on my privacy, but no one will find anything against me to pursue me with it and this is good. I think you are afraid of sites that may ask for exaggerated information and may be illegal while All of the sites I work on require information that makes sense that I have no fear of it.

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, thank you for this participation, but in my opinion, the encrypted currencies, like anything in this life, contain risks and cannot be 100% safe, but they are still considered highly secure and reliable

I won't say that it's the safest kind of place. Everything has their very own risks and danger. So, cryptocurrency has a bit of a risk if you're not careful when using or when trying to make something out of it. It all depends on how well you can protect yourself. So far, the transaction should be safe, but the way of keeping your assets might not be the safest. You need to have a back up plan in case the worst thing is about to happen.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrency doesn't full safe.I think there is some risk in crypto.Nowadays scammers increased more.You don't identify who is scammers.You need avoid scammers to be safe from their. 

• +1 1

These sites are never guaranteed, and it is very possible that this personal data will be sold, so for me I would like to enter sites that do not require authentication in order to protect my personal identity from hacking.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Absolutely right.. We done a lot of wrong stuff which we don't know.. We provide them every single information about us which become easy to them to use us as a robot.. So guys if anyone or any site asks you to send your personal information like I'd card nmbr, phone nmbr or passport etc then plz don't give them.. They can use them for illegal work and you will be in a big trouble which you in accidentally.. As for I think this site didn't require any personal data so its a safe to work on it easily. 

It is important that you do not be fooled by Internet pages that appear to be legitimate. Serious financial institutions will never ask you for confidential information online. It is suggested that before buying or investing online, you find out the reputation of the company. Without a doubt, you have to invest time to discover and avoid the scam.

I regret what happened with you, my friend,

I think that we should not give our personal data to any site that asks us to do so because we are in the world of coding. We do not need that. 

Here we exchange currencies and we earn them only through numbers and codes that knows about every person.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I entered the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and gained a lot of profits and fortunes and owned capital and I did not suffer from any problems or deception.

Cryptocurrencies have their dark side, they are also used for illegal things or to hide and leave no traces of a prohibited profit. But there are more of us who benefit honestly from them.