Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

I think this is something that can't be because there are a lot of people who don't like friends or don't like to share an experience with someone else.

• +4 1

Teamwork is very important here, especially through the exchange of information about cryptocurrencies and profit from the Internet to benefit from the experiences of the old members in this field.

• +3 1

Thats is nice idea but not everyone like following people and some times some people don't spend time in making creative post and not everyone would like to follow such person , people only follow people there know there can archieve from.

Yes mate this idea is very good to become a friend by following each other It will be good for the forum point of view to clear out all the queries of each single users around ourselves only it will also help to gain much knowledge and innovative ideas for cryptotalk.

This forum is our best friend and a good place for earning money, Also we can find good and knowledgeable friends from all over the world. So we also have to use this opportunity to find professional and knowledgeable users and follow them and learn a lot from them.

Edited by ajabe2

Of course, I agree with you my friend

We should be helpful to each other and provide experiences for each other and benefit each other

We must be friends in this forum to increase profit opportunities for all

I also think that we should follow each other so that we can have a healthy relationship in this platform. But the thing is I try to follow many people's But they are not following back. I want them to follow me back.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I understand what you want to convey through this message, this forum really consists of dealing with all kinds of topics related to Cryptocurrency and knowing their varied opinions. Really as a community the idea is to support each other as a good friend would, and that we help each other to understand the best way to invest in this platform.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you are right. We must follow the senior members in order to form friendship and provide useful ideas, I mean, do not care alone, because they always give their response. They help like friends. They also provide important advice. Thank you very much.

Such publications deserve a good reputation, yes, if we are not one hand, we will not achieve success in the forum, we must help each other and follow each other, so we can rise in the forum always.

• +3 1

This is a good idea, but I do not think that there are people who do not like to make friends, especially virtual friendships, in this forum. Everyone is here to make money. Not to make friends. For me, I do not agree with you, my aspirations for everyone.

It is useful to follow some distinguished members of the forum to obtain notifications when they publish a new topic . It is also good to have friends inside the forum . But we have to be careful because not all members are interested in getting friends inside the forum . We must respect their opinion .

• +2 1

Of course in this forum we can learn a lot from helping each other follow and giving positive reputation on useful posts and can benefit a lot from this forum.

It is not necessary for us to follow each other. We must all focus on gaining experiences and sharing them with others in the correct manner, supporting others and encouraging them to write if their writing is good.

• +1 1

Very few members of the forum use the follow button to follow other members as most of the members do not follow others, but I did not know the reason.  Whereas, the forum is the right place to learn new information and following up with useful members is the most important step in the forum.

• +3 1

Following memberships is a suitable option for beginners as following old and expert members of the forum for beginners makes them learn more quickly.  Keeping track of expert forum members making useful posts makes us not waste time reading all posts that may be useless.

• +2 1

This was an extraordinary post my companion. this will help us amateurs or the entirety of the individuals here locally to be propelled realizing that we have support from different individuals like you and if this is everyones need each part here will succeed..

Thanks for this great idea and I think it is good to apply it until we become one family, but I expect not everyone has a desire to build friendships on business platforms.

yes dear this is a great idea because by working here as a community we can gained a lot of knowledge and information besides this we can also share their views and opinions with each other and take suggestions from our favourite friends so we should follow each other so that we able to see their useful post firstly and give them positive likes i hope so you will like my advice

Very good and nice idea friend. We should follow each other and share our problems with each other because we are like family. We are here to support each other. We should follow each other and if someone do something wrong then it is our duty to tell him about his mistake.

Hey guys, peoples only follow people there know there can archive from,we must support it each other and good reputation,there are lots of professional cryptocurrency on this forum,thank you.

It's a great thing that if we work together we can go a long way. If we don't work together we'll stay where we are.So what you have said my brother i agree with you i agree with you and i agree with you that we should work together. Because we all know that if we work together it is blessed because coincidence is blessed. 

Right let's follow each other to make a big community and share experience and information with us ,it's a good idea I like this .It's done for me. 

• +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes you are right bro we can follow each other and get good knowledge by learn from one an other .

Many people do not depend on virtual friendship because they prefer to get acquainted with and build relationships face to face, and this is what makes the forum a place where forming friends is not preferred.