Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

This is the beginning of a storm that is coming. it will boost up the mass adoption of bitcoin among the people. Acceptation of cryptocurrencies by first class countries can encourage other countries to accept them. I think bitcoin can be a global currency in the next decade.

Really its a very good news that they allow it this thing show tha the futuer of bitcoin is very high and in the futuer it will be a good way of trading may God bless you all. 

This is great news for canada. If one million people buy bitcoin then the price for bitcoin increase fastly.Now there is no issue for people of  canada to invest bitcoin. Congratulations

I must comment that it is highly a great information right from the very beginning because Canada is already known as one of the already developed country or nation and since it can accept the cryptocurrencies, then it is directly implying that there is going to be an ultimate hope for the general acceptability of the coins.

Edited by BhenGhix

The need for Bitcoin and the number of its users is increasing day by day.  It is playing a very important role in the economic situation of a country.  That is why every country has gradually started accepting bitcoin.  It is very good news for us that Bitcoin has been accepted in Canada. Hopefully, all countries will gradually accept Bitcoin in this way.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:51 PM, AmjadBydn said:

April 10 there is a piece of good news, the Canadian assets 3IQ corp is now supporting the use of the bitcoin on their Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) after getting the approval on the day of April 10 the twin entrepreneur "The Winklevoss twins" support the exchange of this bitcoin fund. The TSX is one of the largest stock exchanges in Canada that can gain more than $97 billion of there trade. What is it all about? This helps a lot to the market price of the bitcoin because if one of the exchanges accepts this kind of transaction many people will now buy a lot of coins with their fiat currency and it causes to increase rapidly the bitcoin. Also, this project gets helps a lot of people to recognize the use and the benefits of the bitcoin, this kind of news will bring up the bitcoin price again.
Source cointelegraph

This is really a great news.I am also very happy to hear this news.I believe that in future most of the countries will accepts crypto currency because of many reasons. It has a bright future. It has many advantages. Many countries government can reduce unemployment problem from the country.

This is an incredible information from them since they are currently absolutely utilizing bitcoin unreservedly in their country, I trust that all nation acknowledge bitcoin to utilized it in exchange in any sort of store.

Its a really great news for us. Canada has taken a wonderful decision. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding crypto currency of all time. Bitcoin has a promising future. I hope others countries should take this decision. 

This is a great news. I hope many countries who haven’t accept bitcoin yet, they will accept too. Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency in the world and it is becoming popular day by day. For that demand of bitcoin also is increasing. Congratulations for canadian people. Now they can invest bitcoin legally. For that, traders also are increasing in Canada when they can earn a good profit by that 

Yes my friends at last canada had to agree that bitcoins are good  .And many canadians are playing bitcoins.Because bitcoins are very helpful in finishing poverty.

Thank you for the update,I think cryptocurrencies world, but basically crypto has been a well platform for the members of the forum,And people are getting more profit and knowledge on cryptotalk, thank you for the vital information and for the topic.

Hello my friends they will presently have the full help of the public authority which will make exchanges simpler than before since they would now be able to try and buy merchandise with crypto and furthermore make a few people independently employed since crypto give great pay as long as you have great information about the field.

Yeah Canada have accepted bitcoin because the government of Canada has realized the importance of the bitcoin and the other crypto currencies. Many people will be using bitcoin and they will earn more money easily from the bitcoin trade. Many people of Canada will be self employed easily for the crypto currency. 

Diya is very good news that Karanare Bitcoin has also been accepted, in a way, it is very big news, but on the other side, there will be a time in the future that every country will check Bitcoin one by one.Whether it is bitcoin or currency, the time to come is all of digital currency. One by one in the coming times, then you know the work of the Digital Currency 

Wow !They are now totally using bitcoin freely in their country, i hope that all country accept bitcoin to used it in transaction in any kind of store, Well then it a course for celebration to all Canadians and all residents of canada, and a big congratulations to them all And i think the news is very satisfying for all the crypto users.So great news.

Dear mate this is a great news from them because now they are totally use the Bitcoin and I hope very soon Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world. 

• +2 1

Yes my friend you say right after accepting bitcoin by Canada bitcoin price go so high . It's really have good impact on crypto currency . That's why my friends bitcoin price goes up and up but know a days bitcoin price goes down and down .

• +1 1

Well its a really great new for all of us who

are working on crypto.Because this type of

news encourage to work hard in this forum .

And bitcoin is the future of currencies .As 

a developing country we have to allow it and it 

effect good on our economy .

Thanks for reading .

this is really good news now Bitcoin is a spreading in all over world slowly slowly all countries will accept this currency is and Bitcoin or Crypto talk will rock soon I am seeing a bright future of Bitcoin.

Well, I think it is very positive that Canada has opened up to Bitcoin, it is a very positive measure and I hope it will generate more confidence in the world of cryptocurrencies. I love that little by little the governments of the countries realize that it is a great advantage to have bitcoin implemented in their country. I'm quite glad to read this...

• +1 1

And the Chicago Mercantile Exchange should add Ethereum futures from February. I think this is just the beginning of the introduction of cryptocurrencies into everyday life. But this is a sure start :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

These are excellent news every day we are close to the cryptocurrency being the official currency of the future and many countries consider it methods to make investments and in the future they will see it as commercially powerful and safe coin 

Welcome my friend, yes, good news, because that will raise the price of Bitcoin, for sure, because it will increase the demand for it, and so its price is very high.

It's very good news for all the members of the crypto  that Canada finally accepted the Bitcoin these days are not for when Bitcoin become popular in the whole word and every country accepted because it's very valuable digital currency and these days I think only few countries don't know about crypto.

• +1 1

Is it true or not? If it is true then this is a very good news for us and all the crypto members. I feel very happy when i heard this news it is very big opportunity for us. Thanks mate for sharing with us such type of information