Who will be affected first ?? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

The non develop country will be affected  first because like of exchange in goods and services why develop country have the ability to divert to another sector of economic for exchange and that can be manage for little time.

• +1 1

to the point of this topic of disilam to replied every people towards it because it's it's giving profit with the investors in upcoming time they're getting the more usual profit and coming to this campaign people are working here to get some payment at any way to servant in our mind to copyright anything 

In my opinion, Bitcoin is spreading in developed countries because people in developing countries do not have much knowledge in technology matters, and therefore the spread of Bitcoin is faster and more widespread in developed countries such as Europe, America and China.

It is obvious that the developed countries will be the first to do it. They will postoraya albeit not immediately, but introduce them into the economy of their country. Bacward countries, on the contrary, will hinder the development of cryptocurrencies.

Developing countries benefit more from the spread of Bitcoin, as people in developing countries have become heavily involved in Bitcoin, and this has led to an increase in economic activity in developing countries as the number of investors increases due to the freedom of capital provided by Bitcoin compared to the global economic restrictions on developing countries.

Cryptocurrencies are spread everywhere around the world, but the prevalence is greater in developed countries, and therefore the negative effects of the large spread of Bitcoin are more in developed countries than the occurrence of hacks and also the weakness of local currencies due to the fact that Bitcoin is faster, safer and more private.

@by abulez. The first of all the newly members can use their own tools to create this form. This can be done by payments in the future of any crypto talk can be minimum post can be paid minimum rate. 

I like you question brother. I think crypto currency is made for your benefit not to affect you badly. If this happens what you said, then the developing countries will face a little bit difficulty but that will be a time to keep calm and wait for your good time. 

Yes agreed with you the crypto currency is going to replace all other currencies and definitely the advanced currencies are going to accept it quickly and the countries that are late will be affected .

The both will be affected by this, but u think most of the effect will be on the developing countries, this is based on my little experience friends, please i need to more about this from the senior members in the forum. Thanks dude for this awesome topic, it's really sensitive.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

According to my opinion  world wide encourages cryptocurrency all over countries.  This site good pay . So much money pay . They have advance technology.  Thankyou . Good luck .

On 1/12/2021 at 5:35 PM, Lois24 said:

Left to me I think the undeveloped countries will really benefit from this. Fiat has helped the developed countries grow very well and that's why they are even hesitant to adopt crypto but undeveloped countries can really grow their economies from using this technology

Industrial countries bring menace primary as a result l contemplate industrial countries hearten bitcoin and crypto currency allotment humanity expansive for the reason that they control as a result a large amount capital and their technology. 

crypto currencies should make life easier for everyone, so in the end people in many countries should benefit.because they have so much money and their technology also advanced, so they invest money in this projects.

•  

In my opinion developed countries always take the risk first, so I think developed countries encourage bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to spread worldwide, because they have so much money and their technology is also advanced, so they invest money in these projects.  Gives freedom depending on the government.  But the government doesn't like it, they just want people to depend on them. Thanks guys.

You make good question. Because with this most of developed and developing countries take benefits due to spread of price . I think developed countries will take more advantage because tgese countries are sitable and in good position. But i think the price of bitcoin can be low.  So this my opinion .

• +1 1

I say that its spread so quickly is due to several reasons, which is the ease of winning this currency and exceeding it at a price that no one expected. I think it is the beginning of the cryptocurrencies becoming the most difficult number

In developing and developed countries, there are many people and companies who are still not convinced or receptive to the idea of digital currencies in general, or Bitcoin in particular. Another of the downsides of Bitcoin is the exposure to fraud and fraud, which is still very prevalent in the cryptocurrency market.

I think Bitcoin is exceptionally critical in creating and created nations but there's a part of request for it in created nations. Be that as it may, in creating nations, bitcoin is prohibited in numerous nations. In our created nations, it has begun working with Bitcoin, a genuine name site. Bitcoin may be a popular money that has no accreditations for exchanges. So within the computerized age, of course, Bitcoin has ended up exceptionally overwhelming. Whose level is always expanding.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 

Hello friend, I think both countries will be affected both positively and negatively. For the developed countries considering the large investment power they have, chances of making huge expansion in trading scales will be provided however due to current laws restrictions crypto currency transaction and high taxes people may be discouraged. Crypto currency trading can help reduce unemployment in developing countries and be a source of earning but most of them still have challenges of poor internet connectivity and poor power supply.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

Dude i think developing countries suffers more if the bitcoins spread through out the world because they really don't know about these coins or current and developed countries take advantage from this because they know more about the coins than the developing countries..

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:53 PM, abualez said:

@abualez The spread of Bitcoin, of course, will have a very great benefit for all countries. For this, many countries seek to set restrictions and conditions for that currency in order to deal with it and benefit from it greatly

creating nations are the ones that will be influenced since everybody will go to work on the Web to benefit from the Bitcoin cash, and in this way the government will not be able to induce charges from them, and this will influence the state's salary and of course

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first coin of cryptocurrency, In these days, the price of bitcoin is very simple, which else Seeing what the price is, bitcoin is increasing Investing at home is going to benefit us a lot but taking it is not so simple 

Developed countries will help spread Bitcoin and adopt it, and this large spread of digital currency will positively affect their economy, while developing countries will follow suit. Technological development is not limited to a specific country, but according to the technical capacity of the country, the spread of cryptocurrencies will be in it.

I think both countries are affected by its increasing popularity value as it is equally used for both developing and developed countries. Because we know that bitcoin is a popular and stable currency that is being used on a large scale in many countries. And its down value gives you an equal effect on every country. And similarly, its increasing value also has equal importance for everyone.