Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

In fact, this world is truly more effective than it is today. There is no work because of the epidemic. But we are still here and it is so protection. I don’t mean to imply that we can gain here without going home. Of course I forgot to get a lot of knowledge. It is also valuable.

• +3 1

we can earn money for communicate on this forum in hard political situation. Pandemic, meetings about discrimination,I believe most of the people here are average in terms of wealth but recently I see the forum so scanty.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:34 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if you are just creating some new account here in this forum, you cannot connect your account to the yobit exchanger so that you cannot get some profit even though you can do posting here, that what I'm pointing.

Yes to me, it helps indirectly by providing an opportunity to profit from writing and to work in your home during this quarantine that has been imposed in most countries of the world. There are many people who sat unemployed and this forum is a great opportunity to help them.

we can earn money for communicate on this forum in hard political situation. Pandemic, meetings about discrimination, global crisis.many people went offline and I believe they will all come back in September when the token begin trading. this forum still attracts a lot of members who find a supportive source of income for them in trading or as a start to enter into trading,

Cryptotalk is always helpful and during the pick of the pandemic covid19 I believe many were helped by working here and I believe even now many of us we benefit a lot and survive without job because of this forum so it's important to appreciate this great opportunity.

For some countries this amount can be good. Although for most of the world it is not much and you can just buy half a package of cigarettes with it. Still if you enjoy cryptocurrencies it is easier.

Yes of course friend crypto talk helping us through  beneficialy and economically during this pandemic period.As we in lockdown situation and limited in homes and we faced problems due to lack of living sources during lockdown , in this terrible situation crypto platform is a great blessing from God for us.

Yes, I agree with you, the crypto platform gives members money, although the value is not enough, but it helps most members and gives them a better life, thanks to Crypto and the platform management for what they offer

Last year was a difficult year especially for those students that wants to have a job to support their educational fees. Cryptotalk and other forum help me to gain money to support not just my educational fees but also the needs of my siblings that my parents cant give due to the financial problem. I must say the Cryptotalk pay by post help a lot of people not just to solve their financial problems but also to be knowledgeable that investing and trading would also be a great idea for their future.

Well let me tell you some interesting facts:

Covid' 19 and cryptotalk '19

Covid through positive result made the whole world a negative world.

Cryptotalk fill that negativity created by pandemic. It gave earnings to many. It helps the leisure time of the people as investment for future. It helped mostly the students.

No doubt that Cryptotalk is helping many people who are getting pandemics situations. Is it also helping those who are really interested in digital currencies but they don't find any suitable forum to learn. I really like this forum

Nice topic and yeah I'm also appreciate with you bro. Cryptotalk help us to forgetting about job and we can earn money from this platform also. And litterelly also can earn money from this platform.

Dear @apolaki yes,absolutely this forum help me in pandemic this forum is the best way for learning this forum is also the best way for earning when I free in home during the pandemic vacations this forum really help me 

Yes . Due to covid 19 there having a a lot of financially loss to everyone.

Cryptotalk provide a better opportunity to earn inside a home. And also provide a better chance to spend time  in a meaningfull topic. And also having a source of earning.

I think it is a great idea to have home restricts that furnish us with a ton of data and subjects about the declaration of the encryption field so we need to utilize the hour of the stone to learn encryption and digital money and kryptok is fortunate to be important for this discussion before the episode

Yeah! 

I'm very thankful to cryptotalk to provide the opportunity of earning money in these difficult days of Covd19 and many people have earning through the cryptotalk site and very good day 

Yes cryptotalk help during the pandemic because most members sitting home without going to work usually have time to be on online investing in crypto to achieve one or two things in life, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

then you mentioned trusty friends, we tend to however make money for a long time we tend to are familiar with crypto talk installation. several businesses were shut but privately yet get paid prospering crypto talk successfully the one in question unpadded period, our selves are satisfied since the present forum.
Good luck all members 

Cryptotalk is the best one in the present circumstance, than us all in home so we don't have anything to do , so we need to take the risk and work in crypto talk and get a decent benefit , and furthermore we fan learn numerous things and put our benefit in something great . So this isolate we need to story it like an opportunity to transform ourselves to good 

• +2 1

You are totally right my friend. Crypto talk is really a life saver when we had those lockdowns. Even though I had started this 1 month before however I am happy that people found an earning websites because I have seen that most of the people were really struggling to make living because of joblessness and all.

Yes you are absolutely right cryptotalk is always helped us in oandamic situation. Because during lock down we have no other work butt cryototalk help us to find the work. Thank you

Well I am just a newcomer at the forum. It has been just a few days and I am already enjoying in here. It is a great platform where we can use our ideal time properly. And most importantly, this forum helps us to earn a good amount of money, he helps us to meet our daily expenses. 

Yes its totally helping all the members and the new joiners of this website because they will give a best opportunity to learn and earn from home and in this cricis no one go our from thier home in this pandemic crypto play a very big and good role in income

I can still earn money through posting on this campaign.Although for most of the world it is not much and you can just buy half a package of cigarettes with it.Cryptotalk helping everyone to earn little bit sathosi. I hope more peoples will use this forum at this lock down.

During this pandemic time our college school is closed and we are stuck at home. Again, there are many people who lose their good jobs. This is the time when everyone wants to do something online at home so that they can earn some money. Cryptotalk is one such site where we can learn a lot besides earning money. Everyone who joins this site are greatly benefited in this situation.