Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

On 4/16/2020 at 6:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

I think cryptotalk has nothing to do with saving someone's life, if cryptotalk helps get additional income where the money is used for daily living needs, I admit that because I myself sometimes use money from cryptotalk to buy my needs. If you rely on cryptotalk alone, I am sure you will not be sufficient to meet our daily needs because of the cryptotalk coins that we get are small in number.

• +4 1

In fact, digital currencies helped me a lot to complete my studies and buy some of my daily needs . Digital currencies have helped improve the lives of many people, and some have gained wealth through them . Digital currencies are a good opportunity for us to work and make a good profit .

Cryptotalk contributed, contributes and will be contributing to save lives if you properly contribute to this forum. This is a very hard time due to COVID-19 pandemic but still it is loving its users by releasing the daily payouts. They blocks scammers and delete scam posts to keep platform clean..

• +2 1

If we could donate some of our earning to the local people who are having difficulties at this time. That would be great and i am thinking to donate some of my earnings and if we did it collectively then it would be great.

• +3 1

The cryptotalk community is well aware of the people and give always very useful post so in this case all begginers that have joined cryptotalk have already been informed about the scammer and are ready to avoid them۔۔

Yes my dear friend, it can be said yes the Cryptotalk is really a great place for earning and learning. Both the earning and learning can give us support to live a good life because earning from Cryptotalk can fulfill our basic needs as daily base, and the learning can definitely help us in future of crypto world for trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Let us not exaggerate the words, my friend, because the money we earn from the participation is not enough for us to buy our needs, so how can we help other people with it, even though my ambition is to work in charities to save lives.

• +2 1

I am not sure if cryptotalk was able to donate, but i think that the earnings that we make here is quite substantial and this is all made possible by this forum and therefore we should do our part by taking our earnings and donating a portion of it to help save lives. I think that this forum has given us the imeans to donate and we should use it to a certain extent and make some donations that could help other people.

• +3 1

I will say yes to this that cryptotalk have saves lives since it provides you with a job that you earn and learn with your earnings you can feed yourself and some friends without food no one can live cryptotalk has done this for that means it save thousands of lives around the universe.

• +2 1

Yes, it was done. Because it provides additional job opportunities to earn money for low-income people or students. It contributes to saving many people.  From loss or from difficult work that is not commensurate with their age or with their studies.  I think it is useful and it saves many people. 

When i was referred to the cryptotalk platform, i think this forum will just be a waste of time like others, but to my greatest dismay come when i started to receive payment, so the cryptotalk will still save the lives of so many people because this has been the hope of some around the world, thank you. 

Yes mate, cryptotalk contribute in saving lives. Cryptotalk gives us a very good opportunity to earn and learn. Its really great to be here. Im a student. As a student I can earn money by commenting post. And I can bear my small expenses. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

In fact, coded speech is very useful as it helps many people to get additional income that helps them in their personal lives, especially for the unemployed or students who do not have time to work

• +2 1