Yobit platform - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

Hello friend, it is very easy to invest in the YOBIT platform you just have to go to the top of the page and enter the INVESTBOX tab and there you can get all the information you need to make your investment in which gives you the minimum rates you can invest and the percentage of daily profit you get, I recommend investing in the platform as it is profitable and your money is safe because you can withdraw it whenever you want. 

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

Welcome friend, now you are older and i am a newbie on this platform.

in my opninion on yobit there are multiple options for trading so choose a wise way for doing this activity.

have a good journey ahead dear freiend

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend. Yobit platform is good. Everyone can earn money easily through crypto currency . yobit is my favourite platform.

All you have to do is to go to the Yobit site, open invest box tab from the top.  There you can invest but it is better to search on google about the coin you want to invest in to gain information about it first.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yobit platform is good platform.  It is a good exchange.  Many ways this platform you earn money.  Yobit provide investment box trade features. Good lick everyone. 

Dear as we know that yobit platform is best platform in the world and it's method of withdraw and investment is so easy.but for investment we first get good information and knowledge about crypto currency then we can get good reputation and good earn.

I am also a new member of this site. I just have little bit knowledge about it. You have to went to investbox feature of Yobit. There you will get all its details. You have to learn well about currency in which you want to invest. Thanks. 

When you start to invest, you have to start with a small amount of investment .... Choose a popular and popular currency .. Invest in a reliable platform such as Yobit .. Beware of fraudsters and thieves

yobit is one of the best exchange platforms that there can be, it has many ways of investing and exchanging cryptocurrencies for all the cryptocurrencies that are available within it 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend, I have opened a new, yobit account in the forum.  But I have to wait another 7 days for payment.  I don't know about investing but there are plans to invest here.

What a nice question you've made friend,y I'm still a beginner,and cant really say anything about this ,but I'll also Like to know the answer to this question,hoping the senior members will give an unequivocal answer to this question

Simply visit first the yobit site at that point check the investbox in the upper tab. Examination more and assemble some data in what coin is the awesome contribute.

According to my experience  it is very amazing platform it gives you good income according to rules of the crypto talk and you did not face any problem you can daily receive your income and the method of withdrawing income is also very easy so I think yobit is a wonderful forum.

If you want to invest in an investment fund

It increases your money by 1% daily

But if you want to invest through trading, you must first choose a currency to trade with and research more on the topic of an investment plan to avoid losing your money and destroying your self-confidence.

Dear I am also a beginner and I am also wondering that how to invest in the Yobit platform and how to earn by investing ,i felt insecure to invest my own wealth that's why I want to invest what I have earned from cripto tab .

Welcome dear this platform. Thanks for sharing this information. Yobit is one of the best exchange in cryptotalk world. Yobit have many different methods you earn.  Like trading,  invest box. Thanks everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is really a great opportunity for those who wants to grow up with crypto talk.if we perform meaningful work here than by investment and trading process we can gain a lot of profit by remain in touch with yobit account.

Deal all of users 

My opiniun is that Yobit is a wallet  and good plateforum where you invest your income easily and get good profit with earning but first of all you have to knowledge of Yobit wallet invest experiance because if you have no experiance about crytocurrenciess rates you have to lost in your income without experianced because trading on Yobit is mostly sometime is risky 

Eobit Platform is a site that if you want to invest through trading Bitcoin, Etherium, Litcoin, Doshcoin, Ripple, you have to lose your money first Want to invest through trading but you must first choose a currency and invest to lose your money first....

Yobit I do not know if it is a good place to make significant investments, it can be to make spot or investbox trading where you earn a daily percentage depending on the cryptocurrency you block, but to generate good profits it is better to have a Defi where you can give liquidity or trade with margin and leverage.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange site is actually one of the best exchanges because it's offers a wide range of investments that gives accrued profits over a certain period of time

My friend, you should go to the investment fund and choose one of the cryptocurrencies, but I suggest that you collect enough information on how to trade to avoid losing. Spending more time on the forum before starting to trade will increase your chances of winning. I wish you success .

I believe that one of the most important gifts of cryptotalk is that yobit platform, yobit alone has very huge opportunities of making some good earning had we studied it very well, especially the invest box.

Yobit is very good to use and it is very useful to use and its a good exchange. In yobit our money is safe we no need to worry about it In yobit. Because yobit is very safe and good exchange.

You need to go to to the invest box feature and you can see all the investment plans with profit details there and can easily invest the available coins there to get the profit on daily , weekly or monthly basis.