Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

6 hours ago, BaberAzam said:

No I am not a trader on this platform. Because trading is very  risky on any online platform. In trading sometimes you earn profit and sometimes you lost your income. So be careful while investing your income on any online platform.

Of course you can't be trading in this platforms because cryptotalk is not crypto trading sites or an exchange sites for trading yet it is the academy for learning about the crypto trading @BaberAzam try to be perfect on trading of currencies benefits is attach to it

Thank you so much dear mate for sharing us such as good idea it would be very grateful that if we help each other in trading because in this way they can do our work in better way and we can earn more profit from others point of view and and it would be nice and cooperative so it is very helpful for this forum.

Bro i am new and i 100% agree with you and i asked you tell me about trading with bitcoin on this Plate forum about complete method I shell be very thank full to you.

• +2 1

Helo,My friend I am recently joined this platform I am not involved to any type of trade.but I know little bit of trade.trad is many kinds market Trading,bitcoin trading.Trading some Time is most profitable and some time is very lossless.

Trading is not easy for any one and trading needs good skills, so that's why so many peoples share their skills in different platform's to help other members, yes few members really selfish and they can't share their strategy. 

I have not done much  in trading.I face problems and confusion.Sometimes I get help sometimes I dint from expert.So they think we will bevome a big fish in trading if we learn some things.They are full of hatred and greed.So we should only ask to the people who are friendly and willing to give us everything  at allny cost.

Edited by Sayed28

Many invited me, offering me great opportunities that I never got, and I have to learn on my own and achieve my own goals because you have to work hard, nothing is easy as many propose.

I have joined the cryptotalk recently in about December and i know nothing but after joining the platform i have come to know alot of skills and knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency . I have have earned so much online through this platform . and trading on this platform will give us more benefits.we will be able to earn a handsome  amount of money, we would bbe able to deal with our daily expenses

A trader most have the knowledge of investment before going into the investment you want to participate on other wise you lose your resources and waste your time investing without profits, thanks.

• +2 1

In my opinion i do not want to trade but just to hold, holding is very profitable for me.Trading is not easy for any one and trading needs good skill.So i also suggest that firstly fulfil know about trading then you can start it.

Thanks for the information, I newcomer in this forum then I wish to have more knowledge about crypto currencies but those that in the feld before now we're much greed because they don't want much people to know their way of sources.

Dear friends i agree with you u create very impormative post for traders .. the most people here just know about Cryptocurrencies , bitcoins  and other currencies . Its not enough for trading if u want a trade u must to got more knowledge day by day  u must to read daily ghrap in the digital currency the most important things is u know everything about digital currency buy and sell every digital currency 💵💵.

Those who are unwilling to tach others and guide them to be members of this forum and tell them all about crypto world are selfish people who do not deserve to be successful. In all civilizations there are proverbs that ask to help others and I remember one that says if your neighbor is hungry you can not be full. That is why I try to tell people all I know about crypto and help other members with the information that I know. 

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

yes dude I agree with you that this type of trade is not acceptable in any cost because they are selfish and selfish people never succeeded in society and in any field and also the feeling of sharing information with other is the best 

I was in trade in many platforms which I was later on scam, but I bear witness from those I met here l,that is the senior and old members that cryptocurrency forum is not as others and believe in that because I can bear the witness of there progress in this forum and that is why I also join.

the greed is actually a part of the nature of human but if you are greedy and you are a trader you cannot be successful as a trader because in reading you need to have patience and you need to take  decisions

Yes i am agree bad and good people are present all over the world some people are good they help the other in every field of life and support but some is bad and greedy they only think for youself to be succed but in cryptotalk all trader are good they think positivel they support the newbie they provide skill and knowledge to the other member specially for biginner

There is need to exchange information and if we have a good investment we can give a tip to the members of cryptotalk and help them to invest corerctly. Exchanges could warn them and restrict them from trading for two weeks just to understand that they should not be greedy.

Dear mate I think that this type of traders are selfish and they use others people's for their own purpose and we should help one another and if you help anyone it can not harm your life and earnings. 

• +3 1

We all think that helping others is the best thing to do. Never be selfish with anyone in this work. I hope that all of you will let your friends access this website and tell them about the benefits of their business.

I joined this forum and I am still unaware of this forum and I have never invested. I want to learn investment from this forum and become a good businessman. Experienced members of this forum should guide each new member in this forum and share their experience.

Hi friends I am not a trader and I wanted to do trading I am very interested in treading but I don't know how I can do this friends if you have some knowledge about trading then share with us that how we can do this and earn profit by trading through crypto.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I am trader but I am not spirit and greedy trader. I am not selfish. I help and guid the some small trader. Trading is very risky. If you have not experience and knowledge about crypto currency you will loss your money. 

Well  when I learned about trading.at first I learned everything and explained to all my friends and told them how they can start trading and do bounties.I help them in trading and now they are all good enough.I am happy for them .

The best of all is to learn with a lot of theory is something that is extremely good, because we can always be better and reduce the margin of loss in our capital, so it is good to know a lot first and then try to trade.