Yobit InvestBox Updates - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox Updates

Investbox is very powerful and you can invest in a lot of coins listed there. Although not all coins are profitable but I am sure you will find one that suits you. They have listed a the coins and the actions required for each.

Good topic for getting updated about about the Investbox. And I do have investment in water, talk in Investbox so I'm following this topic so I would get notifications if there is any change on them in coming days 😊

And Currently which plan you think is most profitable in investbox in your opinion?🤔

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

22 hours ago, Ridam said:

Good topic for getting updated about about the Investbox. And I do have investment in water, talk in Investbox so I'm following this topic so I would get notifications if there is any change on them in coming days 😊

And Currently which plan you think is most profitable in investbox in your opinion?🤔

@Ridam...You can benefit a lot by investing in yobit site.  But we have to choose the right coins to invest.  But you want to know our opinion.  But I will ask you to invest with DLRS token, because it has a lot of profit.  So you can invest with that token.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam...You can benefit a lot by investing in yobit site.  But we have to choose the right coins to invest.  But you want to know our opinion.  But I will ask you to invest with DLRS token, because it has a lot of profit.  So you can invest with that token.

And why you recommend him to invest in DLRS? Where is reasons why will he invest in DLRS?

You know that DLRS is airdrop token? Do you know that there are investbox plan with 10% daily DLRS and that means 10% more tokens every day? Do you know how much days that investbox plan runining?

How you can to recommend someone token to invest without any informations?

This is like comments which I read on trollbox. :classic_dry:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yobit is a very good platform for invest..Yobit investment box update is very important because many people invest their money in the investment box and always check that investment box and see how much progress has been made so I think the update of the investment box is very important for everyone.

A lot of members are constantly asking about Investbox in Yobit and this topic will really be a good reference for them to understand how to invest in Yobit. I did not invest in such plans previously. I only tried to invest in talk currency throughout my work in the forum, and I achieved good profits because of Invest Box.

it's hard to keep posting such updates because invest box plans alway change and if anyone is interested in it he can check them directly in the site instead in searching between pages of this topic or other topics , that's why you don't find anyone writing about them 

18 hours ago, yato987 said:

it's hard to keep posting such updates because invest box plans alway change and if anyone is interested in it he can check them directly in the site instead in searching between pages of this topic or other topics , that's why you don't find anyone writing about them 

You think members did not understand well, yes you are right that this topic is about update but like you say it's hard to keep track all coins/tokens on investbox page.

16 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Informative post so we need to play dice for getting eth % but usdt plain is profitable without any risk of lose if your investment is high then invest on it without any risk of ump buy usdt as much you can because this coin is like fiat .

Investbox plan for USDT where you find that?

11 hours ago, Neymar07 said:

Wowo yobit  investbox is very good update.  Update yobit Investbox we can earn some % of each coin with this post it will be useful a lot even for beginners. Yobit update it is very good profit in profit. 

"very good update" can you explain this?

And this "good profit in profit" what you talking about?

Thanks for the valued information as I was not aware of the latest update about the invest box. anyone who want to invest can understand the latest update easily and can work for himself better how to use the opportunity

38 minutes ago, TANVIR021 said:

Yobit is a noob exchange. From there it is a smart move from them to add such a feature. I am fairly sure that a lot people (noobs) will jump on it. It's quite shady that there isn't a proper explanation of how things work. They just state that it isn't a pyramid/hyip scheme, and that payments are made from a special fund, lol. There is nothing that states what happens with the coins that people invest, just that they can withdraw them at any time -- I feel a catch is hiding somewhere.

I dont understand people like you.

Just one simple question, why you use Yobit if you think that?

37 minutes ago, Rambo50 said:

Dear friend you have provided a good information. But I want to know that I have invest 100 talk token. I want to know that what is the system when I get my profit. Can you explain me briefly. I will wait for you reply.

I dont understand well your question, you can close your investbox plan anytime and you get daily 1% from investbox without Action. But "profit", that's all depend on which price you get TALK how much you earn TALK tokens from investbox so far and which is currently price of TALK token.

Dear friend I cannot see USDT investbox plan in yobit exchange and USDT investbox not profitable because daily 20 dice action compulsory and my opinion this risky because daily 20 dice play and may lose our money. I use yobit investbox which is suitable for me and profitable. I also invest some coin for long term now profit my investment.

• +1 1

Hey mate, thanks for your information about yobit investment box  but my question people can create a plan of investment box? Before I don't know that forum member can create new yobit investment plan, so I will try this method at yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, sabiqalrayan said:

Dear friend I cannot see USDT investbox plan in yobit exchange and USDT investbox not profitable because daily 20 dice action compulsory and my opinion this risky because daily 20 dice play and may lose our money. I use yobit investbox which is suitable for me and profitable. I also invest some coin for long term now profit my investment.

Because USDT investbox plan is not active long time ago.

But yes you are right, if investbox plan dont suit to you (too expensive) then it's better to bypass and check you some other investbox plan.

2 hours ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, thanks for your information about yobit investment box  but my question people can create a plan of investment box? Before I don't know that forum member can create new yobit investment plan, so I will try this method at yobit exchange.

I dont have experience with creating investbox plan, but when you click on green button (Create new plan) you can read this "This form is for developers and coin owners only." (red letters).

Thank you on such usefull topic concerning Yobit InvestBox updates right now and on the future ones.

But i see you have kinda left this topic behind, any ETA when you will be updating it again?

There are quite new InvestBox options right now that have not yet been stated on this topic.

Waiting on the OPs feedback and updates :P

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

18 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Thank you on such usefull topic concerning Yobit InvestBox updates right now and on the future ones.

But i see you have kinda left this topic behind, any ETA when you will be updating it again?

There are quite new InvestBox options right now that have not yet been stated on this topic.

Waiting on the OPs feedback and updates :P

Yes you are right about that, but it's little bit confusing with investbox plans which is not Yobit and main idea was that I share just Yobit investbox plans. I will start from now to share only Yobit investbox plans updates (changes), and try to avoid investbox plans which is not from Yobit.

P.S. I know that this topic was created long time ago, but like I say it's little bit confusing and from now I will try to start with updates.

I have not used this yobit exchange investment box, so I no the latest update, because I have no founds to invest in this function, but I want to invest and earn daily passive income through this feature.

In fact Yobit exchange box is the best thing I have encountered in cryptocurrency world, it gives you the chance to invest your money with fixed daily profit without the risk of loosing your capital, it is a great idea , but I still have not figured out how to invest Bitcoin, I searched for it but did not manage to find it. 

• +3 1

I have already seen that ,actually i think that usdt plane to give daily is the best plan in the whoule .it has awakens me a little bit but still looking forward to be taught how to use that feature .i prefer yoda is not even stable but more profitable .

I have not used this yobit exchange investment box ,i also invest some coin for long tem now profile my investment .and can work for himself how to use the opportunity .

Yobit exchange box is the best thing i have encounter in cryptocurrency world .i prefer yoda is not even stable but more profitable .i searched for it but did not managed to find it .you can inest money in a much better way .

I think yobit exchange is the best exchange in the crypto world. It has many investment planes and have a investment box. In the invest box you can get profit at daily basis without trading. I like this option . I already invest in the invest box.

• +1 1