The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Thank you, my friend, for this post. I ask you to further clarify the possibility of work and understand the nature of operating and learning on this basis if it is useful on this platform.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that's a function is too much benefit for the members of this group because sometime the browser is closed but when you come back on the post your comment will be saved in the writing bar that's really great

• +5 1

I really thank you, my friend, because you clarified a situation that really happened to me and I did not understand it. Sometimes the button "Save" and sometimes "Reply" appears to me, and now you understand the difference between them.

@Cammer

It is a very useful feature, do not worry in the event that you lose your network connection or your smartphone is cut off because your notes will remain intact within the editor section, and I thank you very much for this useful information that clarified a situation that actually happened to me that I did not understand.

I joined here recently, my friend, and I am pleased to join me. I lost learned a lot about cryptocurrencies my dear, and I used a mobile internet for this, and this was wonderful in my work.

Hello everybody this is an important part to talk about 

I may write a comment but suddenly lose my contact with the internet it is very useful to find it later and complete the posting

Saving your work is extremely important as data can be corrupted, devices can suddenly stop working and it is very easy to delete or accidentally delete an important file. I'm also using this save function. This is very useful because if you somehow lose your internet connection, you don't need to write your comment again.

I joined here recently, my friend, and I am pleased to join me. I lost learned a lot about cryptocurrencies my dear, and I used a mobile internet for this, and this was wonderful in my work.

It's good information that will help me a lot, especially because the internet is very poor and this shows I didn't add the torment and you Tawfik because of the good you may publish this information important

This is very good for members who have unstable electricity and are not able to charge their phones well, which leads to deleting data unwillingly and results in anger and loss of effort after work that may be long, this editor will solve the problem

Yeah, it's a brilliant feature in the forum because there are occasions when the internet disconnects from me and the pages I’ve opened disappear, and this feature helps me to re-display the comment I've written.

Edited by Success06

It is a good idea to have a function to save the information and posts after writing them when the Internet connection is lost
The problem of the Internet is a problem that may face many members from different regions and with that job to be afraid of work and interruption, it will return and publish what you saved when returning the connection

• +4 1

Of course, my friend, the conservation task is very useful for all of us, allowing us to go back to what we wrote without deleting anything, so it is good for all of us, thanks for this wonderful post. 

• +4 1

I want to tell you that there are number of scammers are here on this platform so we should be barred from them their number of function that are we can secure from them so we should apply highest security functions another account in that way we will be able to getting rid from the scammers

• +3 1

This happens to me sometimes, but if I want to keep a response to a specific post, I write the response in the memo and save it in addition to a copy to keep it remembered, and leave the topic that I want to comment on in the open programs so that it does not go when the internet returns.

• +1 1

yes ,buddy. it's a very usful  approach in the forum ,and i always take advantage of it .when the internet connection is lost suddenly the post or comment goes , but with the saving feature does not waste my fatigue

Thank you for sharing this detail, my friend. Often I save the answer as a draft so that you can't change it or because the internet is down; this is a great feature in the forum, and you can also save several drafts in multiple topics.

Thanks for sharing this useful topic for us . I am new here in the world of crypto and i really didn't know nothing about this. I am searching on different topics. I little know about this by reading comment on your topic. Thank again 🙂

• +1 1

Thank you. Yes, I sometimes suffer from poor quality of my Internet connection. Therefore, I will use this function to save what I do so as not to rewrite it from the beginning. It is useful information for me as a beginner.

• +2 1

I never know this feature before untill now that you publish this article, well, this will reduce the stress of losing some important information in your browser, some we hope to learn more of this from the senior members of the platform, thank you so much.

Excellent I love knowing this information because sometimes I have to leave the comment in the middle due to occupations to return in a while and surely this will help me not to lose what has already been written. Really thanks

This is very good for all of us if this option was not available then we may make a Sim comments on single post twice or Thrice this is not good for the farm when we see butterfly that lady available in this form on the same topic then we can choose another topic for comments

Yes, dear, in the event that the Internet is weak, bad, or even unstable, this job is extremely important because it works to save all the topics, comments, responses, etc. I write, and in this way, even if the Internet is cut off, it remains in the editor as it enables us to save more than one draft for more  From a topic

This saving feature in the forum is really great, in the event of a sudden interruption of the Internet, everything remains saved without concern for the saving operations that may be in other forums 

This is a useful feature in the event of slow or intermittent Internet connections, and it will help prevent our efforts to write posts in vain, by saving them in the editor until the connection is restored.