Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

Investing in a currency is more than simply making money, when doing it you must fully trust the project you want to invest, generally good returns are seen in coins of little value and little known, the problem that XRP presents is that it knows it  Around the world, many purchases and sales are made per day so a price increase is difficult.  I prefer to invest 100 usd in small coins like TWT and take advantage of when a penny or two rises to sell.

XRP has been in flat for several months now, and in the end it turned out to be the most unsuccessful investment for many traders this year.

• Useful or interesting 1

If Ripple can add more banks to it's list and increase access to XRP, it will have a bright future. This technology is good and the people behind it are excellent and work hard. XRP has the potential to become a major digital asset in the global payment industry, although it is too early to draw real conclusions.

I doubt ripple's price will increase in this year. All crypto market a bit stopped due to corona and there's some crisis in economics around the world. Maybe in the 2nd half of 2021 xrp can reach 0.5$, why not?

xrp es una cripto que su funcion basicamente es como las transferencias baancarias en los bancos de hcho muchas instituciones financiers ya utilizan este ecosistema yo tengo xrp en mi carter a largo plazo ya que la velocidad a la que mneja las transacciones internacionales y el fees s una ventaja en mi opinion logicamente se puede comrar en yobit

It was profitable several year ago. They did an agressive marketing and the price had growed an 3 times. But now it is clear that XRP is only altcoin and nothing more. So it is very risky to buy XRP now for earning profit.

yes, I think it is profitable, the historical maximum of xrp was 1.5 dollars, and I am confident that at the end of the year and beginning of 2021 it will continue to increase.

I think it is a currency that has great potential, its association with large financial foundations and national banks confirms the confidence that the currency generates and makes it consolidate every day, when you invest in XRP you are at the same level as the large banking corporations, if there is anyone who knows where to put their money are the banks and they have done it with Ripple.Why not us?

• +5 1

Investments in the xrp token is one of the worst investments in recent years, the token is either in a flat or has been in price for a very long time.

XRP is a well performing cryptocurrency, Ripple may be a profitable investment option according to estimates. Ripple is constantly adding new clients and it is important to mention that many financial institutions are using the Ripple protocol to transfer money, with the aim of drastically reducing transfer and other transaction times.
Ripple has managed to stay among the 5 most valued cryptocurrencies.
Definitely if it is profitable.

XRP I think it can reach 1 dollar at some point, if it achieves it even in 2 years, it would be a profit of 400%. I have had XRP for a long time and I think it has a future, since it has a project behind it and it has a utility and an objective. And that's an important point, since many cryptocurrencies are created without a goal. I think it has a future and at the current price you will be able to make a profit.

yes. great time to enter in XRP
prices have been very low since 2017
do not let that opportunity be made a regret in the future.
target $ 1 - $ 10 - $ 100
and enjoy the future market madness.

Since, cryptocurrency prices are volatile and is not stable at most times, it's difficult to assure if Ripple(XRP) would be profitable in investment. Further, the price prediction also may or may not go as favored. So, there no certainity you'll have profit with XRP investments. So, I would recommend you to go with Bitcoins or Ethereum investments, cause in my opinion XRP may not be favorable for investment you are thinking of a long run.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:52 AM, pageraji said:

I dont think it can reach $ 1 again but iam sure if you buy today or this week, this gonna make profit in the future, i think  when bitcoin price more than $ 20 k than ripple can be 0.8 $ or above

So it seems indeed no $ 1 region. Maybe in the future will dlrs of yobit reach $ 1. Who knows..

47 minutes ago, Metehan said:

I think if you buy a large amount, it can bring good profit. Most people sell when they make a profit.

So you believe ripple XRP have a future? Don’t really believe in the features of XRP.

19 minutes ago, haplo80 said:

It´s going to be interesting watching how do they behave with the new ledger, I think they have a future

Ok maybe I should buy a bag of xrp than 🙂

1 hour ago, dydx490 said:

From what it looks like and what we can see as of now, both of these have turned out to be a disaster but it's not surprising at all, since too many cryptos are now battling for success. Some are just bound to fail.

That’s true. I have high hopes on daps. Great tech but price is really disappointing. We need big exchanges what’s so expensive. But as I said great tech!

Yes, on some platforms, it is higher..if you want that, do not hesitate .. its price is now affordable, but soon I expect it to cross the $ 2 barrier.

For this year 2020, I do not see ripple as a good way to invest because it does not show recovery in its price despite the fact that in countries like Japan the use of this cryptocurrency was prioritized over bitcoin.

9 minutes ago, viktor58123 said:

I think at the end of this year the ripple will be $ 3 again

What’s your basis of this? Will other crypto grow as well?

If it is profitable but of course it is like everything before investing you have to keep track of that currency, see how it has been in the last few days if it is up or down, do a simple analysis to see if it works for you or not. If all is well then invest at your own risk.