Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

According to my opinion, yobit can be the best crypto exchange for beginners. Yobit exchange is beginners friendly. But there are little improvements are needed in the yobit exchange. but we can not say that yobit is the best cryptocurrency exchange across the world.

Yobit was the best exchange in the world  in the last year because it gave so many airdrops and paid Bitcoins with cryptotalk camping, but it still lacks the application for mobile or tablets. I consider it to be an excellent and perfect exchange. Very complete and easy to use, always adding useful trading and investment tools that guarantee a good profit. it can improve much more.

I don't even care where exactly to buy or sell cryptocurrency. I use the exchange where the rate is better and where the commission is lower.
The last time I found a good offer for the exchange of cryptocurrency through https://its-your.club/ and used it.

Edited by Sansi

On 4/14/2020 at 7:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't make it, then this tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

About tittle and your opinion, of course that I not agree.

If is only reason (which you mentioned) that Yobit become one of top exchanges because they have forum where they pay members to write I dont think so that can be reason to become one of top exchanges.

One of good thing on Yobit is that they never been hacked.

I remember one time something with ETC, but it was solved very fast.

2 hours ago, VadStad said:

By the way, I also like this forum, I registered. I found interesting schemes for earning cryptocurrency.

Can you share some of that "schemes"? 

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes of course you bit is a good exchange but its need time and efforts and i see yobit has list of scam projects which gives other investors loses and this exchange need advertisment campaign and make policies that attract other traders and investors .