Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

My dear friend, taps cannot be compared to the forum because what you earn here during a day of encrypted currencies is equivalent to a whole month against taps, so this forum is distinguished from all sites and taps that give you a little coded currency

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, faucets and releases do not give a lot of coins or their value is little,
Cryptotalk gives you better coins than taps, our best wishes for a better forum.

I agree with your view on that, Cryptotalk is really much better than others.  Faucets pay really less than Cryptotalk.  More than this amount is not all, but the opportunity that coded speech provides us, is really greater than it

My dear friend, all I agree that Crypto is much better than trading faucets or trading taps, as it does not need a huge capital like that needed to work in taps, and you can also gain experience and knowledge easily and it is very safe and has no risk.

• +2 1

I didn't find any site which supply us the maximum amount as crypto talk is paying. little question it's best site. But main thing is that by this site i study crypto world and now i making double take advantage of trading.

If it is true, it pays better but the most important thing is that every minute we are learning more about crypto and investments, that is why we are here, on the contrary, the taps fill you with advertising that does not serve you and half of them are fraud. I am very happy to be at Cryptotalk.

You can combine cryptotalk with faucets or other types of pages to earn a little more, if it is true that in cryptotalk it is paying quite well but I would not forget the beginnings, of those pages that helped you take off in this world

If you take into account that for a useful post you can win 1000 satoshis and that in a faucet winning 1000 satoshis would take you a whole day, without a doubt cryptotalk is much better than a faucet

Surely, I agree with you in this regard and I understand that how important this forum is for us because it provides us latest and updated knowledge about the cryptocurrency and it also help us to build our English language skills as well as communication skills and meanwhile, we can earn money here as well.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think cryptotalk is a lot better than this platform because cryptotalk providers such a great opportunity to learn and earn money at the same time and it is also very useful platform to gain knowledge of about cryptocurrency and I strongly recommend Crypto talk

• +4 1

Hi dear

Hope you are well

Yes you are right crypto is very good forum from all aspects .

We can get benefits from here according to our abilities .

And if faucets give this amount in one month then there is not any comparison of faucets with crypto.

All the best

Yes you're right my brother, There is no better website than cryptotalk, The most expensive and best thing about it is that it gives you a lot of knowledge that is very useful in your own life if you follow it. Because I've been there a lot of work on faucets, but it hasn't been very profitable

The main goal of working in this forum is to gain experience, learn more and increase information, until we reach a point that enables us to enter the cryptocurrency market strongly, bearers of some of the profits that we have gained in this forum and start trading and investment business and experience is the basis of everything with my wishes for success.

• +3 1

On 4/19/2021 at 2:20 AM, Nasreeni said:

Have done faucets way of earning cryptocurrency, To me is a waste of time and resources to earn extremely small amount of coin and there is nothing interesting in it,unlike cryptotalk where you share your ideas on interesting topics and earn as you post.

@Nasreeni That is correct,to think that one is going to earn a lot using faucet is something innocent,faucets are used by those who start in the world of cryptocurrencies to learn about them,nobody can start working with that,because they will die expecting to have some important profit,to compare Cryptotalk with a faucet is illogical,because they have nothing similar,the forum is completely different from a faucet,greetings.

My dear friend to be honest I never use faucets and also not know about it. My friend tell me about this forum. I join this forum for earning but when I start work I gain a lot  of knowledge from this forum. So, in my opinion this forum is best then the others forum.

I don't have proper information about faucets but for me Crypto talk is the best.For me ,it is the best online earning thing I have ever seen.It gives us opportunity to work with a community where we can express our thoughts and knowledge and for that we can generate earning from here. That's the most impressive thing for me 

Hey, buddy. I hope you're okay. 
I've never tried Faucets work before, but Cryptotalk offers us a lot of opportunities, on the one hand we can get money if we work hard and patiently, on the other hand it gives us important information about encryption which is what everyone here needs, I wish everyone good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Certainly, this forum is much better than taps as it provides us with learning and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies in addition to the money that amounts to $ 2 per day.For me, cryptocurrency is the best option to obtain Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear iam new bie. I have just joined this forum. I have no idea about this. But other senior members told that crypto is better. Because it gives a good amount to its workers as compared to others. On this forum through trading everyone can make good profit. 

In fact, I do not know the forum you are talking about
But through my experience here, I find that working on this forum is easy and does not require much time in the day
In the end, you will get a fairly good and satisfactory return

This is, without a doubt, the greatest forum. It is much superior to faucets. It costs its consumers a substantial sum of money. Crypto talk and any other place that pays money, in my opinion, are incomparable. The explanation for this is that crypto talk provides us with information while still collecting money. No other platform pays money while also supplying information except cryptotalk.

In my opinion, you are right that working on taps is a waste of time as you work long hours without any real income.  You can earn money faucets but only get a few dollars a month.  You have to make useful posts on forum and you will earn more.

For beginners, Crypto Talk is the golden opportunity to learn and earn well, as they can learn more about cryptocurrencies, create useful posts and topics, and earn money instead of spending hours earning some satoshi at the taps.

Of course, working on faucets will not be a good thing even for beginners, as working in this forum is hundreds of times better than faucets that do not give a lot of money.  We have to function properly in the forum, be good members and abide by the rules.

I am comfortable here and I think that the value of what we gain is very good now, as long as it is a safe site and does not have a lot of risk and incorrect expectations. I will continue here without paying attention to another site for the time being.