I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

I had never known this before .. I just got to know the content that I haven't read before. Thank you very much, my friend ... Good luck everyone

Thank you for this information and for sharing it with us. I was suffering from this story and did not know a solution at all. It will help many beginners discover other topics about unread Bitcoin.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, now we know on how we can go about to comment on new topics not just to be commenting on same old topics which will get out posts deleted. Thank you so much we really appreciate.

Of course, it is very convenient, but you can also know this through the follow-up sign located to the left of the topic title, if you have read it, it will appear to you in dark black and if it is not read, it will appear in black with a transparent background.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's my really good thought 😍.  Through this, we can progress to reading unread topics yet and be the first to comment on them in order to gain a greater reputation if we provide useful and appropriate comments for participation.

I would like to thank you for sharing this useful information
Many beginners find it difficult to find unread topics
By doing this, it will be easier for them to activity in this forum

Thank you, my friend, for these benefits that you may give to the junior members of this forum. I think this is a wonderful thing as everyone can start searching for this thing. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your wonderful and useful post, in fact I did not know that, I think this is a good thing so that we can read all the unread posts, this will benefit all members who wish to obtain more information

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, thank you for this useful information. I did not know this option before, I am a new member here and I am learning all new things from other members.

For me I used to click on it to refresh posts and see new posts and posts, but thank you for sharing this useful topic

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

This is great thanks for sharing this useful information, your post is a material of change I will try the option, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post, we had a hard time seeing the unread content at first, and now we have several ways to find out where this button is, at the top of the page, at the bottom of the page, and on the personal account page.
I love your posts and I would love to follow you. I hope you give us more knowledge.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing this information will all of us. I was confused about the topics. I replied sometimes to those topics on which I have already replied. This information help me to find new topics.

This post is really useful to me. Thank you very much for this information. I have been suffering for a while because I have commented on a lot of topics in more than one section, and there are a few new topics on every page, You made it easier for me.

• +3 1

Thank you for this beautiful topic. Yes, you are through this post. You have made everyone benefit. For me, from now on, I will work on this advice. Good luck and good luck dear beloved of course my friends.

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

This is great thanks for sharing this useful information, your post is a material of change I will try the option, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful topic that includes information that I never knew. This is a beautiful thing and it enables me to work easily in the forum by always viewing unread topics with one click of a button instead of wasting my time searching for unread topics.

It is a good and easy way to enter unread topics and work on gaining information from them. Thank you for this participation, my friend

hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work in your life and enjoying your healthy and blessed life first of all I want to tell you that their members I did not hear before this thank you for sharing with us your useful post

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information, as many members do not know it yet.
For me, this option is very useful and helps me easily find topics that I have not read yet, and it is an alternative solution to finding topics that I have not commented on.

• +2 1

Yeah i also discovered this button not quite long ago, so I don't have problem with read topics showing again when I click on the next unread topic button which has been frustrating before now.good luck.

• My friend, this great information, this forum provides us with many opportunities to become a successful person so we must use all the features of this platform will save us the pressure to search for new topics to comment on

You found the unread topic button and did a very grate job.  If you share this experience with everyone, it will be very good for them that they will also find unread topics and post on that topic.

Thanks amazing and interesting.  Thank you dear member for giving us information about unread topics of this platform.   I have noticed from few days that your posts are unique and useful for others.  Thank for sharing us  your experience, thoughts and knowledge.