The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

On 4/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

This is excellent because the forum has an automatic saving feature. If you comment and lose the internet or electricity on a laptop or phone, you can return shortly and you will find the comments are actually saved in the place of the comment.

Edited by abd1992

he problem with many people across the country that internet connection is not good all across so if you will elaborately give this information than that might help people at large

The problem with many people across the country that internet connection is not good all across so if you will elaborately give this information than that might help people at large

• Useful or interesting 1

On 13/4/2020 at 4:57, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos.

La función de la que estoy hablando es muy útil, especialmente si tienes una conexión a Internet inestable como yo.

Esta función permite guardar todo lo que escriba, ya sea un tema o un comentario. Entonces, si Internet se apaga, aún tendrá sus publicaciones guardadas en el editor. 

Very good information, I always keep in favor of everything I answer and thus avoid a problem, and with respect to always saving the actions that are done it is somewhat complicated but it is much better for people who have problems with their internet since this way they avoid problems with the connection

Hello dear yes you are right this post because I think that is really great helpful and useful for me and other members of the cryptotalk forum .I think that sometimes we closed apps due to some work and when we reopen our browser than my comment is save there .it is very helpful and amazing option we got her .

Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. ... Here are a few reasons why we save: Emergency cushion - This could be any number of things: a new roof for your house, out-of-pocket medical expenses, or sudden loss of income.

The save function in this forum is very useful and excellent. This is a  really good features in this forum and you can also save more then one topic. The topic also become more careful when doing something on the site. There are many people across the country that internet connection is not good.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think this is really great help and useful for me and other members of the Cryptotalk forum.  There .This is a very helpful and amazing option that we got him.  And be careful like me.  We sometimes shut down apps for some reason and it is saved when I open our browser again rather than my comment.

Yes i always used this function, whenever the network connection is unstable or there is network problem with the mobile or laptop, or i just reload the page and accidentally and partially its next page, but i always found the writing of myself in chat box

This data is truly useful. The sparing capacity has helped me a great deal particularly on the off chance that I have an awful web association or on the off chance that I squeezed an off-base catch that caused me to escape my post. With this capacity, I won't lose anything I composed previously.

You are right dear.i also noticed that system is really helpful for us.if my internet goes up or somehow i left this site my comment are still save.i really like this function.

Some are cut off. This is good to save everything he writes. Also, as I said, the Internet connection is lost. This feature is really useful for such cases. Thanks for the information you share with us. We expect more from you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I closed apps due to some work and when I reopen my browser then my comment is save. I have a very slow internet connection then it still saved. When data in disconnected then feature save our comment when back them we can wright and save them.

This is the appreciating function of this forum.  Through which you can easily complete your 20 posts throughout the day. It helps you to complete your other work as well. This really helps me because most the time I have to do many other things. So I can back it without logo

Welcome everyone to the crypto platform.  Save function is an important issue. It is very easy to save here. High voltage internet is not required to work here, you can save the subject even if the internet is gone while working and it requires good power.

Thank you very much for making known in this save function since many people will use it very well because it is an unstable internet cohesion, it could be very favorable for said people
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes this function is is very helpful because sometime you may lost internet connection or have any other kind problem but good thing is that what you have written in the the editor section it will be saved and you can continue it again when you are good connection so it is very good night I think.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I was suffering from slow internet sometimes, or I clicked the wrong button. Now things are better

To my knowledge, if you lose your internet connection while writing a post, it will be automatically saved in the editor. At least that’s what I’ve experienced so far. Cryptocurrency saves my comments in a draft until I reopen the item when I lose the network or accidentally visit other sites. It is very reassuring. 

Thank you for this important information.
We suffer from unstable internet sometimes, which leads to exiting the program and losing the suspension
This is useful and very valuable information that will preserve our posts and comments

Hello my all dear friends.

I am a new member .i did'nt have much information please help me i will be very thankful for your support ..may you live long.

Yes mate. That is a wonderful feature of this forum. This forum helped me most of the time. As it is common to lose internet connection.  The forum understands our problems so they gave us this feature.  This way they clear our problems. I really love this forum .

Yes, you are right. The save function is very useful in the situation of sudden corruption in the post due to some internet or phone problem as everything you have wrote is saved. This will save time for writing again.

The Save Function is really helpful. It has many benefits such as if we like a post we can save it and read it at any time and comment on it. Either you are writing something and your internet shuts down or your browser shuts down, you get a call or whatever, when you turn it back on, you will find your writing saved in the editor.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You are correct if our focus disappear or we disappear some place for some place at times our PC is off when we turn on our pc we can locate our post that we have not post till. Or on the other hand not compose totally.