Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Sharing experience helps each other to each other to achieve their goals.  Dear friends,  I have followed some members account who makes useful , informative and meaningful contents . So, I get easily notified when they shared their posts . And your idea is great to promote members and also platform. 

It's a good idea for getting good reputation .Learn from each other. Share your experience with each other .Wise man is one who learn from the experience of the others. So let's follow each other's.

Dear friend, in order to achieve great successes and achievements in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must be one hand and work with confidence and benefit from the experiences and experiences that everyone has gone through.

• +3 1

Well, we can follow those people who post important topics on an ongoing basis in order to benefit from their information, but we cannot continue to make friends with all of the people on the forum

Yes, I have seen many people calling others their friends even though they are not even from the same country, they just met in this forum and became good friends, so it also possible for me and you, and The advantage of that is that when ever you post anything, I will be among the first people to see it.

It is always good to work as a team to achieve something better, the option to follow us is something positive because it helps us to grow within the forum to know each other better and achieve the best health of the forum. 

I think that's a good idea .. it is nice to make friends on this forum.  But friendship must be accompanied by a passion to learn from the other party and gain experiences from it as well

• +5 1

My dear friend, friendship within this forum is to give a positive reputation in this thing, you are my friend, and when I give you a good reputation, my friend is this meaning within this forum because we are all here in this forum we need money and earn money we need to hear

• +2 1

I prefer that, my friend, for us to be one hand to exchange experiences and valuable information that we need in the world of cryptocurrencies and that help us earn.

It's a great approach because most of our forum members are supportive of each other. For example, when a well-known member posts a subject and new members have questions about it, they respond. It's a great move because they still help like friends and provide helpful advice.

We must support each other in order to provide great content and get a good reputation that will make us famous here
This takes a lot of work here

It is nice and good for us to follow each other, exchange experiences and ideas, help each other with good reputations and form expert friends, regardless of the fact that some people do not like unknown friends, but the largest number loves to follow.

• +2 1

You are right my friend, I agree with you. We must follow each other, learn and gain knowledge of those who have experience in this field and here are my friends to learn from them and provide me with help and share useful ideas.

Hello my friend Of course it is great to look at knowledge in this forum and get friends and acquaintances and take their experience working in this product

Not bad ideas behind it but i think this is not good ways to follow for follow. Any person who wants to follow us can follow because not much difference if we follow someone if we likes the content of these members of crypto talk forum. So we can follow many people as we know for better information of our accounts. 

• +3 1

I don't think this is possible because not everyone likes to make friends and a lot of people don't depend on virtual friendship ...
I think we should just follow them and talk to them we prefer reading their posts very helpful and those who helped in this campaign
It's a really good move, they always help like friends and give valuable advice too.

• +4 1

Dear friend, you are talking about a good idea, but it is very difficult to implement it. We in this forum can make friends, but there are good and bad in this forum, so we fall into a difficult road to be able to choose friends.

It's really a nice ting to make friend have your same interests and the same goals, i think that making friends here kind of hardness because most of members here don't like social real life.

• +1 1

I am following the person I like about his post and I would like to make friendship with him, but there are members of the forum who do not want to make new friends maybe because of lack of confidence and other reasons . so if any one finds anybody useful, you can just connect with them 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that we should follow each other and provide support and assistance to some and make friends in order to learn.

Yes, the main goal of this forum is to exchange experiences and knowledge with others. We can follow each other if we find good content among some members.

• +1 1

Your subject, my friend, is extremely important for newcomers. As a newbie, I'm not sure what to do first on this forum. After a while of working on it, I began to notice all of my seniors' distractions. This forum currently has me as a junior participant. We should all work together as a team. We can easily achieve our objectives as a community. Thank you so much.

we should follow and chat with only those whom we prefer reading whose posts are very informative who has been helpful in this campaign We must support each other and give a good reputationYou present realy good idea to promote members and also platform. 

• +3 1

A very good idea, we should follow each other to become friends, because working here requires cooperation, gaining experience, and supporting our publications to get a positive reputation. I agree with you and a very important topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right there because newbie and joiner member are want to know how we take much better experience through this so everyone can  become making friends and Shair there valuable experience.