Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Yeah i like your idea that lets share our experinences and make friends because we are doing same work and learning there about digital world so if we do share our experince with each other then we easily expand this market to another level and ease our difficulties which occur when we do it one by one .so sharing knowledge with each other means we are increasing our knowledge as well.

Yes my friend  why not you have been a friend and you have helped and support us  today  I will start to follow all friends at those topic

• +1 1

I don't believe that this is conceivable on the grounds that everybody don't care to make companions and numerous individuals don't depend on Virtual fellowship and frantically following and turning out to be companions is certainly not a decent arrangement I figure we ought to follow and visit with just those whom we lean toward perusing whose posts are exceptionally useful who has been useful in this mission.

Yes this post is very informative and good post yes we want to to do become a friend and follow each other and help each other we want to do share our knowledge with each other also through this work then weak became a strong community

Basically, I like this idea. But, some people do not like the concept of random friendship. But, on this forum, I think it is a good idea that we should follow each other. But, it is good if we follow the ones who are giving good content to the forum. In this way, we will keep in touch with useful posts that they post.  In this way, those people will get encouraged and then they produce more quality content afterwards.

Yes dear. Every member of this site need help if they are new member or old members. So we should share the knowledge and get knowledge about this site. We  should support each other. If we follow each other in this way our reputation will increase. We can become become friends in this way. We can get benefit by following each other.

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other.

Yes, unity is the best way of helping each other because is through cooperation we rectify our problems, like crytotalk currency too help us assist each other

Yeah we can make a community in this forum. If we follow each other then we will be more close in this forum. Also we can easily share our problem to others. It will be really great and it will be more famous site for us. 

Following eachother in the forum to become friends will make us learn more from eachother. I think that's the advantage this forum has given us to learn from ourselves, follow eachother to be able to learn from eachother's posts.

That's a very good idea ,we can easily become friends in the forum by following each other, through that we share ideas about cryptocurrency and other things that would have to make us earn online, I am found of following older members because I view their comment and topic in the forum beneficial @Maihausawa

Yes I think that would be a great idea because in this forum we need to be cooperative with each other and we should create bonds that will tie us because we are helping each other how to do cryptocurrency here in crypto talk. 

Yes i agree with you the users thar i follow is someone makes a useful and meaingful content. I would like to make friendship with him but there are members of the forum who do not want to make new friend   

Knowing one another by becoming friends will go a long way, hence making things easier I the forum. Especially for d newbies, we can follow one another, teach each other somethings so as to catch up with others. 

Yes your opinion is ok we should worship each other If we stay here as friends, we will not keep working here We will get support from each other, due to which our content will be easy We all should share our experience with each other 

Yes,this is very good idea and i really agree with you my friend. There are many experts member in this forum who have lots of experience. We should follow them and get more and more important information from them.We should also share useful and helpful topic with beginners and encourage them to work this site properly.

• +1 1

I agree with you because I think we should follow good member who have a lot knowledge information and be helpful for us And act like a friend help each other work hard make good reputation And increase knowledge also .

Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

@Babubu609 @Mutivo @itsashu123

The best thing to which this is effective is to find what would be the right thing to do , lets find solution to why people dont want to engage, there is a message box that we should use and we are not using it and its really important this is most important for it makes us effectively grow together we have to find that power to it this is important to find the work that we are able to grow with there is a lot of good to it 

Yes it is a good strategy for new and old users to become a good friends for ever and also we can help for everyone here by following and by a positive reaction

Follow each other is a good technique for good ratings.we should follow each others so that we give good rates to our fellows.if our fellow members follow us than we should give follow them back.

Cryptotalk is the platform where we can work as a team or being friends with each others. So built a relationship of friends with each other the result of being friends will appear in your earning as every goon impact. 

This is a good suggestion to us all to make learning more easier for us and also to make connectivity to be able to learn and advise eachother more easier for us. I just feel our activities of making our daily posts alone has caused us not to be thinking of a way we can follow eachother to learn more from ourselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is not easy and even they show need everyone not ready to become the friend each other. So it is not easy I think just follow the expert member and this forum also friendly.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we urgently need to form a lot of friendships, especially in such a forum because forming a friendship helps us and helps us gain information and help each other in solving problems and building a wide experience in the field of wide currencies.

Yes you are right I agree with you we should need to become freinds we should need to become 1 if we all become one we will be successful in this platform