Corona coin on Yobit - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

Welcome, my friend, really, the name Corona has spread to a new currency, and the reason is that the virus is so frequent throughout the country around the world, and it is no wonder that other comic names for other currencies as I mentioned

Well dear mate i also found something very different at this forum. Dear mate due to corona virus issues there are are so many issues are found here which we do not know how to solve it. But crypto coin is the bes way to earn some money at the home basis. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

Yes dear friends you are right but I don't have seen it and I don't have information about it yes sure true its trouble on the whole world and we should remove it from our memories if we do such jobs then  its recall back to past so we should forget them.

This is indeed very hilarious and a little bit sound amusing.

For a coin to be named with a pandemic virus after the silent or during the presence of the virus is of course something strange but it is never bad because i can vividly presume that it might be part of the development of the platform in disguise.

Bro I use from many times yobit forum but I don't see corona coin or token on yobit forum so now I search on yobit and tell you fastly mate 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:12 AM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

What I only knows about Corona is that it's a pandemic virus,and this is my first time of hearing about Corona coin so thank you for sharing this information I will make some research it before I start trading on it.

• +2 1

In the pad anomic corona i see many difficulties on the world many person are unemployed and free from earning income from any source that is why the corona is very famous name used by the creator and want to get more chance to its value up.

It can be possible to find a coin with that name in yobit exchanger account, because nowadays I realized and see that yobit platform are creating some coins 

Such as 

Free coin

Water

Weaves 

And others coins like that. 

But I have not across it yet.

Well the coin is developed by Europe based developers and named it corona coin. It let's you can in on the number of person who lost their lives or fall ill due to the infection. It decrease as more number of persons get sick or die. And it total supply is based on the world population.

I did not know about this that there was a currency related to what is happening, the same way I see it is that they made it to annoy that currency with the situation that we are going through, I would have to investigate and report to see how that currency is going or is.

• +1 1

First of all thanks my friend got this kind of topic. But I have no idea about this Corona coin at the yobit. I am also looking for others opinion to understand the whole sinario. 

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. I'm not know about this too much but we should taking good decision which is helping us. But I'm researching this and taking proper knowledge about them.

This cryptocurrency is very well placed but the time will arrive where this currency will die as many cryptographies have done, we just wait to see the results friend.

Corona is a curse for us from creator. But they named it, and they shouldn't do it. Because millions of people have died for this. We should respect the corona fighters. We shouldn't these type of currencies who doesn't respect people. Thanks

Of course, the reason people deal with this currency is the Corona virus.  This currency will continue as long as the pandemic remains.  When the pandemic ends, the value of this currency will greatly decrease and turn into a bad currency, like many currencies.

• +1 1

I have heard about this currency and I think it was created to support the countries during the crisis, so we have to wait and not be tempted to buy and use them because it is safe for them to be stopped in the near future and I don't think it will have a high price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Surprisingly me too,  it was just today that I was checking in yobit investbox that I can to notice a coin with that name,  but I thought that it was just a coincidence that a coin exist with that name before the coming of the corona virus pandemic. Or may be the developed the coin for corona.

this is very good topic i. do not know corona coin is invention is not but i think this is very good idea i will agree with you. this is very good coin so that many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

Dear mate,I think everyone wants their coin should be famous,I think during Corona must of people in part of the world lost their life so we should not be joking with such a thing it's ovious,And I think this Corona is made without any plans in yobit thinking that they can get more investors.

I found some nice things on the Jobit Exchange.  During this corona virus epidemic, a new currency was raised in exchange for the corona.  There are already a lot of tokens like weird names like FROG, SEX etc but this coroner coin has got the problem to register a coin called some dark funny stuff stuff epidemic and the funny thing is people are actually buying it and doing business.

I heard about this new cryptocurrency that was launched after the Corona virus epidemic broke out.

hi friend, i saw it today too but i think it is a spam or some kind of advertisement so do not use it if you are not 100 percent sure that it is save. you have to be careful brother  

when the country is difficult position then many people are removed the our job and not any job available then the online work and people move here and joining the yobit account and trading and some other work here and get benefits. 

Hello friend, how little I know is that it is a currency that was invented more than anything to annoy with the question of the coronavirus but since everything changes, perhaps in the future it will be used, one never knows the changes that are established in the future within of the economic and financial rules you always have to be careful not to be harmed luck for all.

• +1 1