Create new topics - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

In my opinion Each member is allowed to write a new topic but this is to ensure that you do not go against the rules and regulations written with the rules and regulations.

You can write only three topics a day.Every topic should be good and besides that it should be useful and informational for everyone.If your topic is against the rules, your post will be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to create new things, we must first acquire knowledge, acquire skills, acquire knowledge from old members.  Need to create new topics.  Then you have to follow the rules to make useful valuable posts.

Obviously as long as the subjects are new and with learning or conversation data, there is continually something to discuss cryptographic forms of money regardless of whether it is a similar theme however unique.

I agree with this question because 70 percent people out of 100 are very talented and they can also create new topics according to their mind level but they should be right for the awareness of people 

I think if you can go on many research will gain knowledge on how to create useful topic to the forum. If we really want to see the progress of this  great platform. Let us try and make the forum to be more interactive, by bringing in new ideas

I think only 1% of the whole community here would be making topics and the rest of them would be putting replies on them if there is a limit of discussion on the topic most of the people will stop using the forum.

@Zaino34 Obviously, the forum members are afraid of creating new topics as they normally get deleted which can reduce their daily number of posts, and we normally forget that it's responsible for each forum member responsibility, so each member needs to participate on creating useful posts in order to support the forum

I agree with this idea  .  i want to follow  this  .  i want to put many gold ideas for this forum  .  please all people follow this useful idea  

I don't believe that this will be a smart thought and it is better for every part to make at any rate one point each day and this will cause the gathering to have numerous new themes day by day.

I agree that new content should be created to keep the forum alive and updated. However when creating topics we must consider if the topic with the same subject is created recently and don't create duplicate topics. Also we must consider if our topic is useful, interesting, related to the section that we post in. 

That's right. I agree with your opinion, but I advise people that it is not possible to invite dependent posts or comments to any member quote forum with multiple messages like each member member.

@Zaradimitri we actually need to be careful on the types of new topics we respond to this days because I have noticed that hat there is high deletion of new topics in this forum this day which is due to duplicate topics and with that I prefer responding to old topic more to reduce the risk of losing my posts.

• +2 1

Creating a topic is simple follow the steps below to learn the two ways to create new content for your team's.

Your observations and opinion is quite a good one but I don't think that can be possible because too many members find it very very difficult to create their own personal topics since there's limited topic in the forum,and that also fear to create already made topics @Shantos

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, True legend said:

Your observations and opinion is quite a good one but I don't think that can be possible because too many members find it very very difficult to create their own personal topics since there's limited topic in the forum,and that also fear to create already made topics @Shantos

I think if you can lay a knowledgeable background, by making some research on how to create useful topic for the forum, the research method will help you to gain more experience or knowledge, for you to find it easy in creating useful topics for the forum.

• +4 1

yes I support the idea of creating new topics because if we don't create new topic,  then a time would come when the only topics to be available is the old topics which are more than a year. 

I think creating a reasonable and meaningful topic should be rewarded than just commenting because it takes a reasonable and smart individual to create a good content and that should be appreciated because most people just comment on topics and never create one themselves 

17 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

That is right my friend because just this morning I saw a new topic and respond to it but few hours after I went back to read other members opinion about the topic but unfortunately it has been deleted and my post has also gone for free.

And definitely you won't receive payment for that post which means you need to replace it on time and that is why it is also good to make more than 20 posts everyday day so that deleted posts can be replaced with the extra ones you made.

Creating new topics in the forum is a good idea but most a times the topics which are been created are duplicate and is advisable to make posts and comments on the Former topics than creating new topics that are not important and educative in cryptotalk currency platform

• +2 1

It will be nice if can create a new topic because want to have ideas about how I can create my topics because need more ideas about how can create please if anyone have ideas about how I can create it I will be happy because I want to amongst of people that use to create topics so need ideas please.

I see nowadays some beginner make some useless posts which doesn't have meaning so please if you don't have the ability to create useful posts then don't make I know there are lots of experience members they can make so quality posts.

Every member can create new topic in the forum, as long as the topic is good and information, tips or advice's which members in the forum will benefit and also helps the forum to progress. 

I support the creation of new topics. This will allow members to share different ideas and it will also make the forum to be lively and interesting. New topics are welcome idea

• +1 1

This is anything but a smart thought to confine the answers on each post. It implies that the post will be bolted and that no further conversation can occur in it, this isn't needed to make and won't accomplish anything better. I have possibly found in discussions themes to get bolted when the subject is finished

• +1 1

saddaly, it is not possible to bring a topic to a single X-response, as we have thousands of members, some topics may take a long time, but a site review really requires some work from our management team. There is no way to create more unique images to amaze people