Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

In fact, I heard about this forum by watching videos on YouTube, and that i wanted to offer it a try, as I always watch videos associated with take advantage of cryptocurrencies.

You are always welcome. Well a friend introduce me to the platform. Because I was then sitting at home having nothing to do that will at least earn me something at the end of the day, one of my friend now introduce me to the forum and assured me that once I'm in to it, I will have at least something to settle some of my expenses.

for me I heard about it from Facebook where there was someone posted about it and encouraged people to work on it because it's a legit forum , that's what encouraged me to sign up and give it a try , and after seeing there are much people work here now I'm sure it's legit and looking forward to receive my first ayment

Like the vast majority l likewise have found out about this gathering on YouTube.

I'm so keen on digital currencies and when you attempt to make a little examination about bringing in cash in cryptographic money, you can discover effectively Yobit. It is truly generally well known.

thanks for your post...

I joined cryptotalk forum through my friend, he introduced me to cryptotalk forum. I'm really happy to be part of cryptotalk community, I never regret joining this forum, I think I'm grateful to be in this forum earning and learning about cryptocurrencies. 

I actually starting seeing this through ads first then later on i went try something out but however i did look for some blogs about this and it did pique my interest by alot as lack of information to start out of cryptotalk so i had to try it out and there were alot of informations that i need were here and it just helped me alot (of course i had to read the rules and regulations first)

I heard about this forum through a friend, when I was facing losses in trading, he asked me to join this forum to learn about the tricks and tactics about how to trade.

Different members from where they had about the forum, I had about the forum from a friend who has been a good member and a good contributor to the forum, I am hoping to follow his footstep, he really works as a good member of the forum

I joined this cryptotalk forum through my friend because he have been earning and having knowledge for sometimes and he had gist me little and he told me some process how i will go about cryptotalk, so far so good now am doing the basic regular post to make everything moves better in cryptotalk forum

I had it from a friend that has been into the forum for sometime now, he encourage me and told me there is a lot the forum will teach me, and I think I really require the knowledge the forum explore to it members, am grateful to my friend for referring me here

I have heard about this forum from one of my friend. I was searching for a source from where I can learn about cryptocurrency and trading. And then he told me about this forum. After that I am a regular member of this forum. 

My friend first time tell me about this forum. But I don't believe on it because before I work any many websites and apps but they don't give me money or knowledge or anything else.  But when I came here crypto Talk change my lifetime.  This forum is absolutely amazing. 

I was total unconscious before joining the forum, then one of my Uni fellow convince me about this Maroulis forum and encourage me how to work on this and how to earn and get knowledge about the forum.  Now I reached at member rank and trying my best for making the forum useful and helpful for others by making posts.  If I made the post constructive and useful then obviously other members will also take some knowledge from my post and get useful idea.  Thanks 

I got to know this forum through Facebook. Event I read a post saying that this forum is good for learning crypto and earning cryptocurrencies by interacting with the posts written by the rest of the members.

This forum changed my life and helped me a lot

In fact, I heard about this field about a year ago and my friends ... I was stupid and did not start working with it, but my friend has already started .. until now my friend managed to make great profits and I really regret it .. so I started now and I hope that the opportunity did not Get lost yet. Good luck to all of my friends 🖤

I heard about the forum through one of my friends who has been working in the forum for a while and he introduced me to the advantages of the forum and its importance in the future and that cryptocurrencies may become the most important global currencies, and after that I decided to join in order to know more about this wonderful forum

Good post dear, personally my point of view many site available for cryptocrruncy and searching a sites and joining this forum, before joining us, because I am joining this forum through to my friend,my friend talking about cryptocrruncy is a great platform,and then I am joining us this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hear about crypto industry from my uni friend,invited me two months ago but my experience was first so i gain more information about this forum before joining but i am really happy after joining this forum,it is best platform where we can spend our time for earning and knowledge, we should have  good writing skills to write a good posting.

• +3 1

23 hours ago, joneda said:

it was more than just post-posting. 

Yep, this forum is more than just post and earn. You really need to post content that matters or at least have some sense on it. You could also gain a lot of knowledge on cryptocurrency here in the forum. So let's take care of this forum because there aren't a lot of forum out there that are like this.

Thank you dear for your nice topic. I honesty said that, i have heard about crypto currency at first from my husband. He tell me about the benefits of cryptotalk forum.from the day my couricity about crypto currency is increasing day by day and from then, now i am a member of crypto currency platform. I was surprised to heard the facilities of cryptotalk platform.                  

My friends told me about it, they were already working on it and he has been earning money for almost 2 months.

I hope this forum proves better for me too.

I read about cryptotalk from another discussion and prior about another mission however I joined as of late as it were. I like this discussion much better from the other one and I am utilizing it consistently, we gain so much from this and numerous clients make extraordinary posts that give great suggestions.

I got to know and reached the forum through one of my close friends. He helped me a lot in getting to know the laws and regulations related to the forum and he taught me how to add posts and interactions. I am really grateful to him. I started working hard and now I am waiting for payments

I've never heard of this forum before. I learned about this forum by joining a friend of mine. I joined this forum and worked here, and I was able to earn a good amount. It's such a beautiful forum, I never knew about this forum when I came here.