Play games for free crypto - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Yes these crypto games are a very good source of income for many peoples who are expert. But there is also another thing to be noticed that these games also need us to invest some money.   We cannot make good income for free there.

• +2 1

These games are considered a free opportunity to win as they are advertised on some sites and they are often a waste of time as the majority think that these sites may be fraudulent, and if they are not, the profit from them will be small compared to other opportunities for profit that will be built.  Basically it depends on the culture you own

On 4/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Dude there are very few apps which are legit, because they are totally scam some of them may be true Not fake but they are paying you very less. So its good to avoide play such games or using such apps

• +1 1

On 16/04/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Dude some people say they are  legit but I think they are fake as nothing would be predictable but this games are played for free or they don't give you any large amount of money so it's better for you to not to play attention on these apps.

Dear @RavenI am already playing the games which give me crypto such as Bitcoin pop and Bitcoin blocks . I also have withdraw some of the crypto form these games. The best thing about these games are very full of enjoyment. But to win very quick crypto this cryptotalk forum is very best place aslo you will earning money and gaining some knowledge and experience also. 

Simetimes these are scammers . I think the games you are asking about are not legit. These games are not just more than the wastage of time and energy. It is better to do research before playing any game. 

Yes dear there are many games from which we can earn crypto by playing but they give us a little amount of money therefore they are not beneficial.

We should spend most of our time on this platform because it gives us a good amount of money. 

Hello my friend .. I have not tried games before, but I tried Satoshi faucets.

It was honest and they give me Satoshi coins but it was very few and it was good for me when I started in this field

There are many games .CropBytes is a crypto game which you can download from Android or iOS. You can earn crypto coins by playing this game. However, the game is integrated with a digital wallet app called Tron. So you can exchange these coins to get bitcoin .thnku

A lot of these games are fraudulent, I don't recommend them at all, but there are some that are really honest, but they pay little.
Do anything else but play with such games.

There are many applications and sites of crypto game . The game are never gave high profit. crypto games in play store that pays for completing some challenges in the game but the earnings are very small.

There are apps that pay to do certain tasks, however the games are not yet developed, it is true that some companies have already created some where you can earn money by simply playing and obtaining valuables, but at the moment they have not been announced or released on android.

There are a number of gaming applications available in the Google Play Store. Some of them, too, fee us cryptocurrencies. I've even tried a few games. But, alas, the payout is so tiny, and you can't make a dollar a day. So I'm going to suggest you don't waste your time with these. Instead of these, just do online trading, and you're going to be able to raise a lot more.

Well I've played some of those game which I download from the play store due to the offer I saw, but the reward is nothing to tell about. Because for one week I played the game what I earned was less than 0.50 dollars. It's highly discouraging.

I am a new user in the platform. There are sites raht pays regularly crypto talk for playing games on their site or application.playing games to win is good since you earn money while having fun .despite not being profitable it serves to hang out , it would be good to see an RPG game.

Yes, friend, there is an app in which you can win cryptocurrencies and play in turn, but it is not highly recommended, since you do not earn much money with these games in the play store app. It is more advisable to play online with a good pc and with good graphics on its card, there are excellent games in which you generate good money with the time and effort of the character.

There are some games that I was trying and the truth of many I was disappointed because they did not pay a good amount of satoshis of cryptos, so I think it is better to learn to work in the forum as I see that it is better to work on this site.

Yes, you can earn points by downloading specific games from the store and converting these points into cash, but you have to do a lot of downloads, but the more you advance your level, you earn more

Hello mate I will like to advise you that you should not engaged your self because most of this games that give free crypto are scammed they are just looking for a way to scammed.

There are so many other forums that practice this,to play game and win and be paid or reward on your winnings, though is has not been long I join cryptocurrency forum but I don't know maybe if there is also but I will to know about it in cryptocurrency forum also.

As I read in previous comments, I do not share the idea that they are all scams but that they have short life spans and you have to make the most of the first 15 days. I have never played in one but I do know people who have done so and have been rewarded.

That is good if you can earn crypto currency for playing games . But there are such games or websites that offers much profit but don't provide any kind of profit to the players . But if it is really true then it is really good.

• +3 1

Dear friend most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily, maybe there are legitimate apps .It's just a waste of time .

Yes you are right there are too many games paying bitcoin for playing this game but this way of earning bitcoin is not much profitable because its need a lot of time mean you have to spent a lot of time.

I don't think so by playing games the will give us bitcoin simply the are just scamming us to download there game apps which help us in their earnings not our so they are useless we dont have to waste time on them.