Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

I totally agree with you on this. We must support good publications . It only takes two seconds of your time . There are many topics that talk about this, but the situation remains the same and nothing changes .

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, we should all do that. When reading the post and seeing it if it is useful, you can put a good reputation on it, this will earn him more good reputation and help spread this topic among the members.

• +1 1

Yes you are right @Ch Ayyan we should give positive reputation to useful posts and publications whether they are from newbies or old members. If some new members are posting constructively then we must encourage them by giving them positive reaction.

Edited by Ferymalik

Hello my friend how sharp I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend Aza we have cooperated with each other We can succeed in this forum and get payments for our posts. We must give the reputation that each member deserves in exchange for the publication they provided. If the publication is useful and possesses the information, we must give it the reputation it deserves. Now I see in this forum that unhelpful publications get more reputation than useful publications. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Giving a good or negative reputation to any article needs some calm, as you have to read the article well to give this reputation to those who deserve it, but unfortunately, we find now many members just want to put the reputation and move forward without giving the article its right and this will affect the forum and the members who are here so we have Watch out for these guys and give them warning points so they can do their job well

• +2 1

Yes my friend, your words are right, many of us see important posts, but they don't interact with them, I think it's a problem that needs to be discussed to reach a radical solution. Good luck 

• +4 1

My friends, I would like to point out an important point, we are all here for money and education, but we have to respect the rules of the forum and provide it with the work that is required of us like any job we do, achieving our goal and the goal of the forum, I ask you to rise in thinking, this is work and not a love bank.

There are a lot of members who participate only to get money and do not care about the knowledge they gain from this forum, in my opinion a good evaluation of useful posts is an obligation on us as a thank you letter to the writer.

• +1 1

I have noticed that mostly post are here just for the payment and not to actually learn or communicate. They only care about commenting and finishing the post .so , they don't care about content and information included in the topic .

we should give good reputation to that posts which is useful and helpful for us .we have to encourage them

Correct as a look, giving an evaluation of the post wins in the calculation of the forum as well, in addition to the fact that the owner of the post gains a good or bad reputation depending on the extent of the person’s diligence and his presentation of useful topics.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. We will all benefit when we share knowledge and learn, as well as when we offer each other a good reputation by reading the posts carefully and responding to them positively because it gives a very important incentive to write publications with distinctive content. Give my friends a good reputation for each other and share love.

Hello my friend . I think that the reason behind this is that reputation giving has become unpaid, so many people no longer care about reputationalism. But the topic must be evaluated in order for members to continue raising good topics.

Hello for all 

It's kind of a downside to this forum 

there are few reputations that are unfortunately granted because many people keep this 

Most people don't take the time to build a reputation for a good useful post.

Yes, I am fully agree with you in this matter. It is because there are many people who try to complete their twenty posts daily but they don't give good response at good posts. 

So I want to say them that they should give good response to the good posts.

Yes, my friend, it is a valuable and excellent topic. We must give a good positive reputation to every publication that it deserves. It should not be preserved. We must address this situation sooner.

We must all give a reputation in the event that the post or comment is related to new and useful information and our guess in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, issues of reputation, gaining support, and feedback from members are a somewhat difficult subject because it needs to be patient enough for the reputation to be achieved later, some members are not aware of the participation or they do not find useful things in it, so the reputation is low.  The subject of patience is central to this process.

The good publications that provide information and experiences of the pleasant friend he shares deserve the good reputation and we hope that everyone will give them to the publications and work better and be indifferent in giving the reputation to those who deserve it.
Focus on your work and your posts, but at the same time we can evaluate the post we are reading and give it its due.

You are right my friend

Unfortunately there are a few who have an outstanding reputation

Because some new members enter here just to make money without doing anything good to increase the reputation of this forum

I hope to provide a good reputation to those who deserve it

In fact, I think that it is good for all members to rate the post with a good reputation if it really deserves a good evaluation .. This encourages the one who wrote the topic and also gives him an incentive to create good topics through which we can increase our knowledge about this forum and the cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck and everyone

Yes, of course, my dear friend, we have to give useful topics a positive, yes, to gain a lot of knowledge, experience and money, and benefit from adults. Thank you.

• +2 1

Dear friend, yes, I agree with you on this. There are a lot of members present in this forum only for the sake of earning and obtaining money. It is not for knowledge, learning, and giving a good reputation to others. My advice to all is to read carefully in order to give the good reputation to the people who deserve and thank you very much.

• +3 1

The work here in this forum is according to your topics. If your topic is useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling errors, then be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies to get a positive reputation. But if your post is useless and does not receive ratings, and therefore it has not been paid, it will be deleted.

I think I read that in previous months you paid for the ratings and I imagine that that prompted users to react more, but now it is not so users rarely so their Ratings or views of a topic, we must give you a good value if it is a useful post 

Actually i think Mostly i saw posts or topics with great reputations but at the same time i saw topics with no reputations that not good i totally donot understand why people do this why they donot appreciate the people who make topics so that we comment on them.