Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes my friend in this quarantine we need to do work from home, crypto is the best option. it is necessary to do useful work and take advantage of the free time to make a profit and collect money from the Internet.

Yes my friend, I really agree with you, and I think it is better to earn money while we are in quarantine,
 And I think there are many ways to make money because of encryption and I find this exciting. Thank you for your participation
I wish everyone health

Cryptocurrency is fantastic world because you can make money when you are in home. So instead of watching TV and waiting for the lock down to be over you can actually earn money by Yobit through trading or finding good and potential coins for investment.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Crypto is very good option to earn money when i am quarantine and it also provide veru useful knowledge to us.. I want to earn money from mamy time but didn't found a good platform finally i found crypt and its best for earn money and get information 

Thanks to the quarantine I discovered the world of cryptocurrencies, I investigated on the subject and I liked it a lot because apart from being able to earn my money he teaches me with writing, it is a wonderful world I hope I can also help other people so that they are encouraged to enter to the forum.

Yes dear friend you are very right that crypto is a best way to earn money while we are on quarantine because of corona virus we stay at home. And many people start investing in cryptocurrencies. It is certainly best way to earn money in this pandemic. 

Yess you right say dnt sit free at home during quarantine days we can get money and earn money from home to spending time on this side we can bear expences with our violets .i was trying to make money online for few months and finaly i got it.

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Though you have to be careful of some bad eggs, you are in safe hands andis definitely not too late to be here. This forum opens up more opportunities to cryptocurrency and you get to learn a lot through intelligent members who have been into it for quite some long time. As long as you are safe any restrictions or so.

Been safe in the forum has been my main major priority, I am doing everything to always make sure I am contributing my little idea about cryptocurrency, I really have learnt alot in the forum in the short period and I believe been here for long will enable me to know more

• +1 1

4 hours ago, HasFahd said:

Been safe in the forum has been my main major priority, I am doing everything to always make sure I am contributing my little idea about cryptocurrency, I really have learnt alot in the forum in the short period and I believe been here for long will enable me to know more

Good mate. So long as you are ready to learn, give your all back to the forum and be consistent with it, you will have no problem even in the long run and it will be a matter of time before you become a top member. It doesn't matter the volume of input but the quality of it.

And the interesting part? You earn BTC and Talk token in the process 😉😊.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

It's very important to start investing in crypto than to sit at home doing nothing has this will help you get more income to develop you self and your family at large try your best to earn more income thanks.

Yes, my friend, after this deadly virus it led to sitting at home, but this forum allowed us to work while we were at home, a wonderful thing. We can earn money as my friend told us. We have several methods, but first you must have rich information in order to enter this world. It is the world of coding. You have to read a lot, for example about trading. You must be successful in order to succeed in this business

Well said buddy, this time is the perfect time for us to explore more cryptocurrency, we are now at home quarantine and we should stay only at home to prevent the risk of spreading the virus. Let us make our time productive by exploring cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Really a helpful post especially for beginners. I was on the wrong forums in last year and faced a lot of scams. I an still happy that I have joimed this forum now. After earning some crypto I will go for trading and investments in cryptocurrency. Thankyou for sharing such a great piece of information. 

Cryptotalk is the best platform for earning now a days in the situation of lockdown. So we have to work on cryptotalk for earning instead of being useless at our home as quarantined. So we shouldn't sit useless we must make efforts. 

The aim here isn't only about earning or making money!

Of course yes! While we are busy with cryptotalk during this quarantine period just to be able to earn and settle some necessities, it should also be well known to us that we can even use the opportunity to learn and understand more about digital currencies and digital exchange.

We can as well make international friends.

Yes off course i really believe with you because is more better for everyone here to stay at home in this lockdown quarantine and be learning from cryptotalk forum, because is the safe and simple forum to learn and earn at the same time and have ideas about on trading and investment platform

Yes you said my speech. I want to learn trading properly. So i am joined here. This forum is best for learning trading and cryptocurrency. I think there are a lot of experienced members. I want to learn good trading from them.

I agree cryptocurrency is very helpful and useful in this kind of situation where we are all quarantined and not able to go outside the home. We can earn with cryptocurrency in different ways of earning like trading, investing, and working in this forum. Like me i can sustain my needs and wants by the help of cryptocurrency.

Crypto world is fantastic and you can make money when you are in home by trading or investigating on more potential coins for investing. So instead of watching TV or exploring the Instagram, start earning from this platform and Yobit.

Yes it is right and best thing we should need work hard and make money as a you need with investment of crypto and also trading. So these steps make us millionaire and finally you are rich but not live as sleeping in home.

• +1 1

Yes it was the only source of earning for many persons who were left with nothing due to covid crises.Thanks to the campaign for its help throughout the crises it wish i could have found this forum at that time but i got a little bit late but no matter latter or sooner i am here on the biggest earning and learning platform trusted throughout the world

Edited by Faheem Akhtar304

You are correct mate.Crypto cash is extraordinary compared to other approach to bring in cash by sitting at home.And as you said anybody can bring in part of cash by trading,investing or holding crypto coins.But not gambling.It will make you fustrated in the wake of loosing and you will free mental harmony which is mich critical to remain dynamic in this pendamic circumstance.

Hello! Yes. You can make money on cryptocurrency, and you can make big money! But for this you need to choose one of the areas of work of the cryptocurrency. For example: Trading, Mining and others. You can make good money on Trading if you have an initial bank and you are well aware of Trading. And on Mining, you can also make good money. But this requires equipment and a place for a mining farm.

Hi. Good advice. But unfortunately, they all require preparation, free funds for investment and knowledge. The option of investment plans does not appeal to me, since for the most part they do not offer anything new.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes I agree with you it is a great opportunity for all to earn money, we should not rest in home, we should earn money in Cryptotalk, because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge...