Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

My good friend online confidence is not good. Someone is fooling you and deceiving you as your friend. Your publication shows that you are an honest and good human being, but here we have to read Good publications and use them to make money. As for friendships, leave them to reality.

Yes we should follow each other and become friends because it may prove helpful for us and especially for the newcomers. They can learn from the seniors who are working from a long time on this forum but we should follow each other's and respect each other's.

Yes it's a good topic. If we follow each other then we get to know each others post and gain some knowledge from others. And senior members are creat always meaningful post that can help us to improve  ourself.

Thank you my friend for this topic. I would be very glad to be able to become friend with you all. I believe i have a lot to learn from you all. Senior members can guide me on improving my content, while juniors like me can share our thoughts 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much. that is a very good idea.  It will help us to know each other. On this platform, we can be a friend. As I am now I need help from seniors. They can help me to improve my content  . can anyone be my friend? 

Yes, I am fully agree with you that we should support each other and become friends. It is because we are all here for good earning and good knowledge. So we should follow others and share useful content with them.

If you have useful posts, I will follow you because I will even like to always check your topic and what you post. So, it is all about making useful topics and posts that will make there members to be your friend. 

• +4 1

Dear @Divya rana, I completely agree with you. It's not about friendship or follow follow match. This forum is about most of learning purposes. We should only follow those who have provided quality of work or researches and always appreciate them with good reactions as well. Rather I think it could be out lined of the restrictions of forums. 

Yes, because we will make great use of each other, so I follow the expert members and benefit from their publications and learn from them, so if everyone follows the other, we will benefit a lot.

As on this forum member are not following each other . Every one want to complete it's 20 post in a day . Then even didn't like or grave reputation to others. 

Working like a team is good .Working together with others will increase our knowledge .We should take leadership from those who think in mind 

Positively.

I think making friends from this forum is good and helping each other with trading, analysis and discussing news but not here, it is a place to work, preferably discussion groups on Telegram, for example, exchange experiences in trading.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right let's follow each other and become friend my friend I want to suggest you that you should to follow the other member that will help you to get the more money

yes my friend you said absolutely right we should to follow to each other that is very beneficial for us to get the money and wanting more I want to suggest you that when you follow the other remember you will get more money and more repetition

• +4 1

We should like the good posts of each other and behaves friendly. We should help each other. And some of us like me who are weak in English language but the other members should help them whose sentence structure making is good.

My opinion on this subject is neutral. 
Where we welcome all friend I can share knowledge with each other and learn new things, but there are a lot of people who don't like these things and they want 
In the end, my friend, every man is free to do what he wants ..
Happy sharing 

Yes, of course we have to follow each other.  Then we can make the forum successful and improved.  We will have a bond of friendship.  Through which we hope to be able to go a long way.

We always have to share each other's ideas to benefit from experiences and develop our ideas and minds in terms of our evaluation of the right and effective topics and publications is of important value. We have to support each other and give a good name to ourselves and the forum.

This is the best thing we can do for each other without actually putting much effort is simply by giving reputation, mostly positive repute to beginners. Thanks for showing concern about others as well. 

That's a nice idea but not everyone likes following people and some times some peoples don't spend time in making creative post and not everyone would like to follow such person people only follow people there know there can archieve from.

• +3 1

One of the advantages of this forum is that we can exchange experiences and information related to encrypted currencies, and we can discuss our views with different minds. We must follow the people who publish useful topics in order to achieve the greatest benefit

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, I agree with you, we must cooperate in work and be active members in this forum and give every comment its right, whether in the affirmative or negative, we must never be neutral, but we must practice work with sincerity and non-negligence

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.