Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Thank you buddy for this topic and sharing ideas with us.  This is the most common way of making money in cryptocurrency. You can rely on this forum to know the best currencies and their investment. Your options are defenitely something. People should consider it.

• +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Hello friend, thanks for sharing this information with the forum, new members like myself looking for ways to enhance their earning since joining the forum can really benefit, the forum has really helped alot of people during this Global pandemic to make judicious use of their time at home to make earning and not just sit idle.

• +5 1

Yeah it's good time to earn money at cryptotalk in that isolated days due to the Corona virus. It is good opportunity for us to earn money online . We should have some knowledge about this forum and then work here and earn here. 

• +5 1

Crytotalk really helped me true out my staying at home due to covid 19 virus. Before the pandemic, I was then at school battling with my course of study as then I don't have much time for cryptocurrency in general. But when we were in lock down, that was when I earn the most on crytotalk in particular.

• +5 1

Yes it's advisable to encourage others to join to learn,earn,and gain from most especially when you join newly you find it very interested in the way you will be making a good English construction and more knowledge in typing.

• +2 1

Yes. Well said.As a newbie, I sometimes regret of not knowing about this platform earlier and wasted many months of lockdown and qaurantine doing absolutely nothing. At the same time I am grateful that I came to know about it atleast at this point where there are still millions of people wasting their time sitting at home. 

@Raqeebzy @erdu3177 @Glory39 @glory50 @cryptouser @Star Wars @Kangalo

yeah this is what I have been doing and this has been the right thing for the best for me , earning from it its the best thing that has happened for me and its the greatest thing that worked well for me and this is the right solution that is effective to so many people that we are able to understand that there is a power to it the best in every single  one of them

• -2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto money is the most perfect way to gain cash by sitting at home.And as you said anybody can win part of cash by trading,investing or holding crypto coins.But not gambling.It will make you fustrated after loosing and you may free mental peace which is mich vital to remain dynamic in this pendamic situation.

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Yes,

Nowadays we are all free  and searching for a a work that we can do from home. In the searching of work we see crypto talk form.

This form is very good for investment and work from home you can make money by posting and reacting on the comments.

I hope you are  all enjoy here.

Good luck.

• +2 1

during this difficult time many people are interested in investing in crypto and rightly so because we are all under lockdown and source for our income are shutdown or short so by trading and investing crypto  currencies at the right time at the right place we can make huge profit

Thank you so much my dear friend for this helpful knowledge in the present condition everyone is in the fair of coved19 people want to be safe and also want to earn money in this online trading is a great option but there are still some fake peoples are working in this how can we trust someone 

Indeed I truly concur with you, it is smarter to bring in cash while we are on isolate, there are numerous approaches to bring in cash as a result of crypto. Much obliged for sharing this and be careful everybody.

Yes dear you are right. In these days when we quarantine and we do not go outside for earning money then cryptotalk provide us a opportunity to get money at sitting at home. On cryptotalk you just work with honestly patience then you get earning money. And this platform become famous on these days because we earning money at sitting at home. And we are also getting knowledge and information from this platform without going outside or without hard body work. 

Yes my friend you are right this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge  you can earn and learn both . dont waste a time and join this forum..

Well mate it's good to invest in cryptotalk and get paid, because cryptotalk is the best way of getting easier money and times two of what you invest, but then you must have knowledge on it before you can invest in cryptotalk, without knowing anything you can not make it easier to get more profit.

Yes, I agree with you in light of the closing procedures. Investing in cryptocurrencies and trading in them provides a good alternative to working outside the home, and CryptoTalk provides a reasonable income for those who are an active member in it.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I agree with you. but for Trading is much better choice cause I can start it without investment.like I can do a task by a certain coin seller and get the bounty done properly I will get coin then I can sell them in the market  and gain btc then we can do trade in the online marketplace.Invesment is also a great choice but we need Trusty website to do investment. And last but  not least gambling is a bad habit.i myself almost lost a 1500$ .I will always say no to gambling 👍

Peace out 

• +2 1

Yes we just take crypto forum as our side business activity and we should concentrate on our daily life activities also we have to do multiple source of incomes so that our financial issues will be solved by taking only one forum as a major source will lead us to some problems. 

• +3 1

We must take advantage of all the wasted time within the quarantine period in order to be of interest and achieve financial profits in trading cryptocurrencies. We can also work on the cryptotalk forum to gain the benefit from others

• +1 1

Good post my friend thank you for information. I agree with you there is alot of way to get earning on crypto like trade buying and selling currency. Investment short and long term. And mining. 

Of course, with what you said, we can make good money from it. Many of the things you said are investment trading so many through it is good for the unemployed and those who stay at home quarantine. They can earn a good income everyday

You are right as we all are facing such difficult situation cryptotalk is is best inorder to earn an extra earning. Don't waste your time on any other useless stuff it's better to do any work so that atleast we could manage our own activities . So keep going guys and be safe.

I agree with you, my friend, but let me add that everyone who wants to invest in digital currencies must be aware of the world of cryptography and currency fluctuations in order to be able to reduce losses

• +3 1

@Raqeebzy

Investing and Trading is same right?

And why you mentioned Gambling if you dont recommend?

It would be better that you write question, "which way you recommend for making money with cryptocurrency" for example. Maybe someone will share some ways.

And you did not mentioned that you can make money/cryptocurrency with this forum, for writing.

Point is that you just share that you can invest and trade that is all.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You have really given good tips on how to make money while at home and even now that the economies  have been re-opened, these are still helpful for people that wants to add more source of income to their earnings . I would advice anyone that wants to make good use of their time to heed to this advice and then make more money.